It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Where is EveryOne?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:51 pm 
Pharaoah

I'm still around. Just been trying to look for a job so I can get the money to do a angel therapy practitioner course which is seeming hard at the moment :(

Jobs with a good wage seem really hard to find, ecspecially looking for one for what you got qualifications for.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:47 pm 
Site Admin

Hi there! Yes, it is darn difficult for so many people to find jobs they can actually
afford to take! Those people who say any job is better than none don't realize
how much it costs just to get to work and back and expense of keeping up a house and the children if one has to have a baby sitter. These things are prayed about every day, people all over this country and abroad need jobs that cover the daily bills and household. We all should pray that those who run the countries, who make the rules and decide the outcomes, will pay attention to their people, the very same people who put them into office to take care of our needs and the country's needs, and the peoples of every country across the land, pay taxes that pay their salaries, and for all the other things that countries and their gov. does for their populations. Somehow things have been come kind of turned around, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. People are struggling day by day. I will keep your wishes in the light of prayer and meditation
Emma, Blessings to you and your family. Hope to see you back again soon!
wjh

Last edited by Wanda June Hill on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:13 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Emma it is so Great to See you here, and I know just how Rough it must be with Trying to get a Job in these Days and Times. But like Wanda said we just Need to Be in Prayer, and Believe in Faith that the Lord will Deliver a Miracle. So Emma that is what I will be Praying for you, that the Lord Blesses you with a Miracle Job. So just Keep the Faith and don't Allow the Devil to Beat you down, I will be Praying for you. So Please Keep us Up Dated on how your Doing! :love:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:48 pm 
Pharaoah

I'm so excited now, I've been asking the angels and god everyday to guide me to a job that suits me and what I do I find last night? A job that is perfect for me so applied last night, the position doesn't close while 15th of Feb, so nervous as to whether I'll get it are not. :P

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:59 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :D Praise the Lord and the Angle's for their Guideness, I will be Praying you hear that you got the Job! :wink: :love:

Post subject: Re: HOPE!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:34 pm 
Site Admin

Everyone!!! Please believe that Emma will get her job! Faith, is the power
of hope and prayer is the way to faith. ALL religions believe in FAITH and
the power of believing, praying IS having belief and hope is FAITH in action.
I wish I could put it better, but the gist is, We bring to ourselves what we
believe we will- and prayer is the fire of faith and belief and that makes things
happen because it is powerful stuff we can use. wjh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:36 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Like The Bible and and Elvis even Stated, that if Our Faith is Strong Enough. We can Move Mountains, and so Ask the Lord to Strengthen you Faith and he will. :love:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:58 pm 
Pharaoah

I got a email back today about the job, but they turned down my application and offered the job to someone else :(

Post subject: Re: There will be -
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:49 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Emma, there will be another job better for you- but it would not hurt to check back with them
in a few weeks...maybe they will change their mind. I have done that in the past and was hired on. Times are tough, jobs in short supply but things are slowly
starting to pick up. I will keep your request and needs in prayer.
love always,
wjh

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:56 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Emma I'm so Sorry you didn't get that Job You Wanted so Bad, but Please Listen to Wanda and Don't let this Discourage you. Just Keep Believing in Faith, that if the Lord didn't think this was the Right Job for you to Have. Then he will probably have a Even Better One for you,Our Lord can always see into our Future's and if he thinks that something we have asked him for wouldn't be good for us for some reason then he will bring another Job or what ever it might be to us that is Better for us. I know our Time Frame and the Lord's isn't the same, and he might take a while so to see if we have the Faith and if we will Trust his Guideness, so Please Don't Give up and I will be Praying for you. :love:

Page 2 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next