It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 5 of 7 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Emma's Daily Angel Card!
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:34 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: 8) :love:

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:56 pm 
Pharaoah

30th May 2010

Today's card is "Maya: Learning and education" Using Messages From Your Angels deck.

This card talks about learning and our education and the angels said we are forever learning new things whether or not we are aware of it, as humans, we are very curious beings and love to learn, but as from person to person, its in various degrees. By learning different skills or even experiences, it helps us along our path and our life purpose, sometimes when someone teachers us something and at that moment you may feel that its not important or its no use to you and you put it at the back of your mind or simply forget about it, its advised to learn because years down the line, that learning experience may come in handy.

The angels also said if you are guided to learn something, always listen to that guidance or your intuition, the angels may guide you to a specific teacher, course, college or university to learn a specific skill. If you require a specific course, teacher, college or university or even the funds to learn something, the angels encourage manifestation, to manifest something, use a journal, something you keep with you and write what you require and be specific, the more specific we are, more the angels can assist us, after listing in your journal what you require, pick and write a small affirimation and at night time before bed and in the morning, visualise yourself doing the the course you want, image what you will feel like doing it such as are you happy, content and at peace with the course, and as you do this say your affirmation and view the scene of yourself doing the course and surround it in a huge pink bubble and let it go for the universe to manifest and if during the day you feel doubt about your manifestation, say this IF you wish "I trust, I shall recieved" or "My manifestation will be sucessful" and try and keep positive thoughts during the day.

I also like to add before I hit submit, the whole time I was writing this, I keep seeing Elvis in my mind smiling the biggest smile ever (A) , dunno if he's smiling at me or the post LOL

EDIT: Nevermind, I just heard him say "I'm curious in what you're doing" bless his heart :love:

Last edited by Emma_Loves_Elvis on Sun May 30, 2010 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:17 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Great reading and message card for us, Emma! Thank you for sharing! :) :D :P

Quote:
I also like to add before I hit submit, the whole time I was writing this, I keep seeing Elvis in my mind smiling the biggest smile ever , dunno if he's smiling at me or the post LOL

EDIT: Nevermind, I just heard him say "I'm curious in what you're doing" bless his heart

I have NO DOUBT about it! :wink: :P :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:33 pm 
Pharaoah

^ Crystal rose :lol: I wasn't really exspecting him to say anything :lol:

1st June 2010

Anyway I asked Elvis if he wanted to say anything as well along with the angels and the card that came out was "Angel aurora: Flying High" using messages from your angels deck.

And this card talks about our own achievements in life, spiritual and non spiritual achievements and the angels and also our Elvis do want you know that they are exstremely proud that you all have achieved so much during this life time and no matter how hard things are or how long something takes, everything is possible and can be achieved with hard work and commitement.

This card also does give a warning, when we achieve things and when things go the way we planned, we will all face jealous people sometime in our life time and the angels do say don't let anyone's negativity towards you or their negative opinions effect you in anyway and that everyone deserves to be happy and at peace with ourselves.

So if anyone here is currently working towards something such as a career, basically anything, keep going, enjoy the process and soak in the happiness and love and support that the angels and Elvis send to you constantly.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:08 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

[quote^ Crystal rose I wasn't really exspecting him to say anything ] [/quote] :) :lol:

Thank you for sharing Elvis' and yours combined card reading for 1st June, Emma! :) :D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:42 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Yes Thank You to the Angels and Our Special Angel Elvis! :hug:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:48 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:) :D :P :hello: :love:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:03 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :D (A) :love:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:31 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:) :D :mrgreen: :hug: :hello:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:26 pm 
Pharaoah

There won't be any angel cards for a while because of a college work that needs to be done. I'll do them again when I have some time.

Page 5 of 7 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next