It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Elvis' Hill Crest House for Sale at $ 13 million!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:39 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Elvis' Hillcrest home for sale for $13M: Want to live in Elvis' 1174 Hillcrest, Beverly Hills home where he lived from 1967 to 1970? The Beverly Hills home is up for sale for $12.9 million. Like Elvis' home in Memphis, Elvis fans in L.A have for years flocked to visit the property. According to the listing, the four bedroom, five bathroom French Regency estate sits on a 1.18 acre promontory with views of the city of Los Angeles and the ocean.
According to EPE, the couple first rented the house before they bought it in 1967. It was sold on Aug. 31, 1973, for $450,000. The couple's divorce was finalized later that year.
The gated home located in the Trousdale Estates has recently has been remodeled. It has a new kitchen and laundry room, and the pool and spa have been resurfaced.
The home also has a formal living room with a fireplace, a media room and a private master suite with a large bathroom. It has floor-to-ceiling windows and walls of glass in every room.
Click here to Real Estate info

Post subject: Re: Elvis' Hill Crest House for Sale at $ 13 million!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:11 pm 
Flame

Price:
$12,995,000

Est. payment:
$58,235/mo
View Your Credit
Bedrooms: 4 7 days on Trulia
Bathrooms: 5 135,408 views
Property type: Single-Family Home
Size: 5,367 sqft
Lot: 1.18 acres
Price/sqft: $2,421/sqft
Year built: 1958
MLS/ID: 12-629065
Zip: 90210
Provided by: californiamoves.com

This info was not provided by this listing source.
Ask an agent for more details about this home.
Listing agent: Jade Mills
Broker: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage

Stunning French Regency Estate set on an apx. 1.18 acre promontory overlooking spectacular panoramic city to ocean views. Gated and private, located near the end of North Hillcrest Road in prime Trousdale Estates, this property was once the home of Elvis and Priscilla Presley. Just remodeled and renewed with fresh paint and flooring, gorgeous brand new kitchen with professional appliances, new laundry room, upgraded electrical, and resurfaced pool and spa. Spacious public rooms including a formal living room with fireplace, dining room, family room, office, and media room. Private master suite with large master bath and tremendous closet…

This's the link : http://www.trulia.com/property/30979046 ... s-CA-90210

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:39 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quite beautiful... and expensive too...! :P

Thank you ladies, for the information. Perhaps Wanda may add some comments to it... :D

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:56 am 
Site Admin

Hi, I was never inside even the gate at that house...and actually can't recall how to even get up there now! I did drive my mother and her hubby up there and we went past it but that was after Elvis was gone. I was only inside the Bel Air
rental house briefly and that's the only one I had any real "inside information"
and vaguely now at that...it's the one that overlooked the golf course which was a pretty big drop off from the back yard of that house. We drove past that area
the same day as the Hill Crest one and I was shocked to see that the Bel air house
was gone, they had put up a several story condo type place where it and at least one of the neighboring homes had been. I would never, ever live in that condo-
it could slide down into that Golf course no matter how many steel pipes were
driven into to hold them in place. That hillside was NOT a stable place to be in
an earthquake or a downpour of heavy rain! I vaguely recall the gate and fence
because it's in photographs, otherwise the views on line are more than I ever \
saw and really beautiful to see. I know that he wanted to get something special
for his family to be- Lisa and the other children "they" wanted to have and he and Pris. And he certainly did with that place! It sort of looks like maybe
some of the same furnishings...I didn't read the description in detail.
wanda

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]