It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Elvs what happened ? 34 years later
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:52 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Tony and everyone, - You All need to remember that Wanda and many other People that Elvis talked to on the phone and went to the concerts in Vegas were also there' and seen a Whole lot of things that Marty and the rest are trying to say isn't True were and are Very True. To me what it all Boils down to is Elvis didn't only have a Daughter, but a whole Bunch of Spoiled Brats that were and are Only Elvis' Employees that thought of themselves as Elvis' Kid's to. So when Elvis didn't Leave them anything from his Estate, that is when all of the Back Stabbing Started. :love:

Last edited by Rose-Lyn on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:38 pm 
Site Admin

Steve Dunleavy worked as a journalist for that big corporation that has taken over just about every major news source or outlet that it could and can do...and
did it all within our time here too. There was a big source of money and a vast number of interviews and saturation of the information that came out when Elvis died, and started just a few months earlier, but it was like an atomic bomb almost to the minute it became news that he had died...and there were those three guys who 'knew it all and told' etc. So that is what saturated the world news market
and is still believed by so many people a round the globe... it was shocking, it was outrageous and he 'was like that and it all was kept hidden'!!!! Well, that was
news... yeah right...it was like tossing out fertilizer of the worst type around the world and everything came up weeds. it is hard to get rid of weeds once they
get a good root system...and boy, did they take hold across the earth...and
still are growing... I think people are beginning to get it now though, and since
Elvis was a unique and rare talented singer, his beautiful voice and raw talent
and as Angeleyes has said, "his deeds are all one need to look at to know the
truth...Elvis was a kind, loving and respect full man, who tried to treat every one fairly, who did his best to help others and who spent his life trying to
be entertaining enough to give us all a break from our daily cares, and he
didn't ask anything in return; he was happy to get applause, to know that
people cared, and that he was loved by so many. This was a man who
loved to receive a card, who got tears in his eyes when reading a fan letter,
and who bent over backwards trying to help the needy and anyone he ran
into or heard about - the one thing he had more of than anyone I know was
heart... he could forgive, he could love and he cared more than anyone I have ever known... his fans know that, the new ones learn quickly and he will never be forgotten. When this earth has changed totally, when there is no electronics left that work, there will be someone among those still left who
remembers Elvis - his songs will be sung around the world forever...very few
others have that type of fame... those few will stay through the memories
of human kind- passed on no doubt as some kind of folklore stories- but they will endure. The sarcastic and 'nasty' journalist...maybe some of their dribble will survive...but mostly it will just turn yellow and crumble or burn up...
wjh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:46 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I see A Slow Change where a lot of Fans are Seeing the Truth, that once Believed the Lies. I think it is Because of so many like Our Wanda and Kathy Westmoreland, that were there at the Front Lines and also behind the stage and Scene that People are Changing their Thoughts and Attitude. :hug:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:19 pm 
Flame

Thank you Wanda for your post. I like it very much.

Quote:
There was a big source of money and a vast number of interviews and saturation of the information that came out when Elvis died, and started just a few months earlier, but it was like an atomic bomb almost to the minute it became news that he had died...and there were those three guys who 'knew it all and told' etc.

For me, I remember back in july 1977 when the newspapter "The Star" made a serial of the book, with big headlines. I read it but I didn't like it very much. And now his friends and bodyguards want to tell stores about his life because the good money to tell everything about Elvis that the publc didn't know about him. And the book was release in early days in august.

Knowing Elvis was a private person and want to keep his life private, because he was in the public eye since nineteen years old. I understand the way he feel about this book.

Elivs know that fans was loyal to him and always be there for him.

If the fans reads the book, they wouldn't be there at concert. and he will sing to and empty theater.

I read the book, because I desire to know what they write about their relation with Elvis. The first time Red save Elvis in school, from cutting his hair. When Elvis mother dead, and the next day Red father died in the same week. When Elvis begin his early tours in cars with his friends and bands. They are interesting stories to know.

But I didn't like to say they made big stories about his tempers, his guns, the life on the road, Las Vegas. They lives a good lives with Elvis during all these years.

For me, the book didn't change a think about him. Also I desire to know more about him. What kind of person he was really was , and not the person describe by the bodyguard book. I read Wanda, Kathy Westmoreland, Larry Geller books.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:02 am 
Flame

In my mind the problem is, that too much fans believe over the years all this lies and crap what is written in all this books. Sad is, that the very few books which tells the truth be ignored or fans will not believe this authors.
And I mean books from Kathy Westmoreland, Ed Parker, Dick Grob, Charlie Hodge, Larry Geller and of course Wanda.
Even Larry Geller is sometimes a little too dramatic, he was more important to Elvis than a lot of people know, think or understand.

In EWH you can see a lot of errors, lies and stories taken out of context. Just two example: One of the West told that Elvis was offered a leading role in Thunder Road - and this should happened on the filmset when he was making a movie in the sixties. The truth is, that this film was made in 1958.

The story that he wanted them to kill Mike Stone because he took away Priscilla is also nonsens. Yes, he wanted it - but not for Priscilla but because Stone wanted that Elvis has a limited visitation right for Lisa Maríe and Priscilla was so stupid to tell Elvis this. It's understandable that he got mad like hell and in his first rage he wanted that somebody killed Stone. But when he calmed down he didn't wanted it anymore and wanted to give Stone a TCB chain. Thanks, he never got it because of the intervene of some of his buddys.
That's the real reason why Elvis wanted kill Stone at first.

In an interview Dave Hebler, one of the authors of EWH was asked about the reason to write such a book and clearly he stated that it was for money at first, revenge, hurt and a few other reason.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:48 am 
Site Admin

Thanks for posting the above, it is exactly correct; he was livid and scared for his young child whom he thought was going to be kept from him. No father who loved his child would have handled such a thing well, and Elvis was human, and he was scared of what he was told. yes he was angry, yes he got over it and he even learned to 'forgive' the man whom he felt had 'pulled the wool' over his wife's eyes...however Elvis grew...he forgave and he felt remorse for his actions and words, this was an enlightened man, who was human to the core and whose big heart was always willing to adjust and accept what was happening; there are few of those types, and a great many of the opposite, especially in today's world.
wjh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:15 am 
Flame

Yes, with all his success and wealth he was a very humble, loving and caring person who never forgot his roots. Maybe his biggest flaw but also his greatest strenght was his heart - full of love for everybody. And I think that toward people he loved he had always a "blind eye" to their faults. Perhaps because he was very aware of his own faults.
Yes he had a hot temper but also calmed down very fast and I think whenever he realized that he hurt somebody unwittingly so he was sad and felt terrible sorry about. This he said in an interview - sorry haven't the correct words in mind now - but I will post it later on.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:18 am 
Flame

Now I found his words about his temper:

I'm proud of the way I was brought up to believe and to treat people and to have respect for people. When I am pushed to a certain point, I have a very bad temper, an extremly bad temper. So much to the point I have no idea what I'm doing. But doesn't happen very often. Of course everybody has a temper. And then I don't like myself.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:24 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I think Elvis got so Mad at times he would Black out, that is why he said he didn't know what he was doing. But I to think that Elvis' Temper was his Strength to, that showed People that they could Only Push Elvis just so Far. :hug:

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2