It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: John Edward - Crossing Over
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:54 pm 
Site Admin

I really like the medium John Edward, who "talks to dead people". He has a series on WE called "Crossing Over".

I feel that he is not only a really GOOD medium, but he has a LIGHT about him. I recently checked one of this books out of the library and read where he was doing a session for a woman over the phone as a favor to a friend. He only knew the woman's first name and nothing about her. As it turned out her father on the other side showed up. She then told John that he had died recently. The session went on awhile and then her father told John to tell her that he was with his friend whose "belt is on your wall". John was perplexed, but delivered the message. The woman then confirmed this saying, "Yes, that is Elvis Presley's belt." John was blown away and then she explained that her father was Carl Perkins!

P.S. to Wanda: I read this AFTER I wrote to you about John Edwards.

Post subject: John Edwards
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:31 pm 
Site Admin

Yeah, he would be with Carl, they were friends and I know he's with them all-even those he didn't like or vice versa-he'd been there explaining it all-this time they'd be hanging on his ever word! I like that -if he ever comes here or I can do a call in, I will try. I did one other time but didn't get on line in time. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:17 pm 
I WAS JUST GOING TO ASK A QUESTION, BUT MAIA ANSWERED IT FOR ME, IF WE WELL KNOW WHO PEOPLE ARE ON THE OTHER SIDE? BUT AFTER READING WHAT MAIA SAID THE I MOST CERTANILY THINK WE WELL KNOW, I KNOW THEIR ARE 3 PEOPLE I WELL MOST CERTAINLY BE LOOKING FOR. 1. THE LORD JESUS, ELVIS, AND MY COUSIN. I HAVE A GGOD FEELING THAT THEY WELL BE MEETING ME WHEN I GET THERE, WHAT A FANTASTIC STORY MAIA. THANKS BARB!!

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]