It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:12 am 
Site Admin

Hi there Laura and welcome back from your beautiful island paradise vacation in Hawaii!! :hello: :wink: :D I hope you had a fantastic time!! :wink: :D :D Thanks so much for saying that you missed us, and please know that you were equally missed my sweet friend. :wink: :D It's so good to have you back here with us again. :wink: :D :love:

Laura wrote:
Something smells fishy in Denmark here. This woman claims she doesn't want any money, but just wants recognition. ya, okey, dokey. :roll: Why hasn't the woman who gave birth to her come forward and where in heaven's name did she aquire DNA to prove this? Why did it take the man who did this testing four years to find this out? Why would Vernon's side of the family give his DNA to a perfect stranger? There is more to this than meets the eye. There has to be a book deal or a movie deal here somewhere. I just can't help being skeptical here because too many people have made these claims in the past and they have all been debunked.

AMEN to all you have said here dear Laura!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:03 am 
Sun Dial

I just noticed that in the story above the woman said she just found out this past summer that there was a DNA match, but the man in the story said that he has been working this case for years.

It doesn't take years to do a DNA test, so how come she just found out this past summer? Why don't they say how they got the DNA or give more details? This reminds me of the girl who said she was the real Lisa Marie, but wouldn't do a DNA test to prove it. The only way I can think of, to get Elvis' DNA would be through extracting it from one of his scarves with dried sweat on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:08 pm 

I just read an article that said the DNA came from Donna Presley.

What amazes me is that all these people for all these years tried to claim that were Elvis' child. That didn't work so now this is a new slant. If I am being jaded I apologize but it is hard not to be.

Di

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:52 pm 
Site Admin

It is hard not to be jaded dear Laurie with all of the, shall we say less than logical and sensible claims, that so many people have made over all these years in relation to either being Elvis' child, or the mother of Elvis' child, etc :roll: :roll: ....so please no worries or need to apologize my sweet friend. :wink: :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:22 am 
Site Admin

Thank you so much for the agreement dear Sue! :wink: :P :D Hang onto your hats ladies because the most recent development with this situation is that this woman is now claiming that the DNA evidence that she has obtained was supposedly acquired within the past few months from.......wait for it.........Elvis himself in the form of an envelope that he supposedly licked and sealed thereby giving his DNA sample. :!: :?: :roll: :roll: Oh and apparently not only did Elvis himself give this somewhat recent DNA sample, but he's now going by the name Jessie Presley too. :!: :roll: :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:24 pm 
Sun Dial

Good grief. :roll: Can some unscrupulous scientist mess around with someone's DNA to make it look like a match to someone else'? This woman better be telling the truth or she will see a lot of backlash.

I just read something that said this woman's mother lived across the street from Graceland as a teenager. Vernon would have been 46 years old in 1962. I just don't dare to think about that one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:10 pm 
Site Admin

You are very welcome for the update dear Sue! :wink: :) I've wondered the same thing myself dear Laura about whether or not this "alleged DNA" could somehow have possibly been altered? :? :roll: In regards to the other part of your post sweet Laura about what Vernon's age would have been in 1962---we know that Elvis liked younger girls and that onstage sometimes after introducing his father from the audience he would say"that's where I learned all the stuff" :wink: but c'mon!!! :o :roll: Are we really supposed to believe that Vernon being close to 50 would've done what is being alleged with a young teenage girl???? :? :?: :roll: :roll: The weirdest part of all of this is that this woman's own mother is saying that it's NOT TRUE and that she NEVER had any kind of an association with Vernon---much less like what's being said. :roll: :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:48 pm 

From Her Blog

I have not, cannot and will not address the many attacks made against myself by various parties. I would like to clear up something though re: DNA. Just as I testified to in court yesterday, I do have valid DNA test results for proof of my "claim(s)". DNA is a scientific method, it's not like just another "claim", conjecture or a hunch. Unlike false "claims", DNA does not lie - it has not the capacity to. As I further testified under oath, my DNA has not only been tested against Jesse's, but against Elvis' relatives on the Presley side. I then had Jesse's tested against Elvis' relatives on both the Presley and Smith sides. The court granting my petition to reopen our Father's estate was the cumuluation of everything I've fought so hard for - the truth ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:52 pm 
Sun Dial

Whoa, I am bowled over by the fact that her own mother says it's not true! And who's Jesse? I hope she is not talking about Elvis' twin. If she is and the courts let her case be heard, then I think the judge should be repremanded.

Now she is saying that she got DNA from both sides. I thought she said that she got only Elvis' DNA from an envelope he licked? This is getting more and more confusing. I'll have to read up on this woman. Is she married, what does she do for a living, etc.? I shouldn't judge her before I have all the facts available, but I have just become so cynical with all these quacks who claim to be this or that with regards to Elvis. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:51 pm 
Site Admin

Laura my dear friend I was bowled over too when I first heard that her own mother came flat out and said that she NEVER had any kind of a relationship with Vernon OR Elvis and that's why I wanted to pass this along to everyone here so they could be updated on the situation. Now this I'm not positive of but I do believe that her mother has also actually said that her daughter has a history of problems and that she tried claiming paternity with Elvis and that didn't work so now she's trying to claim it with Vernon!! :roll: :roll: :x :( As for who Jesse is---she is also claiming that Elvis is still alive and now going by his twin brother's name--Jesse Presley. :roll: :( :x I don't blame you one bit for being cynical about these quacks because I am too. :roll: It actually angers me and breaks my heart at the same time because both men involved have unfortunately been gone for a very long time, and I'm just wondering if any if these people who are so quick to make a ridiculous claim like this for either fame or a quick buck have ever heard of or know the meaning of the phrase REST IN PEACE??????? :?: :!: :roll: :cry: :x

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2