It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:12 am 
Site Admin

Julie my sweet friend you are more than welcome for all of the love and thoughts, and again it is such wonderful news about your dear Aunt Sylvia being clear of cancer!! :wink: :D :D She will continue to remain in my heart, thoughts and prayers. :love: :) I am very sorry to hear about all the problems that your family is having and how hurt your mom was by the things that your aunt Joan said to her. :( Please know that you and your family will remain in my prayers as well and that I'm sending an abundance of love and light out to all of you dear angel. :) It was so sweet of you and so exemplary of the loving heart that you have to send your precious Mother flowers for her birthday! :wink: :D :love: I have no doubt that they will lift her spirits and bring a smile to her heart! :D :love: Please keep us posted as to how all of you are doing my dear friend whenever you get the chance. :)

For your sweet Mother :wink: :bday: (belated :oops: ) :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:22 pm 
Hi Julie I'm so Sorry to Hear about the Problems you and your Family are going through, I think Bad Times and Trials are every where in Peoples Lives these Days. I think we just need to Keep the Faith, and the Lord well see all of Us Through.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:16 pm 
Site Admin

FairyTale wrote:
I think we just need to Keep the Faith, and the Lord well see all of Us Through.

So true, so true FairyTale my dear friend! :wink: :D You are unfortunately right about bad times and trials being everywhere in people's lives these days, :( but if we all try our best to do as you so beautifully said above, everything will work out in God's time in the way that He feels best for each one of us. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:01 pm 

Julie:

I am so sorry for these problems. My mother-in-law was in a similar circumstance as your Mum. Her sister-in-law started to be verbally abusive which broke her heart as they were very close.

Turns out she was starting some kind of dementia and had to go in a home.

Hard to do but try to make your Mum realize this is not normal behviour especially if she was not like this before.

Love,

Di

Last edited by Di on Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:21 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi Julie. I'm so glad to hear that your Aunt Syliva is now cancer free, and yet sorry to hear about what is going on with your Aunt Joan & her mal treatment toward your mother. Something must have caused such a drastic behavior change in her. I wonder what is going on. . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:55 pm 

Please let her know she is in my thoughts and prayers .

Di

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:42 am 
Site Admin

Our dear sweet Julie will continue to remain in my thoughts and prayers as well Sue my dear friend, and thank you so very much for passing along our messages to her. :wink: :) :love: :hug: I'm so very sorry to hear that Aunt Joan's behavior has gotten worse, :( and can totally understand you not being able to give out any additional info. on this dear angel. Also, since there is no additional news about Aunt Sylvia then I am going to hold in my heart the hope of "no news is good news!" :wink: :D Sending an abundance of ELC LOVE AND LIGHT Julie's way!! :D :love: :hug:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:47 am 
Site Admin

You are very welcome Sue my dear angel and much LOVE, LIGHT and MANY BLESSINGS right back to you dear lady!! :wink: :D :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:26 pm 
:( Please give Julie my Thoughts and that her and her Family, well be in my Prayers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:13 am 
Site Admin

Thank you so much Sue my dear angel!! :wink: :D :love:

Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next