Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: hello everyone
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:08 am 
Tiger

hi all, how how is everyone?

Post subject: Re: hello everyone
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:48 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: My Name is Rose-Lyn it is so Nice to Meet You, I'm so Glad that you have Joined us. I know when you first see all that there is to Read and See here at ELC, it is Kind of Over Whelming. But once you start reading, Believe me you won't want to Stop. So I Hope You and your Family Have a Very Merry Elvis Christmas, and a Very Happy New Years! Please Keep on Posting and Enjoy! :love:

Post subject: Re: hello everyone
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:45 pm 
Site Admin

Hi! Welcome to ELC - We have several new members, all are very welcome here. There is a lot to read, we've been here since I think about 2004 and keep growing every year. There are regular people here, we like to hear other views, and thoughts on a lot of things. It is an Elvis website, and it is very spiritual with many different thoughts and beliefs throughout. Life is a mixture, every one of us sees things differently one way or another, and that is what life is about- learning, making a difference and loving each other in spite of a difference in views, thoughts or beliefs. One world, one race- the HUMAN one...and we share this world together. Elvis practiced his faith, his love and his belief in human kind, and he got on his knees and prayed for his friends, family, fans and the world, daily he said; he gave it his best effort, did a lot of things for other people at every opportunity, most all of it done quietly and in secret as the book he loved most, the Bible recommended. And he made a difference in so many lives while he was here, and continues to do so with his music, his love that comes across on recordings, in movies and by his memory that is still strong and "alive" to many people...and a lot of new ones! His legacy was one of love and good will. That is the reason for ElC... to let the world share, learn and remember.
Welcome to our world... Happy New Year!
wjh

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]