It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 7 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Emma's Daily Angel Card!
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:46 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Many thanks, Emma, for sharing this with us regarding Raphael! I am glad that you have had personal experience of this healing and, after a slip in the shower yesterday and bruising my lower back and butt, I will certainly give this meditation a good go! Thank you so much for posting! :) :D :hug: :hello: :love:

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:18 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :shock: WOW! Crystal Rose by reading this it was meant Just For You, and Please let us know if you are Healed. Emma I would Love a Daily reading if you would, how would you like to do this Daily reading? If through a email, I will put my email address in a PM to You. :hug:

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:01 pm 
Pharaoah

Sent your reading Rose-Lyn, you were lucky, Archangel Michael picked 3 cards for you today :D

11th of May 2010

Today's card is "Guarded and protected" Using the Archangel Michael oracle deck.

It seems that Michael is deffiently letting us know he's watching out for us all and loves us, Rose-Lyn got a loved and protection card as well today in a reading.

Anyway my interpretation or I'll rabbit on all day :lol:

Michael wants us to know that we are ALWAYS protected and we may call upon Michael at anytime and any where, he also said has he has said many times, don't think or feel that your request for his isn't important or that your request isn't large enough for him to handle, he said we shouldn't be silly and think that way :lol: if you need company or comfort, Michael will provide it for you. Archangel Michael is such a powerful Archangel he can be with millions of people all at one time, and since Michael has never been human, he dosen't know or feel the limitations of time and space.

Once you call upon Michael, feel the energy around you, it will suddenly become warm or even hot or you may see blue or purple lights twinkling near by, Michael will use any sign so you know he's around whether it be physical or non physical signs.

I remember one time I was really upset over something and crying constantly and at that time felt on my own and no one in the world cared and I asked Michael for comfort and within seconds, I felt 2 very large hands on my shoulders and my whole back of my body was hot as though he was embraching me, I stopped crying then and felt much better :D

So because I easily felt Michael's and the other angels physical touch, to this day they still use this so I know they are there. Sometimes they do it to make me laugh, I was reading "Healing Miracles of Archangel Raphael" a book and knew Raphael was around and again felt two hands gently rest on my shoulders and I felt as though someone's face was peeping over my shoulder to see what I was reading and then vanished :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:55 pm 
Pharaoah

Crystal Rose wrote:
Many thanks, Emma, for sharing this with us regarding Raphael! I am glad that you have had personal experience of this healing and, after a slip in the shower yesterday and bruising my lower back and butt, I will certainly give this meditation a good go! Thank you so much for posting! :) :D :hug: :hello: :love:

Let us know how it goes :D

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:34 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes, please do! :) :D Thanks again, Emma for sharing with us these beautiful readings!! :) :D :hello: :hug:

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:53 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: And a :shock: Shocking Reading to! :lol: :hug:

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:58 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes, hope Emma will be back to post more of her wonderful enlightening readings for us though! :wink: :P :) :hello: :hug:

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:04 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: O Me To I find her Readings really Neat! :love:

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:41 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amen!!! :) :D :P :hello: :hug:

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:22 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :D :bouncy: :love:

Page 3 of 7 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next