It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: story of elvis and Elizabeth Williams
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:32 pm 
Phoenix

HI TO EVERY ONE
DO ALL YOU THING ABOUT A LADY ELIZABETH WILLIAMS? DO YOU KNOW THAT SHE HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH ELVIS ABOUT 1975?
I TELL YOU HER STORY. ELIZABETH, I BELIEVE, IS WRITER NOW. WELL, SHE WROTE A BOOK CALLED "ELVIS, WHAT I REMEMBER".
ELIZABETH WAS BORN IN 1954 AND SHE GOT MARRIED WHEN SHE WAS A YOUNG LADY. SHE AND HIS HUSBAND HAD A BABY GIRL CALLED TARA BUT THE COUPLE DIVORCED IN A LITTLE TIME.
I READ THAT SHE GOT A JOB AS MODEL AND IN MIDDLE 70S SHE MET TO ELVIS. FIRST, SHE WERE FRIEND BUT AFTER ELVIS LIKED HER BEAUTY AND SHE LOVED HIS HUMOUR SENSE, HIS BEAUTY, HIS SHYNESS, HIS LAUGH IS MEANS, ALL WHAT ELVIS HAD THAT ALL WE KNOW...
WELL, HERE HER STORY AND HIS WORDS THAT SHE PUT IN HER BOOK
:

"Elvis, I wish the world really knew you... as I knew you. I remember everything about you: Your laugh, your smile, your shyness, your gentleness, your sincerity, your honesty, your sensitivity, your clumsiness, your temper, your teasing, your eyes and most of all your love. I feel that I loved you more than any other women except your dear mother. You were my soul mate, my friend, and my heart. Although the time we shared together was short, I have no reservations in my mind that it should have been for eternity. Elvis, you were always my inspiration with your blessed understanding of God and His Son. You are my gift from Heaven. I wish the world had really known you... as I knew you"

SHE WAS HER LOVER BUT A PARTER TOO. IT CALL ME THE ATENTION BECAUSE ELVIS WAS SHOWED HIS PERSONALITY AS WANDA DID. AS WANDA, ELIZABETH SEES IN ELVIS HIS HONESTY, HIS SENSE HUMOUR, HIS SADNESS AND HIS LOVE TO THE PEOPLE AND GOD WANDA AND ELIZABETH SEE TO ELVIS OF SAME WAY!!! IT SHOWS THAT ELVIS WAS NOT FALSE IF NOT A AUTENTIC PERSON. AH ELIZABETH HAD HER SECRET STORY WITH ELVIS.
I DONT KNOW IF ELIZABETH'S STORY IS TRUE OR A ILLUTION BUT HER STORY IS BEAUTIFUL AS WANDA'S STORY.

Post subject: Re: story of elvis and Elizabeth Williams
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:47 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Maria I would have to say it sure does sound like this Women Knew Elvis in a lot of the same ways as Wanda, she seen the Side of Elvis that not a whole lot People seen or Really got to know. Thank You for Sharing this Wonderful Story, Maria! :love:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:40 am 
Site Admin

I just read this, and will say that Elvis knew a lot of women and had a lot of them for friends, companionship and he loved them all in different ways, some were lovers, some friends and people he could relate to, some who shared his spiritual quest, his eagerness to learn and experience what he believed. Women were probably closer to him than some of his men friends, probably most of the men did not get to see the side of Elvis he showed to his female friends, which is how it is usually between men and women. Elvis just became himself with special people,
both sexes I'm sure as he had both as friends who shared different things and interests with him. He loved life, he loved people, and he was everything she
said and more and that is why he appealed to so many human beings around the
world. His heart was pure, his spirit loving, light and giving, what more could
anyone want from a friend? Thank God for those he met who understood the
real guy behind that image!
Thank you for posting Maria!
wjh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:15 pm 
Phoenix

Hello Wanda:
I hope that you are oK... Thank to reply every question or post mine.
Well, tha Mafia memphis tell that knew all all about of Elvis (In fact they did not know all about him)... your story as Elizabeth's story show that Elvis was intelligent to can get do his things private: as have contact with common or normal persons that had a life different to him for example: phoned in his telephone that he had in his private room, asked for help to contac a special girl not only to pass a night if not to talk about everything he felt (about karate, God, Angeles, tell about his twin brother, talk about baby girl, about his music) all that things that he could not talk with his father because he did not like spiritual issues or esoterics topics, with Mafia of Memphis could not because they thought in parties and fun... only Charly or Larry were as the brother that Elvis had not in this life... Elvis wanted contact with his world but his job and obligations did not allow.

Wanda, I thank that you have allowed that all people that loved to Elvis can express every experience that they had with him, as tell that know to Elvis in person or express a simple admiration that have to E.
Fortunately, Elvis could pass happy moments with common people who truly loved him and he could know it...

Before I read this page, I believed that Elvis was a depressed person that chose to be closed in Greceland and take drugs wishing die because his live without his mother and brother did not have meaning to him I believe that he only went to work and came back to eat a lot, take drugs and to closed but after I discoveried THAT I WAS WRONG... I FELT HAPPINESS THAT ELVIS LOVED THE
LIFE, MAKE JOKE TO HIS FRIENDS AND HIS AUDIENCE, LOVED LAUGHING AND THE MOST IMPORTANT, ELVIS HELP TO PEOPLE AS SPIRITUALY OR WITH MONEY, GIVING CARS OR OTHER THINGS.. TO KNOW ABOUT THIS BEAUTIFUL QUALITIES GREW MY RESPECT AND ADMIRATION TO ELVIS ARON PRESLEY.

Elvis is one of my spirituals friends, i don't see him as an important actor or singer of hollYwood if not as a nearest neighbor or best friend spite of that he died when I had 1 1/2 years old, SPITE OF THAT i LIVE IN A COUNTRY WITH OTHER LANGUAGE AND CULTURE and I never met him and HE NEVER KNEW OF MY BUT I THINK THAT HE KNOW THAT I HAD RESPECT AND ADMIRATION TO HIM AND THAT i WISH THAT HE REST IN PEACE AND THAT ALL HIS QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED...

Well, Wanda, I am sure of that Elvis love you and felt a respect for you...
This post is extens but I wrote all I felt.

Well, Wanda greeting to you and all United States that This country has always been one of my favourite countries.
Good bye and good luck
Maria Jose

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]