It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: very upsetting article
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:23 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

is this the way a new generation must come to know our precious gift of God

How low can one go and what can we do about such articles.

It looks like every day we the fans have a battle to fight.

Why, why do some people write such things about him. It made me cry and I cry alreaddy so often about him :cry: :cry:

:evil: :evil:

http://www.wayoflife.org/fbns/elvispresley.htm

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:41 am 
NO! CAN'T CRY ANYMORE.. :evil: I ONLY WANT TO USE VIOLANCE AGAINS THOSE SOB'S ..I THINK IF I COULD HAVE BEEN NEAR SOMEHOW TO THAT PIECE OF S... CALLED GOLDMAN,I 'D BE IN PEN FOR YEARS..MY BLOOD PRESSURE HIT THE CEILING AGAIN..AND YOU CAN SEE THE NAMES OF THE BOOKS AND THEIR WRITERS THAT WE HAVE TO BE THANKFUL FOR THIS CRAP..INCLUDING SO CALLED RELATIVES AND AN IMPOSSIBLE EX..I WANT PUNISMENT FOR THOSE CRIMINALS HERE ON EARTH AND IN ETERNITY BOTH.. :evil: :twisted: :x :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:43 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

WELL,SURE THAT GUEST WAS ME.. :roll:

Post subject: Remember the priest in "Change of Habit"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:31 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

It is a pity that so much effort in researching comes into such a filthy conclussion. Remember the priest in "Change of Habit"? One only projects out what there it is in his interior, in his brain circuites. :roll:

May I suggest you to see the documentary "What The Bleep Do You Know?". It is based in Quantum Mechanics and explains perfectly how our brain works, how we can CHOOSE what to think, what to live, as there are infinite realities open to us. There are full information about it in Internet. Just to start it:

http.//www.whatthebleep.com/

So, lets take it easy... :wink:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:55 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

it doesn't matter what they think,the problem is they're filling other minds with that dirt about him and even if the light could be seen by those others at the end, that takes time ..sometimes forever.It was just the other day I had to wright a letter to a very well known writer in Turkey,who likes to insult Elvis one way or another every now and then.His readers are large and his area is politics actually..so when those readers least expect to read anything about Elvis,he makes them think about him in such a wrong way .This is the opposite what we are trying to do..we don't need to proove anything to ourselves or those liars are not a danger for people like us,but we have to consider others ,young people..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:17 pm 
Site Admin

Bear in mind that the article was written in the "box" of Fundamentalism. Whether Christian, Muslim or whatever, it is basically the same in it's attempt to trample and condem anything that is not within their extremely LIMITED view of life.

Amanda, you are right on the mark! :wink: We can make a CHOICE how we react to this type of thing. When we get angry we FEED it our power. I do believe this. That said, I still get angry at times. :evil:

Post subject: Way of life
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:09 pm 
Site Admin

Just goes to show you that there are people who will stoop to anything to get attention for their "cause" whatever it might be.
If you look through the article you will note that they removed only the parts that vilified and some are not factually stated. I sent an e-mail to them and told them nicely that Elvis would forgive them, he was patient, kind and generous with forgivness and that he would excuse their ignorance because "they don't know everything and have to base their opinions on what some body else thinks who knows nothing as well."
All I can say is the Babtist church must be having some hard times-or else they resent the attention Elvis is receiving for his good works or maybe it's just a snaggle toothed, half bald, cross eyed skinny looking geek who wants to be noticed writing it? wjh
Check out what I posted on Tribulations, if you have a minute. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:15 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I've just read some of article and that was enough for me. Got the idea. Those who who write articles like thise in the name of Christianity trouble me, as I think they have missed the most important point of the Gospel message -- which is LOVE. Jesus empasized this thru his statements & actions over & over again. And Elvis lived his life as someone who loved God & others by his actions.
So, when I think of the writer of this article, the words "modern day pharisee" come to mind. Still, I'm going to refuse to let this get me angry. Maia is right; it'll just feed it power. And then I have to also try and not judge the writer either; I'm speaking of the person here, not what they've written. And what they've written is TRASH!!!!.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:11 am 
I READ SOME OF THAT ARTICLE, AND IT IS JUST A REPEAT OF THE SAME OLE CRAP. BUT WHAT IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO THIS, I THINK PEOPLE HAVE BLINDED THEMSELVES WITH THIS TRASH FOR SO LONG, THAT IF THE TRUTH DID COME OUT ON HOW ELVIS TRULY WAS THEN IT WOULDN'T MAKE THESE CREEPS ONE SINGLE PENNY. BUT I KNOW THAT WANDA AS WROTE THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, IN YOUR NEXTED BOOK AND I AND EVERYONE HERE AT ELC SHOULD TAKE TIME AND GET ON THEIR KNEES AND ASK THE LORD THAT WHEN HER BOOK COMES OUT THAT PEOPLE, WELL READ IT AND START TO SEE ELVIS IN THE POSTIVE LIGHT HE SHOULD FINALLY BE IN. THEN MAYBE THE REST OF THE TRASHING BOOKS WELL FINALLY STOP! FOR THE LOVE OF ELVIS!! BARB!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:57 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Elvis was gay claim resurfaces: JONATHAN RHYS MEYERS is convinced ELVIS PRESLEY was homosexual - as he is suspicious of his glitzy wardrobe and maternal attachment. The Irish actor, who played the title role in 2005 TV film ELVIS, has branded the HEARTBREAK HOTEL rocker "the gayest f**king thing on two legs" after time spent researching the star yielded truly camp results. He says, "Anyone who lives with their mama that long and dresses up in that much spangly gold with black lacquer on their eyes has definitely got something going on." Angry fans can write to Rhys-Meyers: Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Buttevant, County Cork, Ireland (News, Source: wenn.com/ Charmaine Voisine)

This was on EIN today.

Coming from an actor who played HIM, is very low to say the least.

He (jonathan) looked gay while playing Elvis but that does not mean the real one, Elvis Presley that is, was :roll:

Those rumours have always circulated a bit, in fact which rumour did not circulate about Elvis from very tiny ones to very hugh upsetting and ugly ones.

But coming from him, really how is that possible
:roll:
:evil: :evil: :evil:

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Page 1 of 2 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next