It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Interesting Article About Items Dr. Nick Sold
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:45 pm 
Sun Dial

I love finding links like this one. It seems that Dr. Nick sold his black bag containing some interesting items pertaining to Elvis. For some reason, even with all I've read about Dr. Nick I feel sorry for him.

He shouldn't have been prescribing all those medicines for the MM devils and Elvis in Elvis' name. Why did he write so many for them? He wrote scripts for all of them in Elvis' name making Elvis look so awfully bad. He had to have known how addicted they all were to them. Elvis had medical conditions, they didn't.

I guess he just couldn't say no. Was it the temptation of the almighty dollar again or was it that he just couldn't say no to Elvis? From all the interviews I have read pertaining to Dr. Nick, everyone says he was a really nice guy. My feeling is that he got caught up in the wirlwind of it all and wanted to be one of the guys. He must have been so nervous after Elvis died that someone like Geraldo would do some digging into his background.

Anyway, here's the link:

http://www.wmctv.com/Global/story.asp?s=7330947

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:48 pm 
Very Interesting Laura, but I think that Dr. Nick could have been Threaten and didn't know how to back out of giving the MM their Dope. I also think it had something to do with what the MM wanted Fans and the Public to think about Elvis, even though it wasn't True! :x

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]