It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Dave Hebler answer to James Burton
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:25 am 
Flame

DAVE HEBLER on Facebook 5 hrs ago Febr 14, 2014

My response to James Burton:
Frankly, I didn't realize that James Burton somehow became God's spokesperson with the power to "forgive" on the one hand and then to "condemn" on the other hand. It must be nice to know the mind of God.
Nevertheless, I usually try and just ignore the haters out there but James Burton's vicious attack on Red West (and of course on Sonny West and myself) is just too much for me to ignore.
Besides Red, Sonny and I, there were others who tried to help to the extent that they were able. But, on the other hand, there were others (like Burton and you know who else I mean), who, over the years, have been quick to condemn Red, Sonny and myself for our efforts with the "book" to try and do something to help Elvis with his addiction problems. Not only have these people condemned us for trying but attack us in the vilest of ways possible. Those attacks, apparently, are alive and well even today in the minds of those who don't have a brain and are anxious and determined to place the blame of Elvis' addiction on anyone except the person who was responsible....Elvis himself. So, for those of you who have decided to attack us for our efforts, I would like to offer the following for your consideration:
1. - Elvis was a drug addict. Even the most stupid and hateful of you must realize this indisputable fact.
2. - Those of you "friends of Elvis" who have preached the absurd notion (among others ) that "the book" caused Elvis' death are nothing more than self-serving morons who preach this nonsense to the fans because you believe that the fans are gullible fools who are stupid enough to believe your bullshit (and apparently there are some who do). You prey on the feelings of fans who you know don't want to hear anything negative about someone that they love. Shame on you. Frankly, I believe that the fans are adult enough and smart enough to prefer to get slapped in the face with the truth than get kissed on the lips with a lie.
3. - Suppose that the drug addict was your son. Wouldn't you try and do anything to help your son? Of course you would. Well, Elvis' father did absolutely nothing that anyone is aware of to help his son with his addiction. But, he surely did continue to take the money and perks. Didn't he?
4. - Suppose that the drug addict was (according to you), your very best friend and someone that you loved (so you say). Wouldn't you at least try and do something to help your "beloved best friend?" Of course you would. Tell me, you "beloved best friends" who are so quick to throw stones at Red, Sonny and me and blame "the book" for Elvis' death.....what, EXACTLY, did you do to try and help Elvis with his addiction?
Never mind answering, I know what you did. You did nothing but hang on and over the years take the money from well-meaning fans who believed your self-serving bullshit. And frankly, no one took more money from the exploitation of Elvis than Burton.
I don't speak for Red and Sonny, but I know them to be men of honor and integrity and they are quite capable of speaking for themselves. But for me, a pox on you hateful and hypocritical bastards.
personer gillar detta.

Post subject: Re: Dave Hebler answer to James Burton
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:40 pm 
Site Admin

James Burton was/is and will always be one of Elvis' cherished friends and he has never to my acknowledge done or said anything to even have caused Elvis to think less of him. He has said what he saw and knew, he also didn't have to
surmise or guess...Elvis trusted him and James never let him down. Before his
death or after it...which is not to be said for Mr. Hebler... A year or so after
Elvis' death we had one of the last conventions for the fans etc and Dave showed up with Ed Parker who was welcome and had been invited. Dave was not allowed inside by the men whom Ed had recommended to be "on the door".
Ed could have got him in, but he chose not to and that said a lot to me. ( You can be the judge of his reasons.) There were a lot of guys running about trying
to drum up a way to make a living when Elvis left us; some were legit and were
actually trying to find a way without using their connection to Elvis. Some just used it. A few went beyond "using it". I am not going to be a "downer for Mr.
H. but he seems to have some memory loss here and there. Ed isn't here to
say but I know what I saw, was told by him and what I knew before Elvis left.
Good enough for me.
For these so called "friends" and their continuing statements of Elvis' drug use
and addiction...they were blind, deaf and self centered then...and still are...shame on you! You know your "friend" was ill, that he was struggling just
to keep going and that he was physically ill...and IF you didn't see that, then
you are not only blind, your revealing the truth in that you were blind, deaf and stupid...self centered and there for your OWN benefit, not your bosses...
Ed Parker warned me about Mr. Hebler...after Elvis death and when he came to
our convention. He said that Dave was a "nice enough guy, but he is more
interested in making a living from what little he knows." Those are his words...
Ed was an honest man, he loved Elvis, worried about him and regretted that he
wasn't there when Elvis needed him and said "I'll carry the memory of those eyes tearing up as long as I live" he meant when Elvis asked him if he could
stay and go along with him, and that Elvis said, "if you can Ed, please" But he
had other duties and told him he'd come back and catch him the last few days
and then he couldn't keep that promise either. But he was going to do the next tour with him and then Elvis died before it happened. He said that Elvis patted
him on the shoulder, and said "okay Ed, I'll see you then." And Elvis hugged him and thanked him for coming to see him. In telling me these things, Ed
had to keep wiping his eyes...me too.
It's funny how the time hasn't really changed anything, still there are those who
knew it all, saw it all and want to keep using it all...too bad their "all" isn't exactly what it was. But, money is something that people will do anything to get. Life hasn't changed along those lines...and never will...
Love always,
wanda june

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:52 pm 
Sun Dial

What Goes Around Comes Around so I Hope want Dave Hebler is doing by starting up the Lies about Elvis again, well come back to Haunt him. Beside I never even heard of a Dave Hebler until that Nasty Trashy Book he did with those 2 Stooge West Boys! :P :hug:

Without you I am nothing an could never be so bold. The times we've shared, the laughter and the tears. Priceless memories, treasures all. How could I ever fail? With you I don't fear that at all. Elvis Presley!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:51 pm 
Flame

When I read Hebler's answer to James Burton, I just shook my head. What expect he and the West's? That the real fans or friends of Elvis have forgotten that the three of them have written this infamous book? No way! Maybe we can forgive but not forget and that's a fact!

He said again that they would Elvis shake up and help. Yeah, sure...... :roll:
And to pose Elvis as a total junkie who was the most time "high as a kite", just because they wanted him "help and to shake up" is for me the biggest joke of all time.

I don't think that he was so close to Elvis that he knew him well or can judge him. And his commentary very clearly shows his envy that people like James Burton earn money, so to speak make "money from the acquaintance of Elvis".
Surely something that HE also wanted to do.
Why he is jealous of James Burton? Because that he always participate at the concerts "Elvis on Tour" along with R. Tutt and Glen Hardin?

Diddn't he have not participate himself, out of revenge and money, this book? So he'd better shut up and sweep the dirt in front of his own door.

Once he sparred with Elvis at Ed Parkers Karate School and in one of the famous Karate magazin he said in an interview that Elvis beat up his ass. After Elvis death he said that Elvis' karate skills were a joke. Yeah sure.... :lol:

And to mock Elvis's fans and insult as he does it in his response to J. Burton, is most certainly not the best way to reach and achieve respect and forgiveness of Elvis' fans. :evil:

Besides this: It was Elvis' life and completely recovers its original matter what he did or did not do - and not the business of other people.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:50 pm 
Site Admin

Right, it is his business and he carried the banner of truth, honesty and kindness high every day of his life, something that can't be said of a great many others around him...and most especially Hebler who was NOT around very often and was considered by many who were around, to be a "leech" and that is only the
nicest expressive tag given him by them. For those who don't know...a "leech" is a blood sucker, taking the life out of it's victims. sounds about right to me.
Strangely, when Elvis died a very well known pastor whom he liked to listen to every Sunday commented that Elvis would never be forgotten, by those who
loved and cared about the man nor by those who "lived off his life's blood". It
fit!!! Well, that's it for me, have a nice day folks.
wanda june

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]