It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 7 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Emma's Daily Angel Card!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:15 pm 
Pharaoah

What I'm going to do in this topic is everyday, I will use my angel oracle cards decks and pull one card out for the whole forum and even Elvis if he ever wishes to get involved, and I will post my intepretation of the card and feel free to comment if the card resonates with you.

Saturday, 24th of April 2010

Today's card is "Your home is protected by angels" using the Archangel Michael oracle cards by Doreen Virtue.

My interpretation:

Since we all have at least one guardian angel by oursides from the moment we are born and until we pass over, your guardian angel is always by your side and cannot leave you and will never leave you and besides protecting yourself and your loved ones, the angels will protect your home and possessions if you ask as the angels cannot do so unless they are asked because of the law of free will, by asking the angels to protect your self, loved ones and your possessions, they will embrace yourself, loved ones and home in a bright white light and you may call upon as many angels as your wish as God has unlimited angels, you may ask an angel to stand at each door way and window of your home so you feel safe and protected daily and use the affirmation "I am safe, I am protecting and I am loved uncondionally"

Also is a daily prayer that is attached to the card:

"Archangel Michael, thank you for watching over my home and its inhabitatants. I ask that you post guardian angels to each window and door, ensuring its security. Thank you for guarding my financies so that I can easily afford to pay my rent, mortgage or taxes"

Last edited by Emma_Loves_Elvis on Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Emma's Daily Angel Card!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:46 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Emma it is So Super Wonderful to hear from you, and Thank You for coming up with Such a Great Topic. I think with you reading and your interpertation, of this Angel Card Deck is very Neat. I do to so Wish that Maybe Elvis might come through while your doing this reading. Please don't be a Stranger,it as been way to Quiet here at ELC. :love:

Last edited by Rose-Lyn on Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:57 pm 
Pharaoah

Your welcome Rose, sorry I didn't do one for Sunday, I was overwhealmed with college homework so didn't get the chance.

Anyway here is today's angel card for Monday 26th of April 2010

Today's angel card is "Harmony" using Healing With The Angels by Doreen Virtue.

And my interpretation of this card and the angels guidance of this card is that they urge you to do what TRULY makes you happy, what brings harmony and peace into your life, no matter what you do and whether or not other make see it as strange or odd, if it truly makes you happy, joyfull and at peace, than continue doing so and that you always have the angels support.

Last edited by Emma_Loves_Elvis on Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:48 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

What a wonderful idea, Emma! :D :D :) :P Thanks for sharing and for the readings! It wouldn't surprise me if Elvis is right here with us reading and listening to all we post and share with each other, he's here to share too! :D :) :P :hello: :hug: :love:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:41 pm 
Pharaoah

Your welcome Crystal Rose.

Tuesday 27th April 2010

Today's card is "Clairaudience" using the Archangel Oracle deck by Doreen Virtue.

And my interpretation and the angels guidance of this card is that the angels want everyone to pay a little more attention to their angels guidance, be still in meditation, relax, push the ego aside and hear their sweet, soft angelic voices giving you support, guidance and love and this can be the voice inside your mind our outside your mind. Also listen to people around you as sometimes the angels will influence others to pass on an important message and guidance to you.

And today I think this card is VERY important as I've had this card 3 times today and when I get the same card over and over again, its a nudge for me from the angels to pay attention to that message in that card and I've also been told that when 2012 comes about, there is a huge energy shift and many people will be awakening spiritually and the angels are drawing closer to use at this time and Archangel Raphael keeps appearing every so often and to me, since he's an healing angel or "Heaven's doctor" as I like to call him, he will ease any worries or stress when the energy shift occures and will surround you with his emerald green light of healing, you may also call upon Archangel Michael as well if you feel you need that extra protection and guidance and he will stay beside your as long as you ask him to and he said, you will feel his presence as his energy is very warm and when he's around, watch for a sudden change in temperature, also he states IF you see a flash of colbolt plue and royal purple, don't be alarmed by this has each Archangel corrosponds with a colour, such as Michael is colbolt blue and royal purple, Raphael emerald green etc.

Thought I'd add that bit since it seemed important :D

Last edited by Emma_Loves_Elvis on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:35 pm 
Pharaoah

Wednesday 28th April 2010

Today's card is "Focus on service" using the Daily Guidance From Your Angels by Doreen Virtue.

And my interpretation of this card is do what you possibly can to help other people, it doesn't matter if you don't recieve something in return, if you know in your heart that helping people gave them a better life or guidance, feeling at peace towards your actions is the best reward you can recieve. We are all lightworkers and we all have a different purpose and it brings God and the angels so much joy when we help others and show them unconditional love. As well as giving help, the angels guidance say that don't be afraid of recieving help also, even though you may not feel as though you need it, the angels always remind us and if we listen to them and take notice, they constantly say that it isn't a sign of weakness to ask for help or recieve offered help from others because at some time of our lives, we all need help, no matter what the situation is.

And this is a VERY good card for Elvis as well all know he helped people as much as he could so I feel today he may have influenced this card to show up today :D

Last edited by Emma_Loves_Elvis on Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:42 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Yes Emma I would say that Elvis had a hand in Picking this Angel Card, Thank You for Sharing. :love:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:33 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Right on, Rose-Lyn! :) :D Emma, you have a very special gift for reading the cards and sharing the meanings and cards with us here at ELC! :) :D :P :love:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:33 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: (A) :love:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:42 pm 
Pharaoah

Friday 30th April 2010

Today's card is "Forgive" using the Magical Unicorn Deck.

My interpretation and what I've learned from the angels. This card is asking us to release any anger we may have towards other people or even ourselfs, by forgiving someone does not mean that their actions and what they did to you was ok, forgiving someone simply means that you no longer wish to carry around that anger and resentment you have towards someone else and that you wish to move on from that situation and these feelings.

If you have difficulty forgiving someone, take some time out to meditate and visualise yourself and visualise a long astral cord coming from your heart and on the other end of the astral cord is that the person you wish to forgive, if you feel ready and relaxed, call out to Archangel Michael and during this time, study Michael, how does he appear to you, do you feel any physical sensations when he comes close to you, I find this to be helpful because if he appears in a way you feel comfortable with, he will keep this form just for you so you can reconise him.

Again if you feel ready, ask Michael to cut the astral cord between you and the other person you wish to forgive, after Michael has done that, take time to thank him and then if you wish, send love and light to the other person and open your eyes. Again how do you feel, many times when we forgive and cut these astral cords, we will feel a lightness, like a heavy weight is no longer hanging over you and you feel more alert and energized.

Last edited by Emma_Loves_Elvis on Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Page 1 of 7 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next