It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: I'm Back.... Finally
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:44 pm 
Pharaoah

Was at the beach today and this forum suddenly popped into my head and thought, I should log in tonight and to show there is still signs of life :lol:

I've really missed the members here and posting here as well, always makes me smile and laugh when I read everyone's posts. I just haven't been around because life always seems to get in the way, plus some family, bless their hearts, have been driving me around the twist, one of those times where one problem after the other comes up :lol: but I'm sure that will pass, fingers crossed :roll:

Well Elvis once again cheered me up, dad had gone into the store to get some cigarettes, well he's supposed to be stopping smoking but never keeps his word, he generally makes a excuse which is "I'm nearly 50, I wanna enjoy them while I'm here" :lol: I'm waiting outside the store and my grandmother tells me to turn around and in the shop window was a huge cardboard cut out of Elvis in the window smiling :lol:

I swear Elvis is becoming a stalker :lol:

Post subject: Re: I'm Back.... Finally
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:43 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, great to see you "back finally"!!! It's been slow on posting here, but we still have readers and new members, most are from overseas and don't post or post
ads that get deleted right away. Life has a way of taking over, and it's normal for that to happen. ELC will be here and one of us will be checking in daily so don't feel "alone"...we ain't goin' any where!
I never would have thought to call Elvis a "stalker" but you know, it does seem that way at times. He's one of those great "fun and surprise" kind and "harmless" as stalkers go... so far any way??? Hee-hee... he DID have a sense of humor that was kind of "off the wall out there" at times. I too, have been somewhere and suddenly out of the blue, he's singing through their sound system and there have been occasions when people who work where ever I might be, who are so surprised because they'd never "heard an Elvis song played" until that day at that time. Usually those times were troubling moments and he came in and cheered me up! A nice stalker...there are some of those.
You take care Emma, and remember that you are never far from friends...we are
here.
Love to alll
wjh

Post subject: Re: I'm Back.... Finally
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:56 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Emma, How Wonderful to see You Back With Us and I know what you Mean when Elvis Just Happens to Start Singing or You See His Picture where You Least Expect it. That has Happened to Me Many Times, so I will Take His Staking Me Any Time! :lol: Please Come Back You have been Missed! :love:

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]