It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Spiritual Encounter or Ghost?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:25 am 
Tiger

:shock: Spiritual Encounter or Ghost? I've written down my experience and would love to hear others' experience or thoughts....let's have a discussion.

In March 2008 I went on the trip of a lifetime……..GRACELAND!!! It was the best eight days of my life…my family, bless their hearts, didn’t even ask that I help set up the motor home; as soon as my brother put the motor home in park, just like a kid, I was out the door and on my way to the plaza…standing in the rain, I couldn’t believe it, this was real, I was staring at Elvis’ favourite place in the world….my first impression was how much smaller it looked than in pictures. Even though it was a rainy grey Sunday afternoon, that home was the most beautiful picture I had ever laid eyes on but I had no choice but wait till the next morning to purchase a ticket to tour the house. I was not disappointed, walking through that door, I felt like I had come home and Elvis would be coming downstairs at any moment or expected to hear his laughter coming from another room. I don’t know how to describe the myriad of emotions that went through me except that old saying that goes something like “If you are a fan, no explanation needed, if you are not, none will suffice” as you walk and know that he was in all of these rooms you are walking through. A few days later my family left for Texas…I stayed behind, I waited 40 years for this and two days wasn’t going to cut it. At 7:30 each morning, I strolled up to the Meditation Garden to be alone with our man and my thoughts. Listening to the birds chirping, the quiet surroundings, the beauty surrounding me was the closest I felt to heaven. I went on a Memphis Tour as well as a Tupelo Tour and made a few friends. The day before I left, my new friend Jean and I purchased the VIP tour and being the veteran that she is, walked me through the house....making the pilgramage from Liverpool a couple of times a year for several years. When we got to the Jungle Room, we decided to sit in the stairs (kitchen door that use to lead outside before they closed in the den which is now the Jungle Room). It was Sunday afternoon and very quiet. I still couldn’t wrap my brain around the fact that I was actually sitting on Elvis’ stairs next to the den. Jean was recounting all the stories being told by staff she had befriended over the years, believing that both Elvis’ and Glady’s spirits are believed to be in the home, so Jean and I kept asking Elvis to let us know he was there. This went on for four hours…Jean and I were chitchatting when out of the blue, we just looked at each other, I asked Jean if she could smell what I could smell and sure enough a very strong smell of someone smoking a cigarillo. ( :roll: Elvis probably finally gave in just to shut us up :lol: ) Let me also say that there had been no visitors for the last half hour or so…we were all alone and even if someone had smoked one, by the time you leave the plaza and make it to the Jungle Room, there is no way you would smell it by then. Those of you who have taken the tour know what I mean. We both said hi to Elvis and thanked him for letting us know he was there….it lasted about three minutes and then the smell was gone as quickly as it had arrived.

This brings me to the discussion I would like to start with all of you…through Mia, we have discovered that Elvis’ soul/identity is now as Rhama Azul Ramsi which gets me to wonder how all this works…..by that I mean and I would like to start a discussion… Elvis is still to this day making his presence known ie: footsteps are heard from his room, doors closing, piano/music playing. He has been seen standing outside of Vernon’s office, dressed in black pants and shirt….with all of this, how can he be communicating to Maia as Rhama Azul Ramsi and be seen as Elvis in so many places. Please enlighten me……… (A)

Toni

Post subject: Re: Spiritual Encounter or Ghost?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:57 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Hi Tessa, I have had the Very Same Experience with Smelling Elvis' Cigar Smoke in my own Apartment. I came home one evening and as I came through my Front Door, I smelled a Very Strong Cherry Cigar Smoke. It was like Elvis was Standing in the Middle of my Living Room waiting for me to come home, and at the time I didn't know Elvis Smoked Flavored Cigars. So I emailed Wanda and asked her and she told me he smoked Cherry and Vanilla Flavored Cigars, this is just one of many Experience's I have had. As for Elvis being in so Many Place's, since he is a Spirit now. I would think it could be Possible, I mean if it is just sounds of his Foot Steps or Laughter I guess he could some how have those Sounds in one Place Some How while someone in another Place is seeing him. I'm not a Expert Since I'm not a Spirit yet :P But I think Elvis did so much Studying while he was here, and he as Evolved Probably even more since he as been in the Spiritual Word for so Long. His Abilities to do things at Once as Gotten Stronger, now this is just a Guess. Just a Few days ago I had something very Surprising Happen to me, and I tried to post what Happened but it was like Someone We All Know and Love clicked the delete Button and my Post Disappeared when I was just about to Click the Submit Button. I was able to tell Wanda in a email about, and even send to her what I Heard. So I feel as though Elvis doesn't what any one to know on here for some reason, but I'm at least going to say it is a Song I heard on the Internet. I might try again to Post this Song, sometime. :love:

Last edited by Rose-Lyn on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:17 pm 
Site Admin

Tessa...glad to see your post. Good job.

I believe that in spirit form one can present in more than one way. God after all is "everywhere" watching everything-an ever present presence world wide and we are each a part of God in that we have "living spirits" who reside in our human body while we are here. And return in spirit body where God has that special place made for us. It comes back to the word of God-in all religions as far as I
know, that we are "like Him, a spirit and as such, would we not be able to present our image, voice or presence felt as a child of God in spirit? This is one of those
things we shall all "know in the hereafter"... I have a lot of questions waiting for
that moment when I make the transition from body to spirit! I think though that
Elvis and many others similar are able to touch the lives of whomever needs them
at the moment needed, because they are present for that purpose. Why else
is it that someone in Europe can have a special event happen to them where in
Elvis is involved...and he's been gone from an earthly body for years-and someone
else in another part of the world, also has a similar experience that fits their
needs and gives them comfort, or what they require most- a "hug" in their heart from another heart in spirit? I gotta believe it- too many things have
happened for me to say, it can't be.
Everyone has to decide for themselves, based on what they felt, saw and needed at the time and most of all, was it a life changing moment-for the better down the road if not at the time? That to me is a good clue.
wjh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:11 pm 
Flame

Me too, I had a eerie experience last month. I go to record store, every saturday. I go to the section of Elvis cd, and the dvd.

I saw a person to hold an Elvis cd. I say to them that they had new release in the store with the Legacy album From Elvis in Memphis, On stage, Elvis is back. We talk about Elvis about half an hour. He had go to see the studio B, in Nashville and everything and the birth of rock and it's evolution in general. It was a great talk and I enjoy it. After that I go to an other place.

When I walk between the store and the Mall Center, I got a smell of smoking cigarillo right in my face and noboydy there. For me, I say to me that Elvis send a message because I talk about his music that he like so much. And I always talk about him about passion.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:17 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :D Yes it sure Sounds like Elvis was with you, and he was Letting you know that he Loved you for Keeping his Music Playing. :love:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:24 am 
Site Admin

I hear and read so many interesting comments, questions and amazing "events" that people have with Elvis involved; at times these events are so real and obvious to those they happen to, other times less and then sometimes he seems to be "there" in purpose and for reason. I don't doubt any more because it's not
only him "appearing" or being there by leaving a subtle way, a feeling or other
means of being "known"...other people have had these things happen regarding
a loved one, family member or friend and sometimes a "total stranger" but all for
a good reason. Mainly, a time of need, spiritual, physical or just comforting and
loving. I believe. And it is a great number of people who also agree, some in silence but knowing for themselves, others who share and those who "investigate
further to understand" and some who are "fearful to a degree" but deep down
know it's spiritually a changing event...too personal to share.
There is no such thing as coincidence - and ours to accept as a gift.
Peace and love to all,
wjh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:10 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Yes it sure seems that These Spiritual Visitations are becoming more and More Frequent, as though the Veil to the Other side is becoming More and More Invisible. Its Nice to see you Wanda, I was wondering how you were. :love:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:31 pm 
Pharaoah

I don't doubt Elvis was with you that day. Elvis now he's in his spirit body, he no longer has limitations and can be with as many people as he wishes. Even though he no longer has a physical body, he still wishes to show his fans and people who love him he's not really "gone" and he's not far away as some may think and we can still reach out to him if we need to.

The few visitations I've had with Elvis while at home have always been a way to catch my attention whether it be a smell, the most common is the cigarette smell and vanilla smell or meditation and sleep visitations.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:30 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I know it is the same with me Emma, in how Elvis will Visit me. But he as also Sent me Songs to, Which One was Really a Surprise. :love:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:33 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Vanilla cigarette smell, noisely falling down from shelves of Elvis' CDs to call my attention for something that was urgently needing it at the time, words softly spoken in my ears, songs being heard at precise moments with meaningful reassuring messages, Elvis intruduccion and guide through dreams that meant a lot at the time, white butterflies present around me at odd places and in my everyday life, his sitting presence at the feet of my bed... these have been some of the ways Elvis has made himself present to me in times of need -mine or another's who was to be helped.

All this became very intensive from 2006 up to 2009. Then it slowed down a bit, probably because I started another phase of my life working in the virtual world of Second Life by Maia side, thus working in the inner planes from another focus and entour.

How can all those manifestations be possible? Well, I believe we are really ONE and what may seem as separated things are really focussing portions of a single weave... WE are the ones to select the focus, that is our "option"... but of course, there's no linear language that can describe it. :?

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Page 1 of 2 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next