It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Wow, Look At This Huge Elvis Auction!!!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:15 am 
Sun Dial

Holy smokes, Elvis' piano from Graceland is only $500,000.00 on page 21. :lol: I'll take two of those please. There are 21 pages of Elvis memorabilia including clothes and costumes. It's really very interesting to look at. The one thing that really struck me was Elvis' astrological chart done in 1966. I wish I could read that stuff.

Anyway, here's the link: http://www.gottahaverockandroll.com/Catalog.aspx

Post subject: Re: Wow, Look At This Huge Elvis Auction!!!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:48 pm 
The only item I have my doubts about in the auction is that jumpsuit (the "Grass"/"Wheat" jumpsuit) that's up for auction. Is it just me or does it look like a replica and not the actual suit? It just doesn't seem as 'flashy' as the suit that Elvis wore for one of the MSG concerts.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:22 pm 
Phoenix

If only I had some spare money..........................I would buy all the clothes, jewellery...............in fact, anything that had been next to his skin :!:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:27 pm 
Sun Dial

Marian wrote:
If only I had some spare money..........................I would buy all the clothes, jewellery...............in fact, anything that had been next to his skin :!:

I hear you Marian, I sure would feel very comfy in those black monogram P.J.'s. An Elvis hug all night long for sure. YUM!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:16 pm 
I'm Sorry But Why is The Piano From GraceLand Being Sold? Is it the same White Piano, that you see picture's of in The Music Room at GraceLand? IF THAT IS THE ONE, then want well be the Piano's Replacement?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:21 pm 
Sun Dial

FairyTale wrote:
I'm Sorry But Why is The Piano From GraceLand Being Sold? Is it the same White Piano, that you see picture's of in The Music Room at GraceLand? IF THAT IS THE ONE, then want well be the Piano's Replacement?

Maybe the gold one? I really don't know for sure. I was bothered today when I saw some pictures that a fan took at Graceland and they had Elvis' organ and his desk from his private quarters upstairs on display. I thought they had left everything up there just as it was the day he died. Now, I just picture the upstairs as this big empty shell. They also had the Hamburger (white fuzzy) bed along with Lisa Marie's little girl furniture on display. This makes me so sad. It made me feel so good that they had left everything alone upstairs as a memorial to Elvis. Isn't anything sacred anymore? :cry:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:43 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

No nothing is sacred anymore it makes me sad! :cry:
Why couldn't they just leave everything the way it was I just don't understand!! :cry:

Talia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:38 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you for putting this on the board Laura sorry I forgot to thank you before!! :D :D :D
I wish I had lots and lots money I would buy everything Elvis owned even his house!! :D :D :D
Oh yes yes to be wearing those very beautiful comfy and cozy monogram P.J.'S of Elvis's!! :love: :love: :love: :D :D
Elvis hugs all night and day yes a very very lovely deligtful thought indeed!! :love: :love: :love: :D :D
Just imagine wearing anything of his I would never ever take it off!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :D :D

Talia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:56 pm 
:cursing: :twisted: I thought to that everything that was in Elvis' Rooms weren't going to be Touched! :x It as to be Lisa doing this because she got want was her Daddies, Right? I would feel like I'm Treading into Elvis' Private Place, and you would think that Lisa would want her daddy things kept close to her.

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]