It is currently Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Elvis Uncovered
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:38 am 
Flame

I found this article at the english Daily Mail - sad to read that the press still today not do a real research instead writing a hodgepodge of "facts" written in all this books. The article himself reveals also some inaccuracy.

To our readers and also to dear, sweet AngelEyes,

I have deleted this article; below is my reason and further explanation.
NOTICE TO READERS! THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST ACCOUNTS WRITTEN BY SOMEONE WHO HAS TAKEN EVERY TRASHY STATEMENT AND SO CALLED "INFORMATION" THAT COULD BE FOUND TO MAKE HIS "MARK ON HISTORY".
THE SO CALLED "FACTS" IN THIS ARTICLE MAKE ME ILL. ELVIS WAS NOT THE DRUGGED UP, "CRAZY" MAN THIS WRITES ABOUT. HE WAS HOWEVER A VERY ILL MAN, STRUGGLING WITH INTERNAL COLON DEFORMITIES ALL HIS LIFE, TRYING TO CONTINUE DOING WHAT HE LOVED-SINGING FOR HIS FANS. HE WAS LUCID, CAPABLE OF DEEP THOUGHT, UNDERSTANDING AND COMPASSION RIGHT TO HIS LAST DAY OF LIFE. YES HE TOOK MEDICATION PRESCRIBED FOR PAIN-HE WAS IN EXTREME PAIN IN HIS LAST YEAR AND STILL MANAGED TO GO OUT AND PERFORM-DO HIS JOB! THOSE "FRIENDS AND RELATIVES" WHO RUSHED TO SPEW OUT THEIR "TRUTHS" DID SO FOR THE MONEY AND RECOGNITION THEY DESIRED...WITHOUT ELVIS THEY HAD NOTHING. AND WERE OBVIOUSLY WORTH NOTHING EVEN WHILE HE WAS THERE TO SUPPORT THEM.
THIS POST was DELETED - I WILL NOT ALLOW IT TO REMAIN ON ELC DUE TO IT'S MANY "RECOUNTS FROM THOSE WHO CONTINUE TO LIVE OFF HIM". Below is the link for anyone who wants to read it.
I know that our member of ELC was only posting what had been written and was not making any statement that it "might be true". Our site is for Elvis, and most posted articles are welcome. However...this one has "gone too far". As Administrator of ELC I can not let it remain. It is too much like postings on sites that delight in running him down. I left the address below if someone desires to read it they can do so. Most posts here are acceptable but this one just "rehashes trashy tales based on the fact that Elvis DID NOT tell close friends, relatives or anyone close to or working with him in order to keep the truth about his health problems quiet...what he had wrong with him prevented him from having a normal, healthy body and he knew, he told several friends that he was going to die "young" and did not expect to to live to be 50 years old. He died at 42 and 1/2 years old. The "drugs in his system" were ONLY what he had to take to stay alive, and they were in the EXACT amounts prescribed for him at that time of day. He had NO other drugs in his system, and none that would have killed him... THAT IS THE REAL FACTS OF THE AUTOPSY PERFORMED AND NOT HEARSAY OR SUPPOSITION. The man had been born with a "built in death sentence" due to his colon deformities which caused severe constipation, horrible pain that sometimes put him on the floor in agony. He refused to have it removed as that would have prevented him from doing his job- singing provided income for a vast number of people and their families...he was their job...so he tried to keep working right up to the very last day of his life... he was to start a new tour the same week he died.
Wanda June Hill

Elvis uncovered
by RAY CONNOLLY, Daily Mail

(Article deleted by WJH)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -uncovered

Post subject: Re: Elvis Uncovered
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:49 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :bouncy: :bouncy: I'm So Glad you Removed this Article Wanda, I Will Not Waste my Time or Blood Pressure to Read Such Trash for becoming Angry. I can Probably say everything this Article says, since I have Read such Lies So Much. :love:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:40 pm 
Site Admin

Well, I just lost my "cool" because in my opinion, he's been "uncovered enough"!!!
But I do also believe that if someone wants to read it, then they can, and I wanted to give them the other view fresh in mind also. People believe for themselves, but they deserve a "choice". That's the democratic way and I do not say that in "political terms"... just for what the word represents...freedom to think and believe as one wishes and is comfortable with. I wasn't comfortable with that man's indention of the "lifestyle" he presented, because I personally know that 97% of what he wrote as being "told by relatives, friends" etc was told for the recognition and money they received for "shoveling dirt" on Elvis and his life. Money can make some people do anything, good or bad. Thank God for those who want to know the truth and don't except "gossip and trashing" for it.
Have a great day, ya' all,
wjh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:13 pm 
Flame

Thank you Wanda you did a great work to delete this post.

When I read it this morning I feel like crying why someone can write something like that. Because he think is uncover the truth about Elvis. And it's made sad too.

And after that, I said if Wanda read this article, she wouldn't like it, and that's the true.

Thank you Wanda to protect and care for Elvis.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:28 am 
Flame

Well, in case of Elvis I'm very quick tempered too - and as I wrote at the beginning of these crappy article - sad to see what so-called music journalist,
thinking they are "experts", are able - better said unable - to "research".

Wanda - no problem fro me that you delete this article. I just wanted to show up how badly Elvis is treated still today from press and "friends".
And I think I have proved in my postings, that I'm a strong defender for Elvis.
Never ever I believed all this "truths" - and that was the reason starting my yearlong research. But for us, who love and defend Elvis it is important to be informed, so we can stand up for him. And that means for me: writing to the newspaper and correct these "facts". Not all but some of the newspapers made the comments openly, specially when I put also certifiable fact.

Never I will understand why people like it to delineate him. Are they jealous of the worship and adoration he got and still get? Was he too "perfect" for them?
except of making money of him , my only explanation is that with an "fallen angel" they can identify themselves, being "solidary" with their own faults.
:roll:

I really hope that one day the truth will reveal and I hope then I'm still alive. This would be my greatest satisfaction. :love:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:21 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Thank You for Your Awesome Last Post Angel Eyes, You Know what Really Gets Me is How these People that said these Things while Elvis was Alive and are Still Saying these things, is even though Elvis would say and Act at times that when People would write articles like this it didn't Bother Elvis. But I think and feel it did very Much in Elvis Heart, and these people might think since Elvis has died it Can't Bother Elvis Now. But What about his Daughter and Grand Children, if it wasn't for Lisa knowing that her Father was never the Person these Type of People write about, and telling her Children and Elvis' Grand Children that Elvis wasn't that Kind of Person. Why can't they Consider Lisa's Feeling's when she does Deep Down Hurt Very Much, when her Dad is Written About in this way? :(

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:37 am 
Site Admin

Dear AngelEyes, I know you love and defend Elvis, and that the article was a downer fer sure, and I understand. It was a debate for me, leave or not, and I finally gave in to my inner "rage" and decided to remove it for the sake of new readers who might not have read much good stuff about him on other sites... Our purpose here is to shine a heavenly light on him so others can see and know the
truths that don't get in print all that often. Anyway, it gave me a chance to let them know about why the medications and why they were necessary and that he was not just a hop head taking drugs. And also to say that he was not necessarialy a turn off for women. For some strange reason (? more likely the guy's own sexual problems shine through their statements about him) men writers (and a few female ones) just love to rip him up because of his great charm for women. From the first time his image appeared on the scene way back in 1955 he was ragged on because women loved him immediately, at first sight even! He was just beautiful to behold and they often weren't! Jealously is a bad egg my grandmother used to say, any that it touches is hard to wash off; it keeps stinking. She was sure right in his case! That jealously is alive and well even
after all these years!
Have a great day and new week kid, and keep posting the things you find out there, just consider that newer fans who happen on to this site will not find the trash that is on other Elvis sites. I hate those kind of places and
don't enjoy haggling back and forth etc. There is crap everywhere, even in
posts/blogs on the song videos. I get really angry...but then that is what those types want... So I refuse to give it to them. don't feed it, and it will die... Starla's motto when it comes to such things.
Works for me!
Have a great day,
Love to all,
wjh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:04 pm 
Flame

Elvis Presley from 1935 until forever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yB3TqrpPRQ

The best way to remember Elvis.

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]