It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Please Pray For Joplin Missouri!
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:53 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:( Please Could I Ask for Prayer For Joplin Missouri, I was Born and Raised Not to Far from Joplin. I use to Go through Joplin when I went with My Aunt to the Ozarks Mountains, Every Summer. I have Been in a Tornado and I have Seen what they can Do, So Those Folks Really Do Need Our Prayers and Support. :hug:

Post subject: Re: Please Pray For Joplin Missouri!
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 12:40 pm 
Phoenix

Hello Rose lyn:
I wish you are fine. well, I am only fell so much these bad moments that live many parts of United State.
I am sorry you place where you lived nice moments of your live is bad. I could see on television the disaster, but unfortunaley many parts of world there are tornado, floods, Earthquakes...

All we must pray and put our live in Good,s hand... I fell affection for States Uniteds as England, Greece, Egipt and Israel spite of I havent family or ancestor but I fell afection. Only This.

I wish exist a best world to everyone. We should only pray, in my humble opinion, many people turn away from God and I believe that God shows us that we must be united and help those in need.
greeting and good luck
maria jose

Post subject: Re: Please Pray For Joplin Missouri!
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:11 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Maria Thank You for your Will Wishes and Prayers for the Little Town that was Destroyed by the Tornado in Missouri, even though there as been so Many That as Died and Homes Destroyed. I Know the Lord will Give those that are Left his Strength, and Support to Build Joplin Back Again. :love:

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]