It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 4 of 7 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Emma's Daily Angel Card!
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:46 pm 
Pharaoah

Hey I'm back, sorry for the delay in readings, its been really hot over here in the UK and its been making me a feel ill lol

Anyway

20th May 2010

Today's card is "Grace and Atoninette: Other people's points of view" from Messages from your angels deck.

This card says and what I feel it says that when we have problems or blocks in our lives, its sometimes a good idea to go to others for help and advice but before doing so, please be open and willing to other people's opinions because sometimes as humans and our ego, we may not always like what we hear and only want that person or persons to tell us what we WANT to hear, not what we NEED to hear. By listening to someone elses opinion can help you see a problem in a different light and such blocks may not always be as bad as you think they are in the first place, everything can be overcome with help from your angels, God, friends and family but for in order for us to heal, we must be willing to accept help and opinions even though you may not always agree with what is said, but in the future it could be the complete oppsosit those opinions may very well help you.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:46 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yeah, it has been hot yesterday here and today also, sorry to hear you've been feeling really bad with the weather, Emma! :) We've had it warm specially today, I'm in the South (Berkshire), where in the UK are you located?

Anyways, thank you for posting your latest great and inspiring angel card for us all to see at ELC! :) :D :P :hello: :hug:

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:05 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Hay don't be complainin' about it being just a little to Warm you Ladies, least you have Forgotten about The Snow y'all had not to long ago? I don't care how Hot it gets here, and Thank You Emma for the Card Reading it is very Hard for People to hear the Truth at times when it is the best Advice for them. :hug:

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:39 pm 
Pharaoah

Saturday 22nd May 2010

Today's card is "Helpful person" using The Magical Mermaids And Dolphins Cards

Today's card talks about us and other people, the angels ask that we help people as much as we can, it dosen't have to be something big, but little help goes along way, the angels also say its also ok to ask for help, asking for help dosen't show that we are weak, everyone requires help sometime in our lives. If someone or yourselves are in a difficult situation, its always calming knowing you have someone there that is helping you and supporting you and this can also mean helping a complete stranger, do charity work, or anything that you feel guided to do that helps other people.

The angels just said as well, look out for people that come into our lives for short periods of time, because people that come into your life and then leave or there for a reason and the reason is to help and heal.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:08 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:) :D :D

Oh we can't forget the snow we had not so long ago and would prefer it warm to cold anyday! :) :D :hello: :hug: :love:

Great reading, Emma! Thanks for sharing! :) :D

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:11 pm 
Pharaoah

Monday, 24th May 2010

Today's card is "Fresh Air" using Archangel Raphael healing cards.

Archangel Raphael is asking everyone, including me to spend more time outdoors, breath in the fresh air, by being outside, helps us relax and clears our energy and rids us of any negative energy, if you live in the country, this will be a great advange because by walking in nature, you are away from toxic and non-natural chemicals such as fumes from cars, buildings such as factories which doesn't give our body, mind and soul any benefits.

Being outside gives us all the oppotunity to connect with mother nature and Raphael encourages us to do this as he co-rules with Mother Mary as there purpose is to heal our minds, body and soul. There are also nature angels and if you wish to connect with these type of angels, it is required that you do meditation outdoors.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:46 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Thank You Emma I have been siting out side when it isn't raining, and it does help me. :hug:

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:45 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you, Emma! :) :D I couldn't agree more, try to get out even for a short walk in the outside whenever the weather is dry at least and it does help clear the air, heart and mind - does one good for sure! :) :D :hello: :hug:

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:25 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Yes I Love to sit outside when it is Warm! :love:

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:35 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:) :D :hug: :hello: :love: 8)

Page 4 of 7 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next