It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 7 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Emma's Daily Angel Card!
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:41 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Emma This just Wonderful, You Posting these Great Angel Cards and how we should use them in our own Lives. I think for a lot of people it is so Hard to Forgive, I know I have Struggled with this My Self. But I try and Remember what Jesus Said in the Bible, Jesus said Forgive Those As I have Forgiven You. Jesus said as he was Dieing on the Cross, Father Forgive Those For they Do Not Know what they have Done. :love:

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:23 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you ladies; Emma for your wonderful angel cards including this beautiful one relating to forgiveness and Rose-Lyn for your biblical take on the subject also! :) :P :hello: :love:

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:50 pm 
Pharaoah

Sorry I haven't done a few lately, been loaded with homework.

Tuesday 4th of May 2010

Today's card is "Blessing in disguise" using Daily Guidance From Your Angels.

To me this card says that whatever problems we come across can be blessings in disguise because many problems that we encounter are learning processers and can be important as time goes on because once we learn, we gain experience so when facing a problem or a difficult situation, think about the positive aspects of the problem before looking to much into or letting negativity get in the way of seeing the true purpose of a problem.

Always trust in God and the angels guidance and protection and know that they would NEVER hurt you and never give you something they felt you couldn't handle because as I've already said, everything we experience is a part of our learning through life.

Last edited by Emma_Loves_Elvis on Tue May 04, 2010 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:09 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Amen Emma, and I have tried to do this very thing when something goes wrong to see what the Lord is trying to Teach me. :love:

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:46 am 
Pharaoah

I'm at college now so I'm using an online deck of cards :lol:

Wednesday 5th of May 2010

Today's card is Angel Omega: Victory Using Messages From Your Angels deck.

I feel Archangel Michael wants to talk about this card so I'll let him, I'll just type what he says :wink:

"As humans, you continually manifest constantly, sometimes without realizing it, when you think about something you want, or want to achieve such as a goal and you have great passion for this desire, your thought and dream is sent out to the Universe and will start materalizing for you. Everyone is capable of manifesting, but there are set backs, ecspecially if you are not specific enough when manifesting and during manifestation, it gives you the oppotunity to go crazy, well it a good way of course (Michael laughing :lol: )and feel free to tell God, us the angels and the universe what you want and why you want it, nothing is impossible or unreachable when manifesting, yes it takes time, please don't assume that what you wish and desire will materalize in front of your very eyes as it takes time to happen, to manifest succesfully, it requires your input of positive thinking and positive energy, if you let doubt or self doubt become involved, manifestation will not be sucessful for you and during your time on earth which isn't very long, we want you to be happy, at peace and comfortable. You can manifest during meditation or if you can't manifest this way or have difficulty clearning your mind, you can use a journal in which you can write down what you want and any daily affirmations to go along with it if you wish.

I am Archangel Michael,

Many blessings upon you dear ones."

Last edited by Emma_Loves_Elvis on Wed May 05, 2010 3:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:05 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Emma this really spoke to my Heart, I have had a Desire and a Goal to go to Tupelo and Memphis for so Long. I have Prayed about this for so Long to, and I try and not Doubt. But I find it so Hard at times, but I must not believing in Faith Enough. Thank You! :love:

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:26 pm 
Site Admin

I truly enjoy reading your daily Angel card readings- especially so Michael's
it does speak to the heart and spirit. And so true. Elvis too mentioned some of what is written there, it was almost like reading him. He meditated using a candle and some type of cards which I do not now know the name of---but they had spiritual messages on them and were a gift brought to him from a fan who went to the Holy Land and other sites in Europe. I wonder if they could have been similar to yours. He also lit a candle and used a little bowl of water to focus his mind he said. And of course he loved to sit in his Meditation Garden and meditate at night with the moon, stars and beautiful lighting and his fountain. Please continue to post your Angel Card readings, and maybe when that is all done, they can be
shuffled and a special one chosen for each week or day? That I know can be a challenge keeping up with, however they and you, are special. He said he used his cards to "get the message of hope for whatever I'm dealing with" and told me he shuffled them, then cut them into 3 and went into what the 3 meant as a symbol for the Trinity of our Lord etc:, and then he prayed over each cut and then chose one card from each and they he said, gave him specific hope for whatever he needed to deal with.
I used to do Tarot cards, and would do the cutting etc:, meditating and then pick one card from the cut that "felt" right. Kind of the same thing but they were just Tarot cards.
Take care and Happy Mother's day to all.
wjh

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:59 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I also have wanted to get a Tarot Card Deck, but I never have yet. :hug:

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:35 pm 
Pharaoah

Wanda June Hill wrote:
I truly enjoy reading your daily Angel card readings- especially so Michael's
it does speak to the heart and spirit. And so true. Elvis too mentioned some of what is written there, it was almost like reading him. He meditated using a candle and some type of cards which I do not now know the name of---but they had spiritual messages on them and were a gift brought to him from a fan who went to the Holy Land and other sites in Europe. I wonder if they could have been similar to yours. He also lit a candle and used a little bowl of water to focus his mind he said. And of course he loved to sit in his Meditation Garden and meditate at night with the moon, stars and beautiful lighting and his fountain. Please continue to post your Angel Card readings, and maybe when that is all done, they can be
shuffled and a special one chosen for each week or day? That I know can be a challenge keeping up with, however they and you, are special. He said he used his cards to "get the message of hope for whatever I'm dealing with" and told me he shuffled them, then cut them into 3 and went into what the 3 meant as a symbol for the Trinity of our Lord etc:, and then he prayed over each cut and then chose one card from each and they he said, gave him specific hope for whatever he needed to deal with.
I used to do Tarot cards, and would do the cutting etc:, meditating and then pick one card from the cut that "felt" right. Kind of the same thing but they were just Tarot cards.
Take care and Happy Mother's day to all.
wjh

I don't think me and Elvis use the same cards. The cards I used are published by Doreen Virtue and she didn't start publishing her cards until about 1999-2000 onwards. I have at least 7 decks and all decks are for different situations such as healing, general guidance and so forth. I did a reading for my neighbour, well more of a prediction and she constantly got an angel card about moving home, well that reading did come true a few days ago, she's found a home which she can afford because she had 4 kids and moving home soon :shock:

There are the cards I use.

Messages From Your Angels:

http://www.mysticsandmagic.co.uk/sales/ ... /2828D.jpg

Magical Unicorn Deck:

http://www.spanishcastles.co.uk/images/ ... 0cards.jpg

The Archangel Oracle Deck:

http://www.spanishcastles.co.uk/images/ ... 0cards.jpg

Archangel Michael Oracle Deck:

http://www.angelsonline.ie/shop/images/ ... 0Cards.jpg

Healing With The Angels:

http://illuminelle.com/images/233.jpg

Daily guidance from your angels:

http://www.shamanscrystal.co.uk/images2 ... master.jpg

And my newest deck, Archangel Raphael Healing Cards:

http://img.tesco.com/pi/Books/L/44/9781401924744.jpg

Each deck has 44 cards and usually have a little meaning under each card but I love going much deeper into their meaning or what guidance I see and hear about the card or cards for a specific person.

But if anyone would like a daily card pulled for them, I'd be happy to and I know the angels would love it :D

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:53 pm 
Pharaoah

9th of May 2010

Today's card is "Divine Intervention" using my new deck, Archangel Raphael Healing Cards

First thing, Raphael said hello to you all and hope you're all doing wonderfully well today and that you are all blessed and loved very much.

This card says and Raphael does to and that no one has to live in pain and suffer, whether that be physical, emotional or mental pain and he will heal you but only if you ASK, by eternal law, angels cannot intervene until they have permission from yourself. Raphael wants you to know that every doctors visit you have, any dentist appointment you attend, Raphael is right with you and holding your hand, giving you comfort and peace during the procedure. Raphael is telling me to tell you of a meditation to use to call upon him for any kind of illness you wish to require healing, no matter of large or small the problem is.

1. Find a comfortable area, this can be in your garden or in your room, anywhere you feel comfortable and will not be disturbed.

2. Wear loose clothing but still make sure you don't chill easy either.

3. Call upon Raphael either out loud or mentally and say this "Archangel Raphael, please help me and heal me from [describe problem here] and I give you permission to heal me in the best way possible.

4. From the darkness of your eyelids, what do you see? You may see Raphael himself working on you or you may just see emeral green light swirling back and forth in your vision or you may just have a tingling sensation in the area you are in pain.

5. Listen to any guidance or words you may hear from Raphael, he may explain what he's doing and why he's doing so, he may even explain why the pain was there in the first place.

6. Once you feel the healing has ended, open your eyes and thank Raphael and go about your day. You may do this has many times as you wish.

Please reassured this meditation does work, a year back I had a bad case of the flu which came with a banging head, sore throat and I asked Raphael to heal me and during the healing, I saw and felt a slight preassure on my forehead where Raphael had laid his hands on me and during the healing, I saw a black smoke or substance rise from me and I knew instantly this was the flue and about a day and half later, all symptoms of the flu had vanished and was better :D

Page 2 of 7 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next