It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Marilyn Monroe!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:32 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Marilyn Monroe

Written by teddy Saturday, 09 October 2010 14:18
Elvis Presley and Marilyn Monroe shared a secret night of passion, it has been revealed

The King and American beauty had a one-night stand in a hotel room, Elvis' former agent claims.

Byron Raphael has previously kept the intimate liaison a secret for the past 50 years.

Raphael claims that his bosses at the William Morris agency came up with the idea for rock n' roll star Elvis to date Marilyn as a publicity stunt in 1956 - but she originally turned him down.

"He was very embarrassed but I think she turned him down because she felt it was too public," Raphael told the New York Daily Post.

"But Presley didn't give up and secretly set up a meeting."

"Two weeks later, Elvis called me and said 'I want you to pick up Marilyn.' It was a rainy night and I brought her to the Beverly Wilshire hotel and we went upstairs to his room."

"When he saw her, they came together and, without a word, started kissing."

"I was in shock and didn't know what to do."

"Then Marilyn, who was ten years older, said, 'You're pretty good for a guitar player.' After two minutes they went into the bedroom and I didn't know if I was supposed to leave, or stay and wait for them, so I sort of just dozed off."

"The next thing I knew I was startled awake by the door opening and I dove behind the bar."

"And they both walked out stark naked. I didn't say a word, I just stayed quietly."

After the liaison Elvis put Marilyn in a taxi and sent her home.

"A few days later when I mentioned Marilyn to Elvis, he said, 'She's a nice gal, but a little tall for me'."

"I knew that this was the sort of thing that could ruin their careers."

"They were two of the most famous people in the world and Marilyn was still married to Arthur Miller at the time - so I never said a word."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z0wKR2mb3K

Hi Mom I seen this on Face Book and I had to send this to you, Boy they are still coming up with some Crap Ain't they? I Wonder what Elvis would say if he read this? I know you told me they Met Right? I answered your Post on ELC, about not Minding at all posting for you what Elvis said in that Bible he sent to Jimmie. So Have a Great Weekend! Your Kid!

Post subject: Re: Marilyn Monroe!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:53 pm 
Site Admin

There is a new book coming out now about Marilyn's notes and comments found by the wife of her agent whom she left all her personal things when she died. It was in her will. And the wife has had a book done with these things in it, they are very revealing of her emotional state and what she thought during her Hollywood days, the fame etc and career worries etc and right up to her last few months of life. I think that publisher etc will put anything out to sell the book, though I doubt very much if Marilyn wrote any thing about Elvis in her "diaries"
and notes. She was "jus' a little girl bein' used and abused by those makin' money off of her" is what he had to say about her dying so young. He did NOT say anything bad about her, or that they had "fling". Instead he defended her and said he thought someone had "killed her" or had "helped do it" and he couldn't believe she did it intentionally. It had to be murder or a complete accident was his thoughts about it. He said that about Nick Adams death also...he did not believe he could have ever swallowed formaldehyde because to have that much in ones stomach, it would have to tubed in as no human or animal throat could swallow that stuff- he said it would close shut and there was no way to get that much into a stomach by drinking it. Nick was on a prescribed amount of it, given back then for alcohol addiction...he was trying to "get clean" Elvis said, and he thought he was "killed" by someone but he did not say who "they" might be... Elvis never said a bad word about Nick Adams even though he was aware of the "rumors" of him tattling to the Col. about what "his boy was doing". He may have had something to say among his "pals, but he didn't make any statements along those lines to me. He said that Nick was his friend, and introduced him to Hollywood stars and helped him out with "things" he didn't know and that he kept him from making some big mistakes because of his "ignorance" in the Hollywood scene etc.
Elvis was a gentleman, he did not talk publicly about his "women" and if he did among his male friends, it was not supposed to ever be public knowledge. He did not mention having anyone bring Marilyn to see him...he did say they lived in the same hotel for a while, she was on another floor and kept that suite because it was her place to get away, and he said she was having problems with her husband who was drinking and treating her badly. That was it.
Today's world of "business" will say anything to make sales... anything...goes
that is the "motto" it seems. It is an ugly way of thinking and doing business, but that is just my opinion. I am "old, old school" I guess; and glad of it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:05 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Thank You Wanda for Clearing up what is said in the News, about what was Not The Truth, and what is the Truth concerning Elvis' Life. :love:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:24 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Very interesting, ladies! Thank you both for posting and sharing! :hello: :hug:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:22 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :D :wink: :hug:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:20 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I know Elvis liked Marilyn and wondered about the nature of her death also; she was more than meets the eye and Hollywood cast her as with Elvis in a lot of formua movies that didn't show her true acting potential off! :(

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:58 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I have to always Wondered about Marilyn's Death, Also and she was Never Allowed to do the Movies she wanted to do wither just Like Elvis. They were Both Made to do Some Movies that were Silly, and was Never A :love: ble to show their True Acting Ability.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:47 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

My feeling tells me that the story is not true. Elvis would have respected her being married, even if she was treated in a bad way by her husband...as Wanda says, Elvis was a GENTLEMAN! :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:47 pm 
Site Admin

I think he would have respect because he wouldn't want to "get involved" and
into the headlines at that time, if for no other reason. However, he said they had met, and that she had a suite that she kept at a hotel where she could go to get away from "things" and that included at that time in her life, her husband who had made comments that 'broke her heart' and upset her because she loved him and didn't feel he truly loved her after what ever and what all he had said to her and
about her. Elvis would have been sympathetic toward her, he felt she had been mistreated via her career and "handlers" anyway.
wjh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:27 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Marilyn and Elvis' Life Story are sure Alike in a Lot of Ways about Being Mistreated, and it is still that way Today! :hug:

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]