It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 7 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: ouija boards
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:16 pm 
Site Admin

Yes-we did some of that in the classes we took-it wasn't all that clear-and sometimes I didn't like the feelings that came through doing it and I stopped. Elvis didn't like it either and said that it made him feel "threatened" so he didn't do it anymore either...he was doing it with lots of different people then, including Priscilla-they were not married as it was early mid 60's. We tired to contact Elvis later through the board but didn't get him that way. One psyhic we went to in 1978 who we did not know and had never spoken to before and had not spoken with this time either, (she was just going down a row of people reading for each one )said I had a dark haired man then said, no his hair is-is well make up your mind! Is it black or brown? (talking to the spirit I guess) then said he is standing behind on the left and says he gave you something before he passed over (he gave me the birthstone ring July 4th 77)--he wants you to know he is well, happy and will come to see you when he can, he is busy now and learning. Then she said, he has musical notes all around him, in the air-he played instruments, didn't he? He died from...oh my...from a horrible situation...he didn't want to go but he is okay now. She freaked me out-I never went back again... the same reading she also picked up a message from my Aunt who had taken care of me many summers in my early life-
she even told me her name-Lillian Love- not a regular name! It was a bit too much- I didn't go back, we quit the classes and everything as there were some weird and not good things starting to happen around our families and me too... so to be safe rather than sorry, I closed that door. I am wiser now, I wish I had continued the classes. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:26 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I also would recommend don't mess with things you don't know how to handle.

Wanda, when you posted your last comment, you mentionned "he died from a horrible situation" .

Do you think that the medium referred to his health or more to the betrayel and the switching of pills going on.

He didn't want to leave, that is a feeling I sometimes receive also when I look at his pictures.

He didn't want to leave us, nor his little girl.
I may be wrong but in the last couple of pictures he looks fine, really.

One could see he was trying to lead a more healthy life again. Sometimes I wonder if he indeed had cancer, how comes he looked fine in those last pictures and also in Hawaii. We can see him laughing, doing sports; he looked fine to me.

He did look much healthier then in some pics of 75 or 76.

Is there a chance he was indeed getting better but something strange happened that 16 th of August.

I don't want to be morbid, but I think we all know the pics of him, taken in his casket. He looks there very young. and very beautiful. Not bloated, almost looking like the pics of the film The trouble with girls.

I sometimes stare at that last picture and don't know what to feel about his passing.

Can't help it, but something just doesn't feel right at all. A bad feeling still overcomes me when I see the pics of his dead and funeral.

Sometimes I wish, I could be more receptive and be able to feel what really went on in Graceland on the 16 th of August.

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:13 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

yes I see some a little better feelin' Elvis in those pictures too..kinda a beginning of a new period in his life..don't know though.. :(

Post subject: Strange picture
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:12 pm 
What date was that Elvis rainbow type pic taken. Was it from the webcam?

Post subject: Hawaii and pictures
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:34 pm 
Site Admin

yes he looked pretty good then-was off tour and resting and he tried to exercise every day to keep his strength up. Thanks for posting those-it had been a long time since I saw them. wjh

Post subject: Rainbow suit?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:41 pm 
Site Admin

1976, December his last time in Vegas-he was in the hospital and he was taken to emergency when he couldn't breathe and probably was having a heart attack and no one realized it. Now, they have a blood test they can do to tell if you were having one or not, if you show no outward signs at the hospital. The muscles make a chemical and they measure that-he was nervous and the kind of work he did he had lots of that chemical in his blood all the time- it would be difficult to determine even now. Some thing happened after Dec. and he went down fast because of it. I do not believe anyone intentionally killed him...it was accidental or just "natural causes" it was that his heart gave up. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:17 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

YOUR WELCOME WANDA..I POSTED ALL THE LAST VACATION PICS IN THE PHOTO SECTION,IF YOU'D LIKE TO SEE.. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:17 pm 
THE PICTURE I PUT UP OF THE WEBXCAM IN ELVIS'S BEDROOM KNOW ONE SEEN THE SHADOW OF A PERSON SITTING THEY LOOK LIKE THAT HAVE A BLACK TUXEDO ON WITH A WHITE SHIRT, TO ME IT LOOKS LIKE ELVIS WHEN HE WORE HIS HAIR REAL LONG. BARB!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:57 pm 
If you print out the picture of Riley's you will see a face that is above the crown to the left of the purple color
it is at the top of the red bubble. let me know if you see it also
print the picture and keep staring at it, and you will see it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:12 pm 
Site Admin

RE: Ouja Boards...I agree that they should be left alone. I worked with in some as a child and was ok, but when my inner-planes mentor arrived (NOT through ouja), he discouraged me from doing any more board work.

Page 3 of 7 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next