It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: WHERE IS EVERYONE?????
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:20 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Why isn't Any One Posting? With all there is on this Board I Believe there isn't Any One Posting, if any one as any Questions about Elvis that you would like to Ask Wanda then Please Go Right a head and Ask her. We need to get this Board Rockin' again! :hug:

Post subject: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE?????
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:36 am 
Phoenix

thankyou everyone for always being there for me , im here julie on a rare visit, ive just been reading your replied to my post of my mum dying thanks for them

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:41 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Julie it is So Great To See You,and We Will Always Be Here for You Julie and For All of the Members. This Forum and All The Wonderful Members will Always Try an Be Here for Who Ever Needs a Place to Come to, where People will Just Listen if that is what Some One Needs or if Someone needs to see How Elvis Felt about anything they might be Feeling. So You Julie and Every One Here are So Precious to ELC, and You have Lost a Member of Your Family We Here at ELC Feel That Loss To. So Please Keep Coming Back, and May The Lord Bless You Julie! :love:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:01 pm 
Site Admin

AMEN TO THAT!
wjh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:36 pm 
Phoenix

HELLO ROSE LYN:

IT IS TRUE, I DID NOT POST MANY TIME AGO, I DID NOT NOTHING TO TELL BUT I AM ALWAYS VISITING THIS PAGE, I ENJOY REAL ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ELVIS AND I ALWAYS LEARN A LOT AND BEUTIFUL THINGS ABOUT HIM... rOSE LYN DID NOT HAVE INSPIRATIONS TO WRITE AND I HAD A SAD SEPARATION OF MY BOYFRIEND.. FORTUNATELY I HAVE SUPPORT OF MY MOTHER, MY SISTER, MY GOD, OF MY FRIEND, THE SAINTS ANF FRIEND SPIRITUAL AS ELVIS TOO...
ELVIS IS IN MY HART AND WHEN HE CAME IN MY MIND HE GIVE ME FORCE AND SUPPORT AND I AM NOT SAD... I PUT ALL ILUSION IN MY DATING AND BELIEVE CAN HAVE A FAMILY BUT THIS NOT BE...I DONT MIND BECAUSE MY FAMILY, GOD, THA SAINTS AND SPIRITUALS PERSONS GIVE SUPPORT AND I HOPE HAVE A NICE FAMILY SOME DAY AND ELVIS' SUPPORT DOES NOT LEAVE ME, I SINCERELY NEED HIM, HE IS MY FAVOURITE PERSONAGE AND very important person FOR MY AS jfk , ALEXANDER THE Great and Edward IV Plantagenet, a medieval king from century 15.
I sorry for tell to you and all people of this page but this is I fell and pass me. I am fine introduce and read every story in this page

Good luck to you and all people who share my respect and admiration to Elvis Aron.

Marìa Josè

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:05 am 
Flame

Hi Rose-Lyn, that's true. Very few members here are posting. But ask for myself - whenever I have time I write a comment - depend of the topic. I'm a very busy person and the little time I have I spent into my research of Elvis' life and career. It's amazing but also very time-consuming.
So whenever there is a topic in which I'm interested I will post - promised.
:hello:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:40 pm 
Phoenix

sorry havent visited my friends here much, been trying to cope with my dad who has got it into his head that im horrible and thats just for asking why he picks on me or why he does or says mean things to me lately
i still love him but he treats me horribley
i wish god could get to his cold strange heart cos i sure cant, this site and all the wonderfull souls on it never fails to bring a smile to my face and my battered soul a instant spiritual lift, thankyou my Angel friends,
even tho i may let you down by not visitting as much as i should which is wrong of me, youre always there for me if i do A BIG :hug: AND A HEARTFELT THANKS TO ALL MY SOUL FRIENDS I WILL ENDEVOUR TO VISIT AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK IF I CAN OK
GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]