It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Ginger Alden Autobiography!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:08 pm 
Sun Dial

Ginger Alden Autobiography Now on Pre-Order: Elvis Presley’s fiancée and last love, Ginger Alden, will finally publish her much anticipated autobiography "Elvis and Ginger" in 2014. You can now pre-order the book.
She notes, “Elvis, you and I know the truth and unfortunately you’re not here to set the record straight. With this book, I will try to...”
For over three decades Ginger has held the truth of their relationship close to her heart. Now she shares her unique story, and while a lot has been written about the King, the Elvis we meet in this long-anticipated memoir is a revelation.
In her own words Ginger details their whirlwind romance—from first kiss to his stunning proposal of marriage. And for the very first time she talks about the devastating end of it all, and the 80,000 mourners and reporters who descended on Graceland in 1977, exposing Ginger to the reality of living in the spotlight of a short, yet immortal, life.
Above it all, Alden rescues Elvis from the hearsay, rumours, and tabloid speculations of his final year by shedding a frank yet personal light on a very public legend. From a unique and intimate perspective, she reveals the man- complicated, romantic, fallible, and human - behind the enduring myth, a superstar worshipped by millions, and loved by Ginger Alden.

Without you I am nothing an could never be so bold. The times we've shared, the laughter and the tears. Priceless memories, treasures all. How could I ever fail? With you I don't fear that at all. Elvis Presley!

Post subject: Re: Ginger Alden Autobiography!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:58 am 
Flame

I read it also that Ginger now will publish her book in 2014. Thanks for posting this information, Barb.

I'm really curious of the book and as I know myself I surely will buy the book. :) To allow an assessment, one must also read what she has to say.

But I'm wonder what's going on with the book of Shirley Dieu, ex-girlfriend of Joe Esposito. (Titel should be "The Memphis Mafia Princess) She told last year in an interview that the book is finished and would be published in April this year. But yet there is no book. All what I know is that Ginger and Shirley had a very hard discussion on Facebook, each of them called the other one a liar. :?

Great to hear that your hand is much better now Barb. Just let you time to write too much because maybe it will turn again into a bad state. :hello:

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]