It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Sorry
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:20 pm 

So sorry that I have been away so long. Been dealing with a few family problems. My 23 year old cousin was killed in a car crash on March 6, 2011. She was beautiful inside and out. The sad thing is I had lost track of her since the age of 6 to a year before she died but at least I did find her in Jan, 2010. (Facebook).

I am attaching a picture of this angel taken just before the accident.

Also dealing with my Mom and her advanced age. She is 94 and very difficult. Mind is OK but she is a complainer and more. :)

I promise to be here more often.

By the way something happened to me just recently. I never remember my dreams but 3 stand out not for remembering the content but the overall feeling that the person had been with me. The first was my Dad who passed when I was 13. He was my life. The other 2 times were Elvis and the last one was last week. I swear he had been with me in the dream just laughing and joking around. I chose to think he was trying to get my thoughts away from my cousins death and my aging parent.

Di

Attachments:
1.jpg
1.jpg [ 73.43 KiB | Viewed 108 times ]

Post subject: Re: Sorry
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:38 pm 
Phoenix

Hello Di:
I hope you are OK now. MY NAME IS María José SCHIAVI, I am Argentinian AND I'M RECENTLY INVOLVED IN THIS FORUM AND I LOVE THE GROUP AND HOW TREAT THE SUBJECT OF ELVIS, NOT ONLY AS A SINGER BUT AS A PERSON.
I WANT EXPRESS I AM SORRY COUSIN'S DEATH AND that YOU ARE SUFFERING. I BELIEVE THAT GOD AND YOUR PEOPLE WILL GIVE YOU THE STRENGTH TO CONTINUE and they support you... I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT DREAM WITH ELVIS IS VERY NICE AND I HOPE THAT HIS SOUL HELP YOU TO GO ON. I HAVE DIFFICULT TO DREAM HIM, I ONLY CAN DREAM TWO TIME AND I CAN´T REMEMBER THE DREAM I ONLY REMEMBER THAT HE WAS BUT I DON´T REMEMBER THAT THING
WELL, GREETING AND GOOD LUCK
MARI JOSE

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:45 am 
Site Admin

Hello Di and Maria,

Such a beautiful girl, your cousin. Her eyes draw me in, she is very spiritual and her eyes take you right to her heart. I am very sorry for your loss Di, these things seem so not necessary when they happen, and time doesn't fill the empty place in our hearts. Your dreams stay with you Di, they may not be easy to recall but it would be like him to try to give you moments of laughter and a little space to cheer you up. At my age I have come to realize we old people are hard pressed to accept the fact that mentally we still feel young, but our body is not co-operating and it is maddening; we get grouchy and "mean" spirited but mostly it is at ourselves and just comes out at those a round us. We have to give up so much, little things, big things and sometimes have no choice at all; enough to drive us up the wall and along with us, our loved ones as well. Our fuse is burned really short, some of us don't have one left! I feel like that at times, but what can we do-just go on. Please take time for yourself Di, make a space and keep it just for you. Become like the duck, let all the "water" run off; those "mean words" and grumpy oldness aren't really aimed at you-in fact, she is speaking out what she feels about herself- I catch myself
doing that; right now I can sort of control it however, will that be lost too?
Love always,
wjh

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:28 pm 
Tiger

Di wrote:
So sorry that I have been away so long. Been dealing with a few family problems. My 23 year old cousin was killed in a car crash on March 6, 2011. She was beautiful inside and out. The sad thing is I had lost track of her since the age of 6 to a year before she died but at least I did find her in Jan, 2010. (Facebook).

I am attaching a picture of this angel taken just before the accident.

Also dealing with my Mom and her advanced age. She is 94 and very difficult. Mind is OK but she is a complainer and more. :)

I promise to be here more often.

By the way something happened to me just recently. I never remember my dreams but 3 stand out not for remembering the content but the overall feeling that the person had been with me. The first was my Dad who passed when I was 13. He was my life. The other 2 times were Elvis and the last one was last week. I swear he had been with me in the dream just laughing and joking around. I chose to think he trying to get my thoughts away from my cousins death and my aging parent.

Di

hallo wanda

I hope your ok. I know what you feel I lost brother a few years ago. It was an terrible car cash and he was just 28 years old, I just devasted

i wish you the best

by the way thank for letting us part of that dream
excuse my bad english, I am a german and so i have not the often the chance to speak english

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:40 pm 

Thanks you for all your kind words. Trying to make sense out of this tragedy is horrible. My family was fractured for a long time and now it is fractured more. I haven't spoken with her father, who is my cousin, for about 17 years.

Had a starnge occurence last week and than last night. Last week I heard a mans voice call my name just after I woke up. Didn't recognize it at all. Than at 2:20 this morning I heard a female voice say very low, "Diane can you hear me?" These things don't scare me I just wish I had answered yes I hear you. I think it may have been my cousin.

In any case I take comfort in thinking it was her or maybe I am finally losing it. :D

Love,

Di

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:31 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Di it is Great to see You With Us, and I'm so Very Sorry for You Losing your Cousin. I know just what you have been going through, I to Lost a Cousin that was More then a Sister To Me and Way To Sudden and Way to Soon. She also came to me in a Dream or a Visit I call them, to let me Know she was Alright. So if it was your Cousin calling your Name, she will be Back and Keep Trying until you let her Know you Hear Her. You Will Also have Another Visit I Feel from Elvis, to Help You Heal and to Comfort you either By his Laughter or just By his Presence. So Please Remember you have a Family here that is always Here to Help, So Please Keep Posting. :love:

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]