It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Elvis Presley Alive?? Your thoughts
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:11 pm 
Pharaoah

Before I get into my post I'm not saying Elvis is alive but I wanted your thoughts on this topic.

Actually my friend brought this up a couple of weeks ago and have been thinking about it ever since. Anyway what are your thoughts about Elvis being alive theories??

In my opinion I think its kinda silly and disrespectful in way and I feel some people have made and still making his death into a big joke :cry:

I was looking on youtube about this the other day about people's so called sightings and theres a video on there on CBS news I think which was made last year or the year before giving a 3 million reward for who can find Elvis alive and I immediately got upset and couldn't believe that they've gone this for now and think that 3 million is still up for grabs and I know it ain't gonna get claimed because they aren't gonna find Elvis.

Also people keep bring up this guy below

Claiming him to be Jon Burrows, a name that Elvis used to use and says its Elvis, I mean there are a few similarities but he could have happed to be born with those features and have been luckily enough to look like our Elvis or the photo could have been tampered with, who knows.

And I also found this song that is supposed to be sung by Jon Burrows AKA Elvis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cok3fgg1 ... re=related

Anyway sorry for the long post, kinda trying to make a point, its just been bugging me alot since my friend mentioned it and kinda got mad at her for it
:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:11 am 
I'm not tryin' to sound rude but....I believe you've answered your own question. Elvis is NOT alive. He left this Earth on August 16, 1977.

Elvis, IMO, wouldn't put his fans and family (particularly Lisa) through the hell of making people think he faked his death.

A few points:

1.) The photo of Jessie Jackson, Muhammed Ali and a guy supposed to be Elvis is actually of Ali, Jackson and a man named Larry Kolb, who is/was Ali's assistant.

2.) The middle name (Aaron) on the gravesite is spelled correctly. Shortly before his death, Elvis wanted to begin using the double "A" spelling of his middle name and was delighted to find out that it already was spelled that way.

3.) The coffin/casket weighed 900 lbs. because it was a copper casket - this kind of casket is very heavy. The only thing I find very odd about this is that they actually FOUND one because this type of casket (which was the same kind of casket that Gladys was laid to rest in) was no longer being made. I do still question why the funeral was done so quickly, though.

4.) The man on the monologue tape in Gail Brewer Giorgio's 'Is Elvis Alive?" tape is/was a man named David Darlock. He was hired by the now-defunt fan club "Eternally Elvis" to make the tape. He was paid $250.00 for making the tape.

The bottom line is that Elvis isn't alive...as much as I wish it was true, it's not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:32 am 
Pharaoah

Thanks for replying Sue and Tony, and Tony I don't think you were being rude :)

Its just something that really bugged me but thanks for the few explinations :)

I was unsure weather to post this topic are not, incase I got a telling off lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:01 pm 
Site Admin

Tony I don't think or feel that you were being rude either, and I completely agree with dear Sue in that in your very well worded and polite post you merely pointed out some facts that are indeed very relavent to this particular aspect in the "Elvis world." :) I so agree with what you and Sue have said about wishing so much that Elvis were still here with us alive, happy, and free from pain and able to truly enjoy his life with his "little girl" and his grandbabies......but sadly he's not. :( :cry: I also do not believe that he would've faked his death or done anything to hurt those he loved so much--especially NOT his precious "Buttonhead"

Sue my dear friend I, too, have been on the receiving end of mockery, insults and people thinking I'm just downright weird, crazy, etc....for talking about or caring for a man who is no longer alive and that I didn't even know. :cry: :cry: Some people just either don't/won't/choose not to understand how we feel I guess :roll: and in this respect I can COMPLETELY understand how our dear Elvis must have felt in trying to find people who he could share his special interests with without being ridiculed, etc..... :cry: This is why I am so very glad down to the bottom of my heart that we have a place like ELC!!! :D :D :bouncy: :love:

Sweet Emma I just want you to know that it is more than ok to share whatever you would like to with us here at ELC, and please take comfort in the knowledge that you will never get a telling off, be made fun of or judged by anyone. :wink: :D :love: Thank you so much for taking the step and sharing your thoughts/questions about this with us dear one. :wink: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:43 pm 
Sun Dial

Hi Emma,
I can assure you that nobody here will think you are crazy or weird you writing your thoughts. I joined recently too after Elvis came to me in a dream. I had never even been a fan of his and he came to me in the middle of some serious illnesses I have been going through. I thought the same thing, that people would think I was nuts, but after sharing my thoughts and feelings everyone here welcomed me with open arms and no judgements. You will find the people here to be very kind, helpful and loving just as I have. Don't be afraid to speak what you need to.

After I had my dream I started researching Elvis and came across all the same things you have. I found those Elvis is alive people too, but the more I read the more I learned that all those people wanted to do was make money off of his name. They had me going for about 30 seconds until I looked deeper into who those people were. As I learned I was able to de-bunk all those people who said he was alive.

The sweat on Elvis's supposed wax dummy body in the coffin was the make-up they put on him running from the heat. Elvis's coffin weighed about 700 pounds and was make of copper. That's why it was so heavy, not because there was air conditioning in it. Elvis looked a lot younger in the coffin because he had a lot of make-up on and the bloat from the cortisone he was being given was gone. I was overdosed on cortisone by a doctor because I had problems with all the joints on my left side and he was giving me two heavy doses a week by injection. I bloated up just like Elvis did. I even got the moon face (very round and puffy) like Elvis had. My hands and feet were very puffy and people didn't even recognize me. Once I was taken off of the cortisone for a few weeks all the swelling went down. When they drained Elvis's blood all the bloat went with it.

The recordings of Elvis after his death were made by a man named David Darlock who thought he was making the tape for a fan club. He sounds just like Elvis and people fell for it. Gail Brewer Georgio scammed people by saying that Elvis called her in the middle of the night and had the recording along with her book. She has other tapes too where she ripped the public off about Elvis being alive. She is a scam artist along with many others. I have a link below for you where this man David Darlock was on Geraldo Rivera saying that he made the tape for a supposed fan club. He didn't know it was for Gail Georgio to scam the public. He was paid $250 for it. When you watch this youtube link, David Darlock is 4:35 into the video. This is part three of this Geraldo show. The other parts are very interesting too. You can watch those too. You will learn a lot about those people who are in it for the money. Geraldo isn't my favorite person, but this show was quite interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV7C6hEI ... re=related

There are many other things too that people make up to either get attention or to make money, but don't believe them. Go to Wanda June Hill's site here on ELC and you will learn so much about Elvis. She knew him personally and if Elvis was alive she would know. She has taken a lot of time to answer our questions and tell us about that beautiful man. Her wonderful stories are riveting and leave you wanting more. I read her book We Remember Elvis over and over again because I didn't want it to end. I am eagerly awaiting her new book. She is a treasure to all of us.

I hope you enjoy the link. I know you will learn a lot from it about some of these nuts claiming Elvis is alive.

Laura

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:17 pm 
Site Admin

Laura wrote:
She has taken a lot of time to answer our questions and tell us about that beautiful man. Her wonderful stories are riveting and leave you wanting more. I read her book We Remember Elvis over and over again because I didn't want it to end. I am eagerly awaiting her new book. She is a treasure to all of us.

AMEN dear Laura and thank you so much for the link you posted for us too! :wink: :D Our sweet Wanda is a definite treasure indeed! :wink: :D :D :love:

Post subject: I certainly agree
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:52 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

There is no possible way that Elvis, who is alive in my heart, would ever do anything so immoral and hurtful. Elvis'integrity would never allow him to even think of such a thing.
I agree that anything should or can be discussed here so every person can read it and post thoughts about it. :)
73smile

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:48 pm 
Hi Emma this is FairyTale, I myself have had Questions about the the Days Surrounding Elvis' Death. But like everyone as said here, he Loved his Fans to Much to ever even think about Faking his Death. Even though I think he knew he wouldn't be here very long, he was still making plans for the Future. He Loved his Fans to much to ever not be there for them, I to Wish so many times that I could have just one Whole Day with Elvis. But its not meant to be here on Earth, so Emma we all here well get to See, and Touch Our Elvis Again but it well be on the other side.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:36 pm 

Hi Emma:

I know I also at a time wondered about his death but I think for most it was just wishful thinking. At times it was hard not to get caught up in it some. Since I have joined this group I have found peace and know that one day we will all get to meet Elvis.

Di

Post subject: If I can Dream
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:41 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

When Elvis sang "If I can Dream" he was helping us all to be tolerate, to not judge, to do, always, the very best that we could and in my heart Elvis will always be alive. He is with the One above because he practiced what he spoke and his generous heart could never have it any possible way any different.
It is easy to get caught up in things but we know Elvis loved and loves us wayyyyyyyyyyyyy tooooooooooo much to ever hurt any of us so maybe it is like FairyTale talked about. A day, just 1 entire day, to spend just listening to Elvis talk about many wonderful things would be worth all the gold and all of the silver in the world.
Love you all,
73smile

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Page 1 of 2 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next