It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Siux magic
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:25 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, well I beleive. I've known a few people who could make them selves "invisable" and it is so real and so strange because I saw but no one else noticed or appeared to even see them! One time at a fire, the house was burning, there were two small dogs inside the house and firemen had not found them and would not let anyone go back in. The gentleman a Siuz shayman type, who kept his sleek black hair pulled back in a tight ponytail at the base of his neck-the only other sign of his being indian of special nature was he wore a beaded belt, an arm band that matched and beneath his shirt was a small pouch with stones and a small bone of an owl and he also had the sharp toe nail of the same owl. He came home, no one saw if drove up, walked up or how he got there but he went inside, found his dogs, came out the front window and not until he was several feet from the house was he seen and then all "hell" broke loose as he held the dogs in his arms, there was not even a singed hair on him or the dogs. He ignored most of the noise, just put his dogs into the car he came in I guess and then talked with the officers and fireman about what had happened to start his house on fire. It was a faulty wire in the clothes dryer they determined.
So I believe-had they "seen him" he would not have saved his two little dogs-his children of the spirit earth he called them. Anyway, your special person will come along...so hang on to that bag! I don't know much about indian lore but I am very intune with animals, birds and even other types of creatures. Strange and unusual things happen and I have not a clue about why-they just do and they work out for all concerned ususally. even wild things are attracted to be where ever I live...all on their own. I used to tell Elvis well, animals take to me, even hound dogs...." and he'd laugh because he figured he was that "hound dawg".... of course. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:27 pm 
WANDA I THINK YOUR TALKING ABOUT THE SOUIX TRIBE, I HAVE READ ALOT ABOUT THE DIFFERENT INDIAN TRIBES. THE BAGS THAT YOU AND AMANDA ARE TALKING ABOUT ARE CALLED MEDICINE BAGS, AND THEY HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY A MEDICINE MAN OR SHAMAN. THEY USELY CONTAIN SOMETHING FROM YOUR ANIMAL SPIRIT GUIDE, FOR PROTECTION. I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED AMNADA THAT YOU HAVEN'T HAD SOME TYPE OF VISION OR WHILE MEDITATING ABOUT WHICH ANIMAL IS YOUR SPIRIT GUIDE. PLEASE DO NOT OPEN THESE BAGS, BECAUSE THAT WILL REMOVE THE PROTECTION. I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT THE INDIANS ALSO WERE VERY CLOSE TO GOD, AND THAT IS WHY THEY WERE ABLE TO DO ALOT OF UNUSAL THINGS. FAIRYTALE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:33 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I believe that people can learn how to become invisible. Red Elk, a Yakima Indian shaman, has spoken of this. In fact, I'm hoping to be able to order some invisibility lessons from him in the near future.

I also think invisibility is mentioned in the Bible. Remember when a crowd of people wanted to kill Jesus (before his time) and he slips out from among their midst? I believe he literally became invisible, which is why they didn't see him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:24 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda, the medicine bag was for me, as my friend "knew" I was the special person to come! :P What I'll do in the future with it, I have no idea. Don't know if I have to pass it to someone else.

FairyTale, I did know from childhood that my tottem animal was wolf. When I wanted to feel secure and conforted, sometimes I went to their hole "in my mind", to lay down with them. Always loved wolves and I identified with them very much. From that time on, I loved to go alone into the mountains woods, getting in close contact with everything in it, feeling one with it. Sometimes I get into what can be seen as risky situations, trying to reach a cave or things like that. Then I think that if something happened to me, a broken leg or so, they could not find me, as nobody knows where I am, for those are my "secret" places. But I'm well kept and nothing ever happens to me. 8)

Around 1989-1990, dolphins "talked" to me, interferring my meditations, a kind of SOS message. They told me that they provided some energy to this planet, love kind, and as long as they were killed, and ill for the contamination in seas, they could not do that function. I "saw" that a ray of light came out from the protuberance in their heads. This happened for a while. Before that, I had a special feeling for dolphins and had some stories with them, but it's too long to tell here.

My friends, today starts a period of three weeks with a lot of family visiting us, because of summer hollidays. It'll do my best to keep in touch with the forum, but don't know how well I'll be able to manage it.

Best wishes for all!

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:23 pm 
Site Admin

Amanda, one of my main totem animals is a wolf also!

I had a black wolf named Shekhinah for several years. She was a PURE WOLF, but a mixture of three different kinds that wouldn't be mating in the wild, as they would be too far apart geographically. I got her as a 5 week old from a wolf sanctuary.

AT THE SANCTUARY, MY FIRST MOMENT TO HOLD HER

AS AN ADULT WOLF

When we moved from Crestone, Colorado to Santa Fe, NM I had to find another home for her so sent her to my friend in Texas who already had several wolves. IT WAS SAD TO PART WITH HER, but Shekhinah already knew my friend and they had a good friendship. As a wolf, she LOVED have a "pack" to sleep around on the couch with! She had other dogs with me, but not wolves...they DO know their own!

Sadly, she died of cancer about 2 years later. But she is with me as a guardian now. I dream of her and see her often.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:53 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Maia!! such a sweet dog,I'd love to hug her..and you look like a porcelain doll.. :D

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:11 pm 
I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED WOLVES MYSELF, BUT I DON'T KNOW IF THEY ARE MY ANIMAL GUIDE OR NOT. I GUESS I NEED TO FIND OUT, I HAVE ALWAYS HAD A CONNECTION TO ALL ANIMALS. BUT ESPECAILY CATS, NO MATTER THE SIZE. MAIA HOW LUCKY TO HAVE HAD SUCH A BEAUTIFUL ANIMAL, WOLVES ARE SO MISUNDERSTOOD. THATS FOR THE LOVELY PICTURES! :D FAIRYTALE!

Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2