It is currently Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: hi kids!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:19 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi angels..been a while and I hope y'all doing allright..hug you all my friends..

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:27 pm 
Site Admin

Hi there sweet Zey!! :hello: It is so good to see here you here again with our ELC family!! :wink: :D :D :love: :bouncy: You're right--it has been a while and please know that you have been very missed dear lady!! :wink: :D Even though you haven't been here for a while, you are never far from our hearts, thoughts or prayers. :D :D :love: :hug: BIG HUGS right back to you my sweet angel, along with lots of light and many golden bubbles of love!! :D :D :love: :hug:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:07 pm 
Sun Dial

Hello Zey, it's good to see you again. Doesn't it always feel so good when you come back here after being away for awhile? I was away for three weeks and I had withdrawls while I was gone. :lol:

Maryinthemorning, I just love your hugs. I love roses and I love the color of white.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:43 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you so much dear Laura for saying that you liked the HUGS picture that I posted! :wink: :D I love roses too!! :wink: :P :D My favorite flower next to the stargazer lily which is absolutely beautiful. :D :D I love the color white too--such a beautiful symbol of goodness, innocence and peace. :D :love: All qualities that remind me of our dear Elvis too! :wink: :D :love: I noticed that you hadn't been around here for a little while too Laura and I just wanted to let you know that you were missed also. :wink: :P :D So glad to see you back again . :wink: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:55 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Laura,Mari..thank you my dear friends this is a second home for me full of love and understanding..hugs back to you both..

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:59 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hello Zey-Zia and all the friends here! :hello:

It's known by some of you that I have not much time lately to come into the Forum, as I'm spending a lot of time participating in Maia and Simeon's project of creating a New Earth Star reality at the virtual world of Second Life.

But today I have come to take a peek and to announce that I'll be travelling to my home city of Barcelona for a month stay, to be there to welcome my new grandaughter Carla, the new soul coming to be part of our family in this life time. She is my son's daughter and -knowing how special and Lightful her parents are- can imagine how special she'll be!

Zey, I trust things are going for you and your family much better. I keep you in my mind and my heart. I LOVE YOU.

And I LOVE YOU too, all my ELC friends! Sending 10.000.000 bubbles of Love and best wishes!

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:49 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Zey, so good to hear from you again. :P How are things with you & your family?

Amanda, congratulations on being a great grandma. Enjoy your time with your family & the new little one. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:08 pm 
Site Admin

Zey my dear friend you are very welcome for all of the hugs and I thank you for the ones you sent back in return! :wink: :P :D :love: I, too, hope all is well and ok with your family. :wink: :) Hi to you also dear Sue and I hope that you have had a good weekend too! :wink: :P :hello: :D A loving ELC hi to you too Amanda my dear friend!! :wink: :P :hello: :D It is so good to see you here and please know that all of your hard work in helping our dear Maia and Simeon is much appreciated sweet angel! :wink: :D :love: Congratulations on your beautiful new baby granddaughter my friend, and have a fun and safe trip welcoming her to the family. Image :D :D :love: Millions of GOLDEN BUBBLES of LOVE right back to you dear Amanda!! :wink: :D :love: Image Hi to you also dear Laurie and hope you have been having a good weekend as well! :wink: :P :hello: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:53 pm 
:hello: :hello: :hello: TO The Very Much Missed Ladies! :hug:

Post subject: so glad
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:32 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

You are back!!! Zey I have really missed you and your loving words for us and for Elvis. May the One above always be with you to keep you safe.
love,
Marjorie

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Page 1 of 2 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next