It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 4 of 4 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: It takes time
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:38 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

First let me tell you how beautiful you are inside and in the picture and how right on the mark Wanda's post was to you. She is an amazing writer and woman and she knew Elvis as the friend that he so much wanted and needed.
I feel that Elvis' spirit is with us all here, and I am thankful that we can share our feelings honestly about the love that we all have for the amazing man named Elvis without fear of being ridiculed. He helped me to find this beautiful place and I feel his loving spirit each day and each day I think of him and miss him and I never even had an opportunity to go to one of his concerts. But I love him and my heart feels good about my feelings for Elvis but my love for him has not "taken" over my life.
I have a husband and we have a daughter and a son and a grandson and another grandson on the way. My love for Elvis is real and my love for my little family is real. I believe that in this life we just have to learn to create room in our hearts for all of the people we cherish.
It is okay to feel how you do feel. You do not need permission from anyone to love Elvis and he is with you; in your heart, and in your head, because that is all a part of the master plan.
My eldest brother died on the 14th of October of 2005 and another brother's wife died two weeks later. There are still days that I begin to dial Irene or Robert on the phone and then I remember that they are not here but instead they are in a wonderful and peace-filled place. THey are with Elvis and with HIM.
They suffered hard during the months of cancer treatment each had and each day my heart misses them both, because Robert was my friend as well as my brother and Irene was a sister to me and she and Robert were two people in my life that I cherished and loved and they knew I loved them and I knew that they loved me. I feel like Elvis was possibly a brother to me--in a past life????
Time is helping me and time will help you while you sort through your feelings. I believe I was directed to Maia's site by Elvis' spirit that is so loving and the place where I could find the courage to begin a journey that I was afraid to begin on my own.
Time is endless or at least it seems that way. Let yourself love Elvis and also allow yourself the freedom to love others.
You are okay. We are all here for the same reason and that is because we love Elvis and more............. :)
:D

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:24 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Right on, my friend! :P :P :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Page 4 of 4 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4