It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Elvis' Hill Crest Home!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:50 pm 
Sun Dial

Save Elvis Presley Hillcrest House In Beverly Hills: Despite earlier indications that the new owner of Elvis' classic Hillcrest Home was going to preserve the original house, it now looks like the new owner Peter Morton is going to callously demolish this classic home.
Soon another 'historic building' will be gone. The new owner of the King's famous mansion in Beverly Hills has decided to demolish it and replace it by a new, modern style house. The document below says it all. Elvis bought the home at 1174 N Hillcrest Rd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210 for $400,000 in 1967, the same year he married Priscilla.

Please sign up to the on-line Petition to save this great Elvis house -

"Stop the demolition of Elvis' beloved home!"
- This home is an important piece of not only Elvis' history but of history, overall. This home was loved by Elvis and he had some of his best times with his fans there. We all love it too! Until now, it's been preserved in almost the exact state it was in when Elvis owned it. We need to stop PETER MORTON (co-founder of Hard Rock Cafe) from destroying it! Please contact those involved and let them know how you feel!
We must act NOW!
CLICK HERE and sign up.

Without you I am nothing an could never be so bold. The times we've shared, the laughter and the tears. Priceless memories, treasures all. How could I ever fail? With you I don't fear that at all. Elvis Presley!

Post subject: Re: Elvis' Hill Crest Home!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:02 am 
Dragon

Last I read, the demolition of the Hillcrest home was "on hold" for the time being.

Post subject: Re: Elvis' Hill Crest Home!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:11 pm 
Sun Dial

:hello: Tony its So Great to Hear from you, and Thank You for the Latest on Elvis' Hill Crest Home, :love:

Without you I am nothing an could never be so bold. The times we've shared, the laughter and the tears. Priceless memories, treasures all. How could I ever fail? With you I don't fear that at all. Elvis Presley!

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]