It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 7 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: picture from web cam
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:59 pm 
Site Admin

I see the hand print-Elvis had long slim fingers-many times he held that hand up to block a camera lens-usually reporter cameras. Or to say hi-as well. That was the first thing I thought of. Very strange to consider.wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:45 pm 
Pharaoah

Dear Wanda,

What you wrote about his handprint intrigued me. But where do you see his handprint?
I see the heart you wrote about, but I cannot see a handprint.

His hand, I came to know from photos, are beautiful indeed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:56 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

it looks like I'll never make it there.. :cry: :cry: I so want to but can't even dream of.. :cry:

Post subject: handprint
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:51 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Ren, the handprint I see is on Maral's post of a picture from the bedroom web cam-it is a night scene of Graceland and there is a shadowy / ghostly marking over the picture and to me-it looks like a hand print-made of "smoke" like particles and the fingers are long and slender, go up to it (about 6 posts up) and get the picture on your computer and then take you right hand and lay it over the "image" of the handprint-if you see it. Using your hand will further aid that seeing- it's kind of a strange picture. Just like in the other one with the strange images over Graceland coming from the bedroom windows- there is what looks to me like a "living heart" with it's blood veins and arties appearing alive- Which makes sense to me- Elvis' heart is there-always was from when he first bought the place-and it could be imagination or it could be telling us, I'm alive-my heart is here-be still and know that I am here-.
I don't have the exact conversation in transcript but I recall him saying when we talked about the afterlife etc: and it was often, that if he died he would try his best to contact those left here-he would use whatever was available and he would do it where everyone who wanted to know, would know. We used to do things with cameras at a class my sis in law and I went to-the lady there had us lay a sheet of paper on our bare stomachs in the dark for 15 minutes and we mediated on something we hoped to "get on the paper" and we also took pictures of each other to get our aura's on film and some did show up. We also did things with our magnetic auras getting images on poloroid film with out using a camera-we got some very strange and sometimes weird images. Mine were quite strange in that there were letters from the alphabet coming through my magnetic images! One spelled out "Rodney" and I have no memory of any person I ever knew of that name! The teacher who was a medium and very, very sensitive said that person was wanting to "come through me" to say something. I didn't want to do that type of thing, so I didn't go there. Elvis wanted me to take the lessons from her and try it-but I just did not want to know any more about strangers than I already had coming in without lessons increasing it. He was disappointed but accepted it saying, maybe when you know more about things, you won't be fearful. He nailed it-I was fearful and age hasn't cured that! I don't like knowing things about people-too much to deal with. Not to say that spirits trying to communicate are scary or bad or dangerous in any way-I do not think that-though I do think one must be careful-there are good and bad spirits and one must be able to tell the difference. The feelings will be different-it's not hard to know the difference. One feels right the other is questionable and sometimes alarming-at least for me. I believe everyone has that sensitivity to good and can tell which is which.
My sister in law Joa, had a picture from her paper on her stomach-she was a sensitive spirit- and her image was of a child a girl about 2 years old-one she had never seen before-but when her daughter had her first baby-a little girl, that image very closely resembled her little girl at age 2 year old-even to the blond curls and a blue ribbon with the ends trailing down. The paper image was not precise and clear as a photograph would have been-it never faded and some 11 years passed before her daughter's baby was 2- and her daughter gave her a snapshot of the little girl that was almost identical to the paper image. We compared them-the hair on our neck stood up-it was so close. Weird-you bet-true-you bet!
Elivs was still here then, and she told him and he just laughed and said, "Jesus' shroud has his image on it-they're still tryin' to prove and deny it but I believe it's him-something tangible for the doubting Thomas's. That little spirit in her picture was just saying "I'm coming-look for me, Grandma!" Could be he was right. wjh
wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:44 am 
how do you get the bedroom window cam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:19 am 
Pharaoah

Wanda,

I read your post with great interest.
I'd like to ask this to anyone : have any one of you ever tried to contact Elvis by means of a ouija board?

Wanda, did Elvis ever talk about ouija boards?

As for me, I have tried. But it didn't work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:15 pm 
dont mess with ouija boards ther not toys

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:16 pm 
dont mess with ouija boards ther not toys marie

Post subject: Ouija Boards
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:56 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I have to agree with Marie. Ouija boards can open doors for anything, including negative energies, to come through. Like playing with fire. Glad nothing bad happened to you, but I've heard of so many bad stories from people who have used Ouija boards. I recommend caution with regard to using Ouija boards.

Last edited by Blue Moon on Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: bedroom cam
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:55 pm 
Site Admin

I don't know. Some of the other members on here do and they put up the picture. So one of you, please assist in this information? Thanks, wjh

Page 2 of 7 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next