It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:44 am 
Sun Dial

Thank you so much MaryInTheMorning! :) Perhaps our friend from Memphis did have a hand in this. You always have the cheeriest messages. I always love to read them. I truly believe that right gets right and wrong gets wrong. My husband's boss was a real jerk. He was very ego driven and wouldn't give anyone credit for anything. I prayed for God's help for a long time for my husband and I tried to be patient and wait for God to help in his way. Well, he cames through in spades for us. Now we have to help someone else in some way to give back for his blessings.

Have a wonderful day Mary and thanks again. :D :D :) :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:50 pm 
Pharaoah

Laura wrote:
UPDATE:

Well, all my wonderful friends here must have said some powerful prayers because my husband got a great job offer today. He had quite a few suspicions about the company he was working at for some time now. He had been throwing his resume out there for the past six months or so. A couple of weeks ago he met with the CEO of a company out of Canada, provided his references and didn't hear back, so we kind of gave up. Today he got a phone call from the CEO asking him if he would like to come on board.

Oh, how I prayed for this. I just left it in the Lord's hands and tried not to worry too much. It's funny because I told my husband when he was laid off that for some reason I felt a serenity about it. I am a huge worry wart, so not being worried about it is very unlike me. Oh happy day! :)

Thank you all for your support. It meant a lot to me. If there is anyone here who needs some extra prayers, please let me know because I will be happy to talk to the good Lord for you. I will still pray for all the poor souls who are out of work and losing their homes. I feel so bad for the people with children or the people taking care of elderly relatives. Because of the stock market we have lost most of our 401K and our stocks, but we are still very fortunate. I hope that with a new president in office that things will start to turn around soon.

Aww thats great news honey :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:01 am 
Site Admin

Awwww, shucks dear Laura. :oops: :wink: :P You are so very welcome hon, and thank you so very much for the sweet and kind things you said about my messages!! :wink: :P :D :love: I love reading your messages too--always so full of love, wisdom and inspiring thoughts!! :wink: :D :D :love: I couldn't agree more Laura--right gets right and wrong gets wrong!! :wink: :P It was so great to read that you had so much faith and knew that God would help you out in His way and even more heartwarming to read that you want to be able to share the blessings that God has given to you by helping someone else!!! :D :D :love: Like I said---so very inspiring!! :wink: :D :love: Hope you have a great day too my dear friend! :wink: :D :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:51 am 
Sun Dial

Ugh, this new job called yesterday and said they want to hold off until they get more funding. He went through all the interviews, they told him he had the job, we got all excited and now they want to wait.

I am sooo depressed now. I kept my chin up for a long time, but now I feel so down. I will just pray and try to gain my hope back. Thanks for all your congrats and prayers folks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:16 pm 
That is not right Laura, it is Tough all over now to get a Job. I myself have been tring to get a Part- time Job, with No Luck! You and Your Husband are in My Prayers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:52 pm 
Sun Dial

Thank you FairyTale and you are in mine also.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:28 pm 
:hello: :hug:

Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2