It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Power of Love
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:31 pm 
Site Admin

Someone posted this on my Spirit Mythos Forums. I re-post it here, as I believe that Elvis was operating on this frequency when he sang.

Quote:
I was listening to Tom Kenyons Ghandarva Experiment. The Ghandarva are the celestial range of beings that sing to god source of pure unconditional love. It has nothing to do with how good we sound as they are repeled by ego, it has to do with how we feel while singing. Tom says that love is a highly coherent energy pattern. Our heart has 7 layers of muscle each emitting an electromagnetic frequency. They are shaped like donuts called tutorus, 7 concentric rings that nest within each other to musical ratios, harmonic ratios. When we experience love it is shown that these rings open up and expand, while experiencing the incoherent pattens of fear they close and pull in.

Manford Climes (hope I spelled his name right) a concert pianist from Austrailia discovered he could make people cry just from the pressure exuded on his keys…not so much the piece of music. So he did tests and discovered that the emotion of love has a ratio of 1.618 = golden ratio that is based on pressure of the musical tone played by the duration of which it is played. The pressure waves of certain emotions are universal and called he called them Ascentic Form.

This golden ratio is found through ancient temples and art, shells, galaxies, the spiral of our DNA.

When we experience love and gratitude our DNA becomes more orderly and stronger. Earthshaking news for medicine as the more love we feel the healthier we become. The Golden Mean Ratio 1.618 Is a high degree of order that is repeated in different levels of creation which is why the celestial beings are attracted to it. This Love Ratio is like food for them. So the pressure we can exude on the heart to emit this Ratio is through our voice by connecting with the feeling of unconditional love. Another way is by touch, it affects our very blood pressure being hugged with love it envokes this love ratio and we feel better.

http://www.toolsforwellness.com/ta410cd.html

Post subject: harmonic vibrations in singing with love
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:37 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, Maia, that was really interesting-and I can easily see how that could be very true as well. There is music that tears up one's heart and there is music that soothes and relaxes and makes one feel very good. It makes sense
and it relates to Elvis' singing for sure...I've always been amazed by the tenderness in some of the songs he did, the feelings that come out when I hear the words-and some of them are songs that say they're leaving the one they loved too, like I Met Her To Day....that one is so sweetly done, with regret and then with great expection and sureness too. There are others, but that one stands out in my mind-it's so tender and gentle. wjh

Post subject: I´ll never know
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:52 pm 
Hi,

I was listening to the pure version of I`LL NEVER KNOW from the old bootleg "Rough cut diamonds" and I was overwhelmed by the sweetness, sincerity of Elvis` voice and a tremendous feeling of love poured out of that beautiful song......
Also the words express perfectly what I felt

"
...sometimes the things we love the most we`ll never understand..."

Christine (from Germany)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:33 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

"I never thought these eyes would see an angel's glow"
"What miracle brought you to me, I'll never know"..

yeah he sure was brought by a miracle :D ..thank you Christine,for reminding us that sweet song.. and his voice in that one is something else..

Post subject: Reading over again old contents of the Forum
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:03 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I just found this article searching for some other information. Reading it anew, it matches perfectly with the references that now we have about El'vis Aaron - Rhama Azul as a Master of Love.

I find it very interesting to go through some of the contents of this Forum, because they gain in understanding due the new information that now is available for us. I recomend it dearly.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]