It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: hi all hope had a good EASTER
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:36 am 
Phoenix

hi all i hope you all had a good easter and didnt overdo the choccy eggs , i didnt we dont usually get them anyway lol :D
but i do have the occasional choc tho (A) tee hee.

there was some great jesus films on too, i recorded them most of them to dvd incase i missed em, so i can watch later , wish the best one had come on but alas it did not.

oh well not to fret lol.
i did watch HARRY POTTER and the Goblet of fire and recorded too, im so glad i did tho as while i was watching it, i saw a character and it was none other than my new fave actor since last christmas DAVID TENNANT , i thought i was seeing things i really did lol, i thought hang on ju its just wishfull thinking , i waited till almost the end of film and yes it was true he played the character BARTY CROUCH JUNIOR , yey lol, fandabidozi :D

only drawback was he was a baddie but whos worried lol, shame tho tee hee
, heres a link to youtube and his bit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EF4MjkIlEc

this is the clip of all his bits on the film, apparently the sound had to be muted as to copyright nowt to do with your equipment girls ok

Post subject: Re: hi all hope had a good EASTER
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:52 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Hi Julie I'm Happy to hear your Easter was Good, and asking how mine was. Which it wasn't to Bad at all, Thank You for the Movie Clip it does look like a Good Movie. :love:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:24 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Glad you enjoyed Easter too, Julie and thanks for the clip! Have seen all the Harry Potter films to date, the last one based on the 7th book has to be split in two as the book was so mega-huge! Yes, David Tennant did play a baddie of sorts in HP movie no. 4 but in a way that shows what a good actor he is to be able to convey that character over to us, know what I mean?!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:22 pm 
Phoenix

hi all yes sue i agree David tennant is a fantastic actor, ever since you mentioned dr who i started watching it lol, so thanks for that shove in the right direction, still loves me elvis tho fear not, i imagine it would have been fantastic to see elvis in an episode of dr who with elvis shame it could never happen.

im a fan of both Elvis and David Tennant, they both have such beuatifull comforting voices and both great actors, and i mean it elvis you were ace as an actor.

got myself some cheap dvds of dr who not too many tho i wish i had all 47 episodes that david Tennant was in gonna miss him greatly , not keen on matt smith are you sue ?, what you think of him if indeed youre still glued to dr who lol, feeling much improved lately still got sinus probs at times but feeling like the depression whatever it was is beginning to lift, smile and laugh a lot more lately, got fantastic mates too on here and others,

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:58 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

You're welcome, Julie, glad you got into Dr Who on my recommendation! I agree on all you say re Elvis and David Tennant including Elvis being a great actor as indeed he was! :) :D Yes, it's a big shame he couldn't have been in Dr Who, think he would've enjoyed the challenge of a different role, don't you?

I'm still watching Dr Who, haven't given it up. Matt Smith is alright but no David Tennant! I guess to be fair, Matt's tried to put his own take on the role and not just trying to follow David but at the same time doesn't quite make it! I did see this last week and next week as a two parter involving the creepy weeping angels; it feels weird in a way to have sinister angels, shouldn't be as angels MEANT to be good, kind and on our side somehow! Them ones sure aren't! Indeed the last time they were on, I spent the whole episode trying not to blink, LOL!

I'm glad you are feeling better in yourself with health situation and that you can post/comment with other pals on ELC etc!

best wishes, Sue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:34 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: So you Ladies get Dr. Who? I use to on the Sci Fi Channel, but don't anymore. I think Elvis could have done any kind of Movie, and he would have made it Great. If he would have just Put his Foot Down, and said I want to do a Descent Movie. :hug:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:12 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

AMEN, sis! You're right, Elvis could've done any movie he wanted to! Or tv series or anything for that matter! Yes, we get Dr Who on BBC1, the latest series, tomorrow evening actually. It's a shame you can't get Dr Who anymore, Rose-Lyn as you're not able to access the Sci-Fi channel, but it's good you know who we mean, what with the Daleks, cybermen and other such characters! The Daleks were real nasty, looked like trash cans though so if we could get past the 'exterminate' problem they'd look good upside down instead LOL! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:37 pm 
Site Admin

Yeah, he could have. He liked all those "off the wall" kind of things, and I have to admit, after trying to get through Blazing Saddles several times, still have not seen it totally from start to end though. I am beginning to enjoy all the little things that go on, and are said by the clowns in it...it's chock full of stuff if one listens and watches...I still don't think I could sit and watch it several times in a row though- as he did! He had it memorized too, and he loved laughing at it every time he saw it. He liked that film called "How i learned to love the bomb" or something like that...there there was another one that was a "scary" type made back then with a weird character in black cape etc: who liked playing the organ while his victims died strange deaths...like one guy was tied up, had some type of syrupy stuff poured on him and then a bunch of grasshoppers were turned in with him and ate him! There were some other strange ones also...leave it to Elvis though to like that oddity stuff! He got a kick out of all the ways that were used to kill off people....and the organ music stuff...the guy doing it was a DOCTOR too.
wjh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:41 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I bet Elvis would have Loved to have read or seen Steven Kings Books and Movies, some of them were really Off the Wall. But there is a few of Steven Kings Movies that are Good,I don't think Steven King was Popular when Elvis was here. :hug:

Last edited by Rose-Lyn on Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:37 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

How very interesting! Thanks Wanda as always for your priceless information!! :) :D :P :hello: :hug:

Page 1 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next