It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: My Channeled Messages
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:24 pm 
Pharaoah

I've been learning automatic typing and so far I've done 2 channele's by automatic typing with Archangel Michael and Archangel Raphael where they simply tell me what they want to say and I type it :) Its got nothing to do with Elvis, much these 2 angels want these messages to be seen as much as possible :D, there only short because I haven't been doing it all that long :oops:

First one:

Dear ones, this is Archangel Michael and today the subject I’d like to talk about is “Love” the world is filled with love, unconditional love. Dear ones, love is around you constantly, the love around you comes from your friends, family, God, the angels, and even nature. Dear ones I ask you to show everyone around you love, by showing love to one another, lifts the others person’s spirit. Just by smiling at someone may seem like a small token to you, but to the other person makes them feel loved and worthy of your love and kindness. Dear ones, love can heal many things and I ask you to show love towards other people around you.

Bless you all dear ones

Archangel Michael

Second one:

Greetings, this is Archangel Raphael, firstly I’d like to say hello to you all and hope you’re all having a good day. Today I’d like to talk about is looking after Mother Earth and including her occupants. For many years, the angels have been watching how Mother Earth has been treated by pollution, littering and also building over the beautiful landscape that is on the earth plane.

Dear ones, we angels feel sad that the earth is being ruined by so much pollution and also how much it is affecting her occupants such as your self’s such as your families and how much it is effecting nature. Dear ones, we angels encourage you and many others to look after Mother Earth as much as possible, such as try and recycle as much as possible, also try and buy packaging that is recyclable and also instead of throwing old house old items away such as books, children s' toys, give them to charity so they can be re-used to give enjoyment to other people. Dear ones, as I mentioned in the beginning of this message, I mentioned about building over land, the earth plane has so much beautiful land and we encourage everyone who builds is it necessary to build over the beautiful land that you share your life with? So please dear ones, when dropping litter, think about what damage it is causing to Mother Earth. Before I end this message, I’d like to say thank you to Emma for letting me pass this message on to you through her.

God bless you all

Archangel Raphael

Post subject: Re: My Channeled Messages
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:18 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, Wow...I've never tried that, just with a pen and paper. It was pretty interesting but I didn't "get" anything so dramatic and helpful as you have here. Exciting to think we humans can have contact with the departed spirits who if they wish, can look upon this earth and offer help and information. I know there are so many skeptics regarding such
things, but one has to have experienced a thing to appreciate the value of the experience. We humans are so busy, have some much going on, physically and mentally, not to mention personal wants and efforts to obtain them, we often go through life missing the obvious and especially the spiritual tap-tap-tap upon our heart's door. I think sometimes they give up and go on to those more receptive. you must be one of them, and gifted to be able to receive. I haven't tried that, maybe I will. Do you use a typewriter, electric or the computer?
Thank you for giving us these messages, lots of people come here, there may be some in need of knowing these things.
It is some thing how "they will find a way" to reach us.
Again, wow! And thank you Emma for sharing! It might not be about Elvis...but he would have loved to hear about it and give it a try.
wjh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:13 am 
Pharaoah

I just used my computer for this, they talk pretty fast without stopping once they get a flow of conversation going so I keep up better with a computer than I would with a pen and paper lol

You should give it a try, its taken me a while to learn and not doubt things :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:14 am 
:hello: Emma this sure does sound interesting, I would Love to know also how you do this with a Computer? I think it would be so Wonderful to Talk to The Angels, and Especially if Elvis came through. :D :love:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:26 pm 
Pharaoah

Sorry for not replying to your questions, I haven't logged on for a while :oops:

When I channel on my computer, I won't ask one individual Archangel but I'll ask all of the Archangels if there is anything they would like to say, I say this either out loud or by thought. Sometimes if I don't get a yes or no than I know there's nothing they want to say but if they do say yes, they'll announce who's speaking such if its Archangel Michael, Raphael etc and firstly I'll ask for a key word what they want to talk about, and those 2 channels I did, Michael gave me the keyword "Love" and Raphael gave me "Earth" and I'll start my automatic typing from there.

When I do automatic typing with them, most of the time, I will hear them speaking slowly to me so I can get every word down as they are speaking to me, and that's all I do. Michael and Raphael talk very fluently with me without stopping but if I say I'm typing it, they'll happily slow down for me lol

I keep getting asked what do they sound like by other people and its hard to explain, Michael has a middle tone voice, not deep but not yet soft if that makes sense and Raphael sounds soft spoken and he is the most playful with me and the most talkative, some nights when I'm falling asleep I'll feel Raphael gently stroke my forehead and vanish lol

But I don't do it often because it gives me a headache and creates like a pressure on top of the head after automatic typing but I'm getting excited now as I seem to be opening up alot more now, I'm seeing like orbs/flashes or lights, wing like images fluttering at the corner of the eyes, but nothing scary :D

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]