It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Contact Maia - A Question
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:12 pm 
Dragon

Hello ladies, I am interested in ""Magii From The Blue Star" which I read somewhere was the original version of the later Blue Star Love. From a web search I found the following 3 paragraphs:

Thank you for your letter of February 22nd concerning ‘Magii From the Blue Star.’ I will begin by clarifying and updating for you in regard to the ‘Magii’ book. As ‘Christine Hayes’ I wrote the basic text for ‘Magii’ in 1984-1986. Since that time, I continued to add some here and there. I sold copies of this manuscript to people who were interested, but never advertised or published in a big way. In 1994 I moved from Texas to Colorado, where I met and married my husband, Simeon Nartoomid. I had changed my name to ‘Maia Chrystine Shamayyim,’ and upon my marriage, added my husband’s name of ‘Nartoomid.’ I have been active in mystical work for 32 years. I read from the ‘akashic record’ and work with an entity named ‘Thoth Hermes.’ Since 1988 I have had a sacred inner mystery school through which I publish a ‘doctrine of mysteries’ gleaned from the akashic and my communications with Thoth. When Simeon and I joined forces, we created a non-profit church - ‘Johannine Grove of the Machenaim,’ and put the mystery school, now re-named ‘Mazzaroth On Nathai,’ within it.

Simeon had never been an ‘Elvis fan,’ but neither is he the sort of person to automatically believe what he hears in the media, especially if it is negative; so he was not biased on the subject. When I began to share with him my knowledge of Elvis and he read ‘Magii,’ he was moved by it all. It was then that we decided to re-write the text to make it a little less esoteric and more understandable to the majority of people who are attracted to Elvis. We did not wish to sacrifice any of the cosmic truths within it, but simply give it a ‘lens’ that would allow more people access to these truths through a subject they loved, and with which they identified. We discovered this was not going to be easy, but we persevered.

Simeon had an experience where Elvis came to him and gave him a new title for the book: ‘Blue Star Love.’ Simeon realized there was a second part to this title, but did not receive it until Elvis came to him again, and told him that we needed to give this book away to anyone who wanted it! Then Elvis told him the last part of the title: ‘From Elvis’s Heart to Yours.’ We do not know at this time how we will give it away, as it takes money to print and distribute the book, but we are hopeful that it will manifest. We still feel the manuscript has a bit more re-writing to complete it, but we would say that it is probably about 90-95% the way we want it now. We are planning to put the final version on our ‘Blue Star Love Foundation’ website…’

My question is how can I locate a manuscript of this work? Thank you very much.

Post subject: Re: Contact Maia - A Question
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:02 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Carry The Light, it is so Nice to Meet You and I So Happy You have Joined us here at ELC. My Name is Rose-Lyn and so your wanting more information from Mia about that Magii from the Blue Star,welcome to ELC. Unfortunately the author Maia, has not been able to do the credits for the many, many sources she has used to verify and check her work- and to publish that must be done. She has been very ill in the
past years, and has not had the energy or strength to finish the manuscript so it can be published on line or as a book...though she would love to have done so.
She lives in Hawaii, alone with her two kitty friends, and she does on line work
to support herself and them, and has a spiritual website besides this one which
she created and designed several years ago-and it is free to everyone in the world. You can go to the main page of ELC Forum (not the posting site) and
there you will find many things that are in her Blue Star Manuscript- plus a lot of
other interesting information that relates to Elvis and what he loved and studied.
you can also find Maia's link where you can contact her directly if you would like.
She does not give out her email address until whom ever is contacting her drops
her a note of request. Too many people have deluged her with requests; she couldn't keep up with the many emails she received.
There is a lot of information here, but do check the main page- it has a big index of things to see and do. So I hope this will help with your Interest's, and A BIG!Image :love:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:07 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, here is the mailing address for Maia who wrote and collected the information for her manuscript of 'Blue Star Love". She receives quite a lot of mail so be
patient and she will respond.

Maia Nartoomid
P.O. Box 1357
Kappa, Hi

Thank you for your interest in this wonderful manuscript!
wjh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:24 am 
Dragon

Thank you so much!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:31 am 
Site Admin

You're very welcome! l love your chosen name for ElC- "Carrythelight"- this is
what we have been trying to help with, to show that Elvis was 'an innocent man' who became an easy target for those who wanted to 'bring him down' to their level. We wanted to show him for what he truly was... a loving and kind soul here for a special purpose. To bring peace and love to everyone who shared his love for music, his passion for helping the less fortunate, his desire to entertain people who needed a break in the daily struggles of their everyday lives and he taught so many regular people that it's okay to laugh, even in the face of great stress... laughter he said, opens the heart doors, frees us to let happiness take hold and let us become like children again. Easier said than done at times, but he never tired of giving us all that chance to
join in the fun and excitement that was always present in his concerts and even to some extent in those 'fims' .
Peace, good will to all,
wjh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:06 pm 
Dragon

Thank you again, very much...

I believe you may enjoy this video:

http://www.youtube.com/user/LiveInLakec ... Hgt4aSULUc

Love & Light

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]