It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: god bless my friends and family
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:12 am 
Phoenix

Hi i made this a little while ago, i was thinking of those i love whom ive lost and these are 3 of the best , i made this this morning , i could have done better but im feeling a bit grotty today, i love the church window frame, tell me what you think if you will

its coming up in next few months the 1st anniversary of my aunt sylvias passing
so i made this in remembrance of her

Post subject: Re: god bless my friends and family
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:08 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sorry I missed this before, Julie! :( :oops: It's really lovely and a touching remembrance to your Aunt Sylvia's passing! thank you very much for sharing with us at ELC! :) :hug:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:14 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Truly Beautiful Julie!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:41 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sure is! :) :P :hello: :love:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:04 am 
Phoenix

thanks girls mucho apreciated kind words, ive just done a webcam video for the
AICR dont let cancer have the last word video campaign, will put link to it here in a mo ok

this one is the one i stumbled upon looking up my new fave actor David tennant
this is the one that inspired me to join in with all the other videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CJehUDbHdw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if7lGNvvNrI

this one above is mine i done a few days ago,for aunt sylvia it is included on the website with all the others whove lost family and friends to cancer
for aicr dont let cancer have the last word videos

Last edited by juliepresleyfan on Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:17 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

What an awesome idea! Thanks for helping to make us aware of this, Julie! Also, thanks for the 2 links and the one you've put up is very touching! I shall get to doing this also and send the link to Fran-Talia from ELC who has lost her friend, Lydia, in the last week, to cancer, this will help Fran with her loss too so that's of much help! Cheers, Julie! :) :P :hug:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:59 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Yes really Wonderful Julie! :hug:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:07 pm 
Site Admin

Great work Julie! you do so many things so well! Touching and very loving.
Also, I received your Easter card, and the lovely things with it! Thank you very much dear heart; I wish I had half the sensitivity that you have-but alas-
I love rose quartz-and have a very pretty dragon that my friend who left us her horse and dog, bought for me just weeks before she was gone. It has a base that has places to put trinkets or what ever, and I have mine around it-little things, and it is displayed on the glass shelfs of the built in buffet and display case in the dining room. The lights make everything sparkle and glow and I love my dragon display. I guess the reason I like dragons is because of when I was born...the Year of the Dragon... My family agrees that I "spew flame" at times and "smoke" more often... funny! I am sort of controling in ways that are a little out there I guess. I like things in their place, and don't get on to well when they aren't where they are supposed to be, and I want whatever it is. Oh well, I am easing up a tad, but Jimmie says not much of a tad...he should know, it's been 50 years now.... soooo. love to all, wjh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:28 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Good Lands You and Jimmie have been Married 50 Years? That is Fantastic! I Beat Your Not that Bad! :P :D :bouncy: :love: :love:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:48 pm 
Site Admin

Amazing is a correct description all right! Never would have thought we'd make it this long together- but I guess we can both give and take when it's necessary. Jimmie has to put up with a lot, and so do I---but Starla says, "I have to put up with both of you!" And she's right on there! We all try to get along, however I am pretty controling about some things...and I've had to give up a lot this past couple of years so it's not easy for me to "shut my mouth" and like they say, I "smoke" and "spew" sometimes...but it's over very fast and they know it will be. Jimmie being a Capricorn...he has to tell us what to do and how to do it, then we do it the way we've always done it anyway...so he has it rough too. Hee-hee. it all evens out in anyway.
We got married on Halloween...that says a whole lot-huh!
:hello: :) wjh

Page 1 of 3 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next