It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Wow, we have TEN new members this month!!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:56 am 
Sun Dial

I was just looking at the member list because I was telling my husband about how there are people from all over the world that come to ELC. OK, I am a relic who is still fascinated that I can "talk" to people from all over the world just by typing. Don't laugh at me folks, but I just find it amazing that I may get an answer from someone from France, Spain or maybe, Belgium in real time. I am showing my age, huh? :) (I will be 50 in January, yikes!) :lol:

I noticed that there is a big jump in new registrations this month. Yahoo! That is a very good thing. The more the merrier.

OK, new people, I just want to tell you that you don't have to be afraid of looking silly for asking questions or speaking what you need to here. I have never come across ANY site that is as friendly as here. The people here will envelop you and nurture your comments and questions. I was so afraid of looking like a total nut when I first came here and spoke of the dream I had where Elvis came to me. Well, I found out I wasn't alone with what happened to me.

The people here are very loving and supportive. You will learn how to navigate this site in no time. I am still learning, so take your time and savor what you read. Thanks to everyone here I have learned the true essence of this beautiful human being named Elvis Presley. He really was amazing and I wish I had half of his loving nature. I am still a relative newbie myself, but I have never felt so welcomed anywhere before.

We really are people of a like nature with each other. Our thirst for information about a man named Elvis is all here at our fingertips and ripe for the picking. I am very grateful for each person who takes the time here to help me quench this thirst. So, don't be timid here, we are all the same. I have only one warning though. You will become addicted not only to the knowledge here, but to all the wonderful people too. I like to call them my friends. You will too in time. I feel so welcome here and so will you. :)

Post subject: I second you
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:58 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:) Our family here at ELC has saved my spitual growth countless times without judging me or anything I post.
This is a site dedicated to Elvis that really has been able to connect us with help from the One above and the input of our loving Elvis.
We need to help and send in what we can because it takes so much work to keep a site going and I do not believe ELC as a family ever wants to see ELC shut down for lack of money.
always with love,
73smile.

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:19 pm 
Thank You Laurie and Marjorie for you Thoughtful Words, I do Truly Feel that we all here at ELC really try to Treat each other how Elvis should have been Treated. I think by Wanda telling us, in what Elvis told her how to never Judge people. To always be there for people, know matter if they have wronged you in someway or not. I also think the reason this Forum is so Special, is because we have been able to get to know and Learn about Elvis as a Man then other Groups have. I also think thats why there is never anyone being put down or called Strange for their Dreams, or their Ideas. So I do hope Like Laurie, that all of the New Members, do start Posting more. :D

Post subject: you are 1 in a million
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:20 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Fairytale, to me, you post so many thoughts that have meaning for everyone and I know you are meant to be here just like the rest of us.
You better not leave us because you are 1 in a million and I love the avatar and on this special day of finding out our only daughter is going to have a baby looking at your avatar makes my heart even happier!!
always with love,
73smile

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:52 am 
Sun Dial

There are so many special people here. That's what makes ELC so special and different. There is a genuine kindness. Coming here each day is like wrapping yourself in a nice warm blanket on a cold winter's day. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:46 am 
Thank You 73mile for your Special Words to me, and Congratulaions on becoming a GrandMother again! :bouncy: :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:52 pm 
Sun Dial

ELC is the Pink Cadillac of Elvis sites and forums. :) 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:12 pm 
Site Admin

So many lovely and true things stated on this wonderful thread! :wink: :D :D Thank you so much dear Laura for starting this thread because like the rest of you, I simply cannot say enough great things about this magnificent site or the very special people invloved helping it to become a reality: first and foremost God above for His divine wisdom and direction, our most precious Elvis for being such a bright and beautiful light in this world and his loving part in bringing us all here together, and also our dear Wanda who has been so instrumental in helping us all to get to know and understand about Elvis' beautiful, loving and soul-touching spiritual heart!!! I truly couldn't be part of a more loving family than what is present here at ELC and for that and for all of you my dear angels I will be forever greatful!!! :wink: :P :D :D (A) (A) :love: :hug: Sweet Laura you said it all when you said that ELC is most definitely the Pink Cadillac of Elvis sites and forums!! :wink: :P :D :D :love: :hug:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:30 pm 
:D 8) What A COOL AND SUPER PICTURE MARI! :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:31 am 
Site Admin

Thank you so much dear FairyTale!! :wink: :D I'm so glad you liked it!! :wink: :P :D After I get done with all my posting, I'm off to take care of the SPAM and see how many more members God and our dear Elvis will lovingly guide into our wonderful ELC family!! :wink: :P :D :D :love:

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next