Jewel in the Lotus

happy to hear that.. :D

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:06 am 
Sun Dial

White Swan wrote:
Quote:
At the moment he is helping me in my grief - that cant be a bad thing. If Elvis is in heaven and I believe he is then my beautiful Dad must be there aswell.

Sometimes I feel embarassed to explain it as most people do not understand how I feel and think I am a nut because of how much I love Elvis.

Dear Natty

I believe with all my heart and soul that your father, as is Elvis, is in heaven right now - my heart truly goes out to you with all that has happened and that you have experienced; that they would truly have you know that they love you so very much as you love both of them!

It's good that you would choose to share all your thoughts and feelings with us at ELC; we care and are here to show you love and support for you.

Lots of Love,

Sue

Thankyou for your support all of you. I cant put into words how much it means to me. I just got back from the funeral and in the service the lady mentioned Elvis name as one of the music stars he liked. He was a big fan of Roy Orbison aswell. My husband keeps feeling his presence around us and he says it is draining him of all his energy but I dont feel what my husband feels.

This is a photo of my beautiful step dad and me on my wedding day...

Natalie.x.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:21 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

You look beautiful Natalie! I can sense kind & loving hearts from you both. What a lovely picture. And it just seems to me that you are looking at your father with such warmth in your heart.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:15 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Natty,

I wish you lots of strength in those difficult days.

Nadine

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:25 am 
Sun Dial

Blue Moon wrote:
You look beautiful Natalie! I can sense kind & loving hearts from you both. What a lovely picture. And it just seems to me that you are looking at your father with such warmth in your heart.

Thankyou laurie thats very nice of you to say... Yes there was alot of warmth there....

Natalie.x.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:26 am 
Sun Dial

Nadine wrote:
Natty,

I wish you lots of strength in those difficult days.

Nadine

Thankyou Nadine

Natalie.x.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:45 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

You two look beautiful in this photo. He was handsome indeed!

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject: Re: Understanding-
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:01 pm 
Site Admin

Wanda June Hill wrote:
Hi, I understand. Sometimes I wish so much to be able to hug him, to feel him hugging me. I also wish to be able to talk to him, listen to him and hear him laugh. Sometimes it is almost like he is going to call or I will see him somewhere. But I think it's just our soul desiring so much to return to it's source and Elvis is there. He made it-and we know that he is waiting for us because he said he would. I think everyone has this need to return to the source-to go back to being that spiritual light being that is now living inside a flesh body with it's weaknesses and yearnings. We feel this need and it is translated through our physical selves because that's what we are now. It isn't harmful unless it overtakes every aspect of our lives. It isn't an obsession unless we can't function away from it. It is just a natural desire of our spirits to be with our loved ones. I love Elvis and did from the day I met him, I think maybe even from the first conversation on the phone-it was there. Maybe I knew him in other past lives? I don't know, but he sure did make an impression and from then on, I wanted to be where he was, wanted to talk to him, listen to him and never a day went by, didn't think or speak of him. But he didn't "take over" my life with my husband and child or my everyday acrtivities-he enriched them all.
I think if you can relax about it, let things happen as they are meant to be, try to think about him as waiting, and when the time is right, when you have completed your purpose on this earth which you will do and must do in order to go back to that great source of love and understanding that is now Elvis' , things will be better and you may just find out that he has been with you all along and that you just haven't been noticing because you want it so much. Most people have that kind of experience, when you least expect it, least think of it, then boom, there it is right when needed and as it should be. No, honey pie, you are not obsessing...you yearn, dream and wish, but that's okay. Please relax and let it happen as it should because the ways of the universe are not layed out in any set way, they come as they are n eeded and they come in subtle ways that sometimes are unnoticed until later or that stand out and shine like glory. We just need patience and a humble heart. Please be happy and know that you are loved and cared for by earthlings and spirituallings as well. wjh

Beautifully put Wanda and I couldn't agree more. :) Renenutet, please don't worry about how you feel about Elvis. I think all of us here are of like mind and heart when it comes to him and we all share a very special love for him. :D That is why I am so greatful to be a part of this wonderful place with all of you. :D Natty, I too would like to say what a truly beautiful photo that is of you and your father. I can feel the love that is radiating between the 2 of you. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:31 am 
Sun Dial

Amanda wrote:
You two look beautiful in this photo. He was handsome indeed!

Thankyou Mary And Amanda for your kind words....

I hope this waful feeling goes away soon... I am really struggling with the guilt at the moment. I cant get over the fact that I I was so cold and distant toowards him at the end. I would do ANYTHING for him to know how much I love him.

Natalie.x.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:51 am 
Sun Dial

My DH is in awe of what is happening to him and so am I because I have always had an interest in things like that but my hubby hasant and yet he feels things....

Natalie.x.

Thankyou for your loveley words. YOu have comforted me with your words saying my step dad loves me. Can you really sense that? Thankyou so very much for saying so... :)

Natalie.x.

I burn a candle every night and I sit and talk to him and I sing him his faveirite song.... Its beautiful.

Its "in dreams" by Roy orbison. He was another amazing singer. Very gifted and like Elvis he sand with such emotion.

Natalie.x.

Page 3 of 4 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next