It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: hi girls ju here did you see american idol elvis
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:34 pm 
Phoenix

hello ladies and gents lol, feeling better a little these days, things are beginning to look brighter for a change .

hi did you all see american idol elvis week, i see while on facebook that an american had mentioned it being on, so i looked in me trusty tv mag, but no luck.
but one day we came home from something and my dad put tv on, american idol was on almost over i saw it was elvis week so i nipped upstairs and recorded it on plus 1 an hour later i just caught the whole show, havent watched it yet , still watching couple of david tennant dr whos i managed to get cheaper, boy is he dishy and i just love that sense of humour very similar to elvis and indeed myself daft as always lol :hug:

when ive watched my few episodes on dvd , i shall watch american idol on dvd ,ive got 47 of david tennants episodes to buy and so far have only got quarter of that not sure maybe less, but in time a long time i will indeedy, be sure of that .
the new dr who matt smith im not keen on, not even half as good as david lol

still watching tho to see if he improves but to be honest the only way it can improve is if he regenerates back into david tennant , lol wishfull thinking im afraid tee hee aw shame .

so when ive watched the disc i recorded american idol elvis special, does anyone want it maybe, if not maybe naomal can and prob will have it .

Post subject: Re: hi girls ju here did you see american idol elvis
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:51 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Hi Julie I had seen on Elvis.com, that American Idol was suppose to have Elvis week.But I didn't watch it, but my Girl Friend did that always watches American Idol and she said it was real good. :love:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:48 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I hadn't heard there was to be an Elvis Am Idol but it sounds really good! Sometimes it is repeated on either ITV1 or ITV2 if you miss it on the original day scheduled, Julie, so if you have a tv guide there is a way to catch up on it. Similarly iplayer runs repeats so you should be able to watch it again if you should happen to miss it.

I agree that Matt Smith as the Doctor is not as good as David Tennant and cannot be. But I do feel he's enough of an actor to put his own spin on the role, kind of quirky and different so will continue to watch the series. It's another episode involving those creepy 'blink' angels tomorrow, last time I spent the whole episode trying not to blink my eyes just in case they came to 'get me', LOL! Somehow the whole thing centers on the fact that in this angels are a sinister force which is a very different ball game from how angels are usually perceived, as a helpful, guiding and loving force in people's lives. Maybe that's why it works and Russell Davies sure is a good and very soulful story maker!

Last edited by Crystal Rose on Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:39 pm 
Phoenix

hi sue i prefer the previous writer that left same time as david tennant, i saw some of it american idol and recorded it to dvd ,havent watched it yet tho,
im still watching matt smith maybe he will get better in time, course you have the advantage over me youve been watching it for years, ive only started watching in last say two years, so glad i did tho
but im catching up fast tee hee, even joined a david tennant/site/ forum, i just cant get enough of the man, in saying that i still adore the king our own dear elvis.
incase youre wondering guys lol, elvis is in my blood in my heart to stay , but david tennant is utterly absorbing , actually him and elvis have almost same identical humour , and the same way that neither slate other performers to big themselves up, how have you all been on here,
havent dropped in much lately, does no one wanna see the american idol on my disc then, as i can offer to naomal who is really quiet lately, he offered me a jigsaw of elvis but i turned him down, got enough already .
anyway howdy all

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]