It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Sorry
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:41 pm 

Sorry I haven't really been around ladies. Having major business problems which I think we may be getting a grip on and I just had to put one of my "babies" to sleep. Her name was Snowflake and she was 14 yrs. and 1 week exactly. Not sure exactly what happened except that she was hypoglycemic and possible septic shock. She is in a better place. All I can keep hearing is this God awful scream she let out Tuesday night when she was rushed to the emergency vet. I will never forget it. We had to let her go but it sure does hurt.

Di

Post subject: Sorry for the loss
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:16 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I am very, very sorry for the loss. I know when my Willie had to be put down that it was Walter who took her to the vet. as I could not. Willie was a constant companion for 13 years and that is a long number of years in dog years. Each day it will be easier but do not rush yourself....
73smile

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject: Re: Sorry for the loss
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:48 pm 
Site Admin

73smile wrote:
I am very, very sorry for the loss. I know when my Willie had to be put down that it was Walter who took her to the vet. as I could not. Willie was a constant companion for 13 years and that is a long number of years in dog years. Each day it will be easier but do not rush yourself....
73smile

My heart echoes sweet Marjorie's sentiments dear Di and I too am so very sorry to hear about the loss of your precious Snowflake. :( I went through the same thing a few years ago when we lost our sweet doggy Guiness. :( Marjorie is right in that you should not rush yourself my sweet friend, but it will get a little bit easier as time goes on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:45 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I'm so sorry Di that you lost Snowflake. :cry: I presume she was a dog? Pets are so special. I know it must have hurt.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]