It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Missing
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:32 pm 

Sorry I have been missing in action. I broke my ankle in 3 places and am just starting to feel a little like myself. All I did was miss a step and down I went. I have missed that step many times. This time it got me. I also almost died from the anesthesia and/or combination of things they gave me before the surgery. Told my husband that Elvis was looking out for me so he shouldn't have worried. Not sure if he believes me but I believe it.

Hope eveyone is fine. I will be around more often.

Di

Post subject: Re: Missing
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:36 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Di, thank God you were well protected inmidst of "unlucky" events. There is obviously
a hidden blessing in everything that occurs to us, if we are able to see and understand.
I am sure Elvis is looking after you. How beautiful!

All around my friends are facing difficulties, but they get through somehow, having trust in God's Light and Protection. We learn so much, if we are willing to surrender to God's will and at the same time do our best to get well.

I myself am facing many challenges right now.

Get well soon, I pray for your recovery

Love and hugs :hello: :hug:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:48 pm 
Sun Dial

Di,
It's nice to see that you are on the mend. Wow, what bad luck you had with breaking your ankle in three places. OUCH! I am sure that since you were last here that there are some great new posts. It has been slow going here throughout the winter months, but people seem to be trickling back here again. I think some of us have also had our share of tribulations lately. Here's praying for everyone suffering in one form or another and here's hoping you are up and bouncing about again soon Di. :bouncy: :bouncy:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:07 pm 
:hello: Di I'm so Sorry to hear about you Ankle, and your complications with the Surgery. I to had a Total Knee Replacement back in 2004, and it was my very First Operation. But like you Di, I just put myself in the Lord's Hand's and I know that Elvis was with me to. So it is so Great to have you Back withy us, and you well be in my prayers. :love:

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]