It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Straight Talk
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:56 pm 
Dragon

Hello Wanda,

How can one locate this book?

Straight Talk..Volume 1,"Life" by Elvis Aaron Presley and Wanda June Hill (1991)

Love & Light!

Post subject: Re: Straight Talk
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:01 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, I have no idea! I only did a very few of that set...they were small books, just stapled together with cover pages...and only a few people had them. They were
not published other than by me. I don't even have a set of them! Practically everything in them is in the other two books, including the hardback and the on line for free one... Sorry that I can't be of help there! A friend copied the pages
of one and sent it to me not long ago, that was the first time in years I had read
one. They were not advertised much either...so they are extremely rare little
things.
Peace and Love,
wjh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:41 pm 
Flame

I had all this seven little book, in different color.

Last edited by Liliane on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:57 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:!: :!: The very first notice I have on that book! :shock:

Pffew...! :roll: It's good to know that its contents are all in the other two of Wanda's books. :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:20 pm 
Site Admin

They were small little pamphlet type books, not many pages, and little
bits of conversation mainly, all of which is either on line here or in the other
larger versions of books. Nothing lost ladies, really.
After I did those little ones just for a few people, there were no more done
and I kind of formed a bubble around me that kept me busy with our horses.
Guess it was like taking a "break" but that's what I did and Straight Talk
was the last thing I had done for a long time until 2004 and ELC was born.
No loss though, it's all in the last two or as I said, on line here.
Gosh, who would have thought that "paper" would last so long! Especially so because if the "ink" print got wet...it would run!
wjh

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:58 pm 
Flame

Dear Wanda,

You made seven little books, in different colors.

Volume 1, Life Color (Blue)
Introduction, It was worht is all, page 3, Movie and stuff, page 5, Yessa page 13, Friends page 15, Women page 19, Elvis Presley, by damn page 26, Elvis on color page 34, More page 36, First love page 37, documentation.

Volume II , Yessa Color (Pink)
Introduction, In Memphis page 5, Kinda wanted a son page 11, I'm a robot, ya see page 15, Super sonic ears! page 20, 1970- Vegas call page 24, Heartaches page 29, 1977 spring page 33, more page 38

Volume III, Wisdom Color (Cream)
Interview exceptss page 1, Big world out there page 8, Discipline of self page 13, In the eon's of space page 16, A fool for love page 20, For all my friends page 37 more

Volume IV, Women Color (Purple)
Like it all page 1, The hell you are! page 4, Keeping it up page 10, Flunking a screen test page 13, The first time page 20, Circumcision page 25, Turn on page 31 more

Volume V, Reality Part one Color (Green)
December 1966, Graceland page 1, Late fall 1972 page 9, Vegas-Cybill page 14, 1972 page 20, 1973 page 26, 1975 page 33, 1976 page 41, October 1968 page 46, 10-17-1968 page 52, Letter from Elvis, Sharon/Mississippi page 60, Barbara/California page 62, Inside the circle page 64

Volume VI, Reality Part two Color (Green)
Private calls 1968 page 1, Priscilla 1976 page 4, Her story page 8, More letters Janice/Tennessee page 9, Labella/Hollywood page 12, Barbara/Tennessee page 14, Sandra/Nevada page page 18, Lenora/California page 22, Molly/California page 23, From Lucinada to Gloria page 25, Beth/California page 27, Denise/New York page 30

Volume VII , Dreams Color (White)
Elvis teenage day dreams page 1, Those interview tapes cont. page 3, Daddy's dream page 13, Gingerbread page 19, Huh-uhhh page 29, Letters from Elvis page 30, validation, materiel.

Last edited by Liliane on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:08 am 
Dragon

Thank you so much ladies, and thank you Liliana for your email and our conversation there...

Much Love & Light!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:50 pm 
Site Admin

Wow, I barely remember those! I know they were small, and that it was only a smattering of information and stories. They were not "out there" very long... I received a legal sounding letter from an attorney wherein I was asked not to continue. It was more than I wanted to get into at the time, so I did not do
up any more. Reading the title pages, makes one think there was a lot of info
in them, actually not- I read through the copy of Life which a friend (Liliane) sent to me from her source and what I said about 20 or so pages is because I used about
20 to 30 typing page size paper folded in half for the pages... giving the little
booklets about 40 or so pages in all. And there were several black and white
xeroxed photo pages etc. I know I do have all of it in a layout for a printing
machine because I had planned to put it all into one book and add a few other
things here and there... In 2004 when ELC was "born" thanks to Maia, I found out there were still many people who wanted and needed
to know the guy we knew. So here we are today. And those little booklets are still out there -AMAZING! Like Elvis said, "truth is like the sun, you can shut it
out for a while, but it's gonna shine sooner or later". I am blessed to have been
even a small part of helping to bring that truth to the light of day. And though
I am not an expert, nor was I "there" physically to see and hear for my self very many times in those nearly 15 years, he did reveal a lot about his life, his
thoughts and his spiritual nature, that is what needed to be revealed...and it
surely is getting there! So many people are talking, so much is now open and
available, my little story is only a tiny part of this "unveiling" but I am grateful to be even a tiny little bit of the history of Elvis Presley, the king of rock 'n roll...
a title he really didn't like much but still was proud to be thought of so highly and he spent his days trying to be worthy of the praise and love from his fans.
Thanks Liliane, don't wear your self out trying to print off copies of all that-most all of it is in the other books, anyway. Tell them to go to the online free manuscript site and get the whole thing; that's my suggestion.

http://elvisfacetoface.wordpress.com

wjh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:26 pm 
Flame

Dear Wanda,

I love your post. But for me, when I read thes little books for the first time. I found them more personal and interesting.

This's not about the performer or the star much more about the man. And I understand him better after reading theses special little books. His image was bigger than the man himself.

I know you share a little part of yourself and sharing theses stories help us to appreciate who he was really.

I love your book "Elvis Face to face" too and it's great too.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:22 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, yes they had some "personal info", however I could never 100% verify that the source of some of that was genuine therefore did not use any of the "mystery transcripts" in more recent years. It was around 2004 that I thought I should 'get it done' as far as putting things on paper, while I still had a couple of brain cells that connected with one another.
You know, the book that I enjoyed very much is June Juanico's book, she was
so honest and open about their relationship, did an excellent job of revealing the young Elvis and it was obvious she loved him very much. It is too bad that his career even in those very early days caused such a huge rift in his personal life.
What impressed me in reading about those days was the fact that he never did
change how he felt deep down inside, that young man was still in there right to the end, and he was guided by his heart even though "things" regarding his career always kept
getting in the way. Elvis was a lover, his heart was huge and tender, his spirit was gentle, thoughtful and caring; he was here to teach those willing to learn
that "it's not what I am that is important, it's how I treat my fellow man...an' woman that counts." [Elvis]
Love, peace and good health to all,
wjh

Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next