It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: ELVIS AT THE GRAMMY'S!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:32 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Who's watching the, "Grammy's" tonight? Elvis Presley has been nominated for the, "Best Historical Album" which is, "Young Man With The Big Beat." -Known for the Complete ’56 Elvis Presley Masters. This package includes his RCA studio master recordings and outtakes from New York, Nashville and Memphis, plus live performances, interviews and more! Elvis Fans be ready because tonight the 54th Annual Grammy Awards will be held Staples Center in Los Angeles, California GO ELVIS GO!! :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Post subject: Re: ELVIS AT THE GRAMMY'S!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:07 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Well, I didn't know it until reading your post on it, Rose-Lyn. I searched a little in Internet and just found out that the winner is an album from Paul McCartney.

As I comment at "Announcements" where you posted on the same theme, I'm certain that "our" Elvis, master in humility, would render his applause to Paul's merits. :wink: :P

I do too... but I do it remembering that Elvis is so much under the skin of our culture as no other artist has been and he is even going beyond that frontier, shining bright as a reference of what a human being can be... :love: :hello:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject: Re: ELVIS AT THE GRAMMY'S!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:22 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:( I Sadly knew when I never seen Lisa or her Mother as I watched the Grammy's, that Elvis wasn't going to Receive the Grammy and it did Upset me. I wasn't able to stay up long enough to see Paul Receive the Grammy, but I Figured that is why Paul was there. I do have to say that who ever Judged this Award was So Wrong, and it should have went to Elvis. Because I know we all Remember want John Lennon said, and I know Paul Remembers to, Before there was Elvis Presley there wasn't Anything! :wink:

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]