It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Elvis Presley was A Sex God!: In an article
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:09 pm 
Flame

Elvis Presley was A Sex God!: In an article that it sure to get Elvis laughing on his 77th birthday, gossip site TMZ report today that "Elvis Presley was A Sex God!!! ... says ex-Girlfriend".
Longtime girlfriend Linda Thompson, who dated Elvis for four years after he split from his wife Priscilla in 1972, was leaving the LA restaurant Mr. Chow last night, when she was asked how she would rate the singer between the sheets.
According to the report, Linda Thompson said that Elvis had some "serious skills" suggesting that Elvis was "The King In the sack".
TMZ tactfully report that actress Anne Helm once stated, Elvis "really liked sex." - With all that gyrating, it makes sense.
EIN Notes - In a genuine Linda Thompson interview she has stated...
"Elvis was a very respectful. He had kissed me the first night in the movie theatre. But the second day, he was very respectful and very much the southern gentleman. He was a very dichotomous human being, very paradoxical. On the one hand, you know, he had this raucous image, and he did have a raucous sense of humour, irreverent sense of humour. But he was very pious on another level and very puritanical...

Elvis would get depressed because he felt people didn't love him for being the simple person he was. They forgot about him as just a regular person with feelings like all of us.

I think it's a terrible thing for people to say they couldn't imagine Elvis growing old. Everybody has that right, even if they're a sex symbol. He wanted to live to be an old man. He wanted to see Lisa have children, and he wanted to see his grandchildren. He had no idea he would die so young."

(News, Source;TMZ/ElvisInformationNetwork)

Post subject: Re: Elvis Presley was A Sex God!: In an article
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:37 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Liliane for Sharing this Article with us, but I sure didn't Understand some of those words that were put in this Article Describing Elvis did you? I sure Hope they were meant in a Nice way. :love:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:32 pm 
Site Admin

Yep, he did love sex...but he was a guy and that's true of all the male animals...
and most female ones too!
Linda got it right...he was very old fashioned in many ways, especially when it was "his" women and he treated them well. On the other hand, he could be one
of the guys if called for being one...and just as ornery as they come...that was
a given.
He did want to see his grandchildlren, he did want more kids, and yes he talked
of how it would be if he were old etc...but NO he didn't want to get old and ugly,
have flabby skin, and he said noses and ears grow with age and he would laugh
about his nose getting longer and his ears flapping in the breeze...
He wanted to stay looking good to be Elvis though, that is the thing that was
upper most in his mind when he began to "lose it" as he put it. He didn't want
to disappoint anyone and he lamented the fact that he didn't always manage
to "pull it off" (Looking like ELVIS in their eyes) every time in those last months.
He hated how he looked, it took every ounce of his courage and determination
to walk out there some times in those last tours; he was so afraid that people
would not understand and would start "hating me because I'm not what they
think I am". Thankfully, his fans did not let him down; it was the press that
made him "ugly" and it was the press that put the knife squarely between his
shoulders and the irony of it is, those press people didn't know him, most had
never seen him do a show, and some had never even seen one of his films...
or bothered to learn about him and his career...they just jumped onto the trash train and shoveled it out across the world. May every one of them suffer the
same kind of fate before they die. It's only fair...
wjh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:12 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :P I thought that is want Linda was saying with those Big Words, that Elvis was Old Fashioned when it came to Sex and as for liking Sex will Elvis was A Man Wasn't He? :lol: But as Far as Elvis ever Being Ugly, will it never Mattered to be if he was 22 or 42 I always looked on the inside of Elvis as a Person First. But him Ever being Ugly Never in a Million Years, and as for Being Old Fashioned There Ain't One Thing Wrong with that Either! :wink: :love:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:45 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Let's hope that an inmense LOVE wave enlighten those "blind eyes" still unable to see Beauty in others hearts. That kind of blindness is really tragic... what a loss for all of us...! :(

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]