It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:21 pm 
THATS JUST WONDERFUL SUE THESE THINGS THAT JENNI SAID, AND I CERTANILY GO RIGHT ALONG WITH JENNI IN HOW ELVIS NEVER REALLY DIED FOR ME EITHER, NO HE MIGHT NOT BE IN HUMAN FORM ANYMORE. BUT THERE ISN'T A MOMENT IN A DAY, THAT HIS BEATUIFUL FACE DOESN'T COME INTO MY MIND. LIKE JENNI SAID ABOUT ELVIS'S GOSPLE SONGS, FOR THAT LAST FEW DAYS I KEEP HEARING IN MY MIND ONLY BELIEVE. IN A WAY I THINK ELVIS IS KEEPING THAT SONG IN MY MIND, SO WHEN I GO TO MEDITATE. TO JUST KEEP BELEIVING I ONLY NEED TO BELIEVE, THAT ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH THE LORD. SO ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS KEEP ELVIS IN OUR MINDS AND HEARTS, AND HE WELL BE ALIVE FOREVER. :wink: BARB!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:12 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
FOR THAT LAST FEW DAYS I KEEP HEARING IN MY MIND ONLY BELIEVE.

This song has been on my mind the last few days as well! I can recall having doubts about something (can't remember what now) but I would hear that song playing in mind and be encouraged. And even beyond that, I've just been hearing that song in my mind much more than any others lately.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:00 am 
NOW THAT IS STRANGE LAURIE THAT YOU AND ME HAVE BEEN HEARING THE SAME SONG, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THIS AS EVER HAPPENED TO ME. WHAT ABOUT YOU LAURIE? BARB!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:02 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Barb, now and again I will get a song "stuck" in my head for awhile but never the same song as someone else's!!! So this is a new synchronicity for me & you. Guess the message, based on the words of the song, is to trust & believe that thru God all things are possible and that our burdens are lifted. :D

Last edited by Blue Moon on Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:37 am 
AMEN LAUIRE, AMEN!! THE LORD AS LEFTED MANY BURDENS OF MINE, AND I HOPE MANY OF YOUR BURDENS TO. I TRY A READ A PASSAGE IN MY BIBLE EACH AND EVERY MORNING, AND SAY A BREIF PRAYER. IT SURE SEEMS TO :D MAKES THE DAY A LITTLE BRIGHTER, KNOWING THAT I HAVE PUT THE LORD FIRST BEFORE I START MY DAY. :D BARB!

Post subject: memories of a fan
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:54 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi, there! :)

Strange things are happening, indeed! Today I was more in the mood for just viewing and do not participate. I felt like all the friends here were putting into words all that was needed to be said, so why did have I to say something else? (I was doubting myself as being useful or not to the site's interest). :(

When I was ready to quit, I came into a "loop", getting back many times to the same place -this place- unable to get out. It was so notorious that I had to stop trying and look at the situation as being a signal. I'm sure it is. The message: all of us are needed and useful. Maybe I have to be more carefree and spontaneous... :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:30 pm 
AMANDA I HAVE DONE THE SAME THING SEVERAL TIMES, NOT FEELING LIKE I WHAT TO POST ANYTHING. SOMETIMES I FELL LIKE I JUST KEEP WRITING THE SAME THINGS, AND I THINK ONE OF THESE TIMES SOMEONE WELL SEE THAT WHAT I HAVE SAID,AND THEY HAVE SEEN THIS BEFORE. BUT MAYBE THE REASON WHY IF I DO, IS THE SAME REASON YOU WERE LEAD BACK TO THE ELC FORUM. MAYBE ITS BECAUSE SOMETHING ON HERE THAT SOMEONE MIGHT SAY, WELL BRING YOU OUT OF THE WAY YOU ARE FEELING. JUST LIKE WHEN I THINK I'M REPEATING MYSELF, MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE THE RIGHT PERSON THAT NEEDS TO SEE WHAT I KEEP WRITING HASN'T SEEN IT YET. SO AMANDA DON'T EVER THINK, THAT YOUR WORDS AREN'T NEEDED ON HERE YOU NEVER KNOW WHO MIGHT HAPPEN TO SEE THEM, AND THAT MIGHT JUST BE WHAT THEY NEED TO SEE. SO DON'T EVER THINK THAT YOU ARE NOT NEEDED OR WHATED HERE, BECAUSE I THINK EACH AND EVERYONE HERE AS BEEN LEAD HERE BY THE LORD AND ELVIS FOR A PURPOSE. :wink: FOR THE LOVE OF ELVIS!! Barb!

Post subject: Memories by a fan.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:56 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you, Barb. :)

I'll keep this experience in mind for whatever moment I'd let negative feelings pass through. And I sure hope this may help others too.

It is so easy to slip in this kind of behavior... Now, looking at it, makes me laugh of myself. So foolish... :lol:

Well, I am recovered now and wish you a beautiful time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:57 pm 
YOU WELCOME AMNANDA, IF YOU EVER NEED TO JUST TALK OR ANYTHING I'M USLY ALWAYS AROUND ON THE BOARD OR JUST SEND ME PM. BARB!

Post subject: Being useful to the site's interest...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:50 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you so much , Barb and Sue, I really appreciate it with all my heart. :)

That doubt crossed my path for an instant, time enough to reconfirm that doubts usually are so senseless... It is only the ego stirring to take some place around meanwhile we are connected to the heart. :roll:

Maybe it came from the point when I started writing a book about Elvis, just a couple of months ago. It was meant to explain who he "really was" spiritually due the insight I had from him, from my close connection with his soul. (He, he, it does not sound too new now, istn't?). But back then I did not know that this website existed and, as I am so new having a computer, I did not have access to information of books writen about him
on this theme.

So, innocently, I was trying to do good to Elvis' memory, as paying a debt
to him. Then, wow!, all you appeared in my world. I could see how Wanda and Maia had first hand information, mostly in his own words! I was really happy to find out that my perception was correct, that he was
trully that wonderful and very special person that I felt he was.

At the same time, I knew my book was senseless. So, I stoped it at 10th
chapter. :lol: But right now I'm figuring out something else I can't tell
because it is just taking form in my heart/head. :roll:

So, thanks a lot to you, and have a BEAUTIFUL day, night or whatever.

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next