It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Re: got a lady question for ya gals
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:19 pm 
Sun Dial

I suppose we all have our cravings, but I have never heard of a mint craving before. Right now I am craving root beer barrel hard candies, but after a couple of weeks when I have made a pig of myself on them, I won't want them anymore. I go through these things all the time. I think I would have my blood checked if I were you and ask your physician about this.

Green, leafy vegatables have tons of iron. I eat a lot of spinach, kale and others to get my iron. I also take a liquid vitamin (can't swallow pills) with all the vitamins and minerals I need. It tastes disgusting, but it has everything I need. I am a small eater and prefer to graze and pick, so I need help in the vitamin dept. I also drink protein shakes because I only eat poultry. I do not eat red meats or pork anymore, so once again I need to get my proteins from nuts and other sources. The drinks help me a lot. I have a tiny bone structure, so I need my shakes.

I would absolutely have my blood checked if I were you. Best of luck with this and I wouldn't worry too much. Mint is supposed to curb cravings, so maybe, it's keeping you away from other goodies you would crave otherwise. :)

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]