It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Larry Geller's blog of July 2nd 2009
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:26 pm 
Site Admin

Larry is right, Elvis loved his life and even though he realized the price he'd pay in advance, he would have still took that leap into fame. I wish he had found that 'soul mate' and perhaps in many ways he did find "her" in small bits and pieces through the ladies he knew and spent time with. I kind of think no one female would have been able to be all that he expected and needed because he had lived "so many lives" through being Elvis. He was unique unto himself and unique as a human being and made even more so by being "Elvis". He realized this, and though he was lonely, he didn't let it drag him down too often- only at the end was it becoming too much at times. I think somewhere inside him he always knew how it would end and he made the "leap' anyway...it was "worth it" in his reasoning. That's good enough for me... It seemed that though his sorrows and tribulations were often at the forefront, especially after his death, he didn't think they were too much when compared to the good times. He loved being Elvis, Lawrence got that one right on!
wjh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:10 pm 
:hello: :D Thanks RainBowLight for putting Larry's Thoughts up, and Wanda I wonder what Elvis would say if an I do think he Does Know that The Love Affair isn't over yet. That he is still getting Soul Mates or New Fans Everyday Still! I have alway's Felt in my Heart and very Soul that Elvis was and still is my Soul Mate! :love: :love:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:45 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you , Sue, for posting this! I always love to hear from Larry, a true friend and spiritual companion :) of Elvis

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:00 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Larry's post was interesting and Wanda's insight valuable in light of what Larry taled about in regard to Elvis.
I just finished reading the newsletter summer 09' about Elvis and all of the information was okay until I came to the page that had upcoming articles that Elvis.com will be selling: Elvis on a duck's face. :|
I would hardly think that Elvis would approve of that and hopefully no real Elvis fan will buy one.
Larry's point that Elvis wanted to get married again and to have more children would not have included his allowing the hawking of such a trashy item to increase his bank account. Elvis loved his fans and his fans loved him and that is the true love, as Larry pointed out, that Elvis had always and still today.
He was insecure off the stage but when he was singing for his fans he was not lonely because the fans returned the love that Elvis gave so generously with his voice.
73smile

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:31 pm 
:shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: O Brother Indeed! In What News Letter did you see this 73mile, on Elvis.com?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]