It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:54 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I always say Elvis should fit nicely into your liife not take it over

and he fits nicely into mine, long after my bodies gone this love for Elvis will leave a mark somehow i believe that an beautifull energy that will connect with the other passed on fans love elvis energy and merge in a beautifull big shining ball of love and light.

Julie,

You draw there such a beautiful image! I think that you have a poet's soul, in the most wider sense. When you open it's expression, it flows with Truth and Beauty. I bet that, as time would pass by, more and more of it will be seen.

Of course you connect with other's feelings, because you are a loving person and compassion is an expression of Love.

That old video sounds great. Thank you for bringing the information about it and for your comments.

A BIG HUG OF LOVE.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:04 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
a big ball of swirling light that is full of love and positivity , in the atmosphere that if it touched you it would leave your heart lighter and youd love more easily but pure energy

Julie, thank you for sharing. It is so touching and heartfelt. This is another video or dvd I can put on my wish lish.

Also, I just had to comment on your "big ball of swirling light" because just some hours prior I posted a photo which looks like Elvis was holding a ball of white light. How synchronis!

Post subject: Good book
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:02 am 
Site Admin

Remembering Elvis, Aug. 16,77 by Spike Collamore is a good little book compiled of letters from all over the world. People telling about their memories of the day they lost Elvis and what he meant to them. These are people from all walks of life, young, inbetween and older who all have one thing in common, they loved him, they respected him and they miss him even today. He changed them in one way or another and some only after he died. And he's still doing it-all over the world.
This book can be found on Amazon.com. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:58 pm 
WELL JULIE I HAVE TO CONFESS I'M A ELVIS ADDICTED AND I'M PROUD OF IT SO DON'T YOU WORRY IF YOUR BECOMING ONE TO, :lol: BUT I WOULDN'T WHAT IT ANY OTHER WAY, ALONG WITH THE LORD ELVIS IS IN MY HEART MIND, AND UNDER MY SKIN. FAIRYTALE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:13 pm 
Site Admin

Rainbow Light wrote:
Quote:
I always say Elvis should fit nicely into your liife not take it over

and he fits nicely into mine, long after my bodies gone this love for Elvis will leave a mark somehow i believe that an beautifull energy that will connect with the other passed on fans love elvis energy and merge in a beautifull big shining ball of love and light.

Re-read Julie's post and must have missed out on the above quote, how remiss of me and apologise to our dear Julie Sharon Rose for doing so! :oops:

What she said is so beautifully expressed and if envisioned, would make a perfect tribute to Elvis' enduring love, light and legacy! :P

Don't feel badly dear Sue for it looks like I accidentally did the same thing only I missed out on her entire beautiful post the first time around so my thanks to you for bringing it back again. :oops: :roll: My apologies to you also dearest Julie Sharon-Rose. :oops: Your post was so incredibly touching and I thank you for sharing it with us. :D I also agree with you 100% Sue about what Julie said being a perfect tribute to Elvis's enduring love, light and legacy! :D I came across this picture and felt that it connects with what Julie so beautifully said. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:42 am 
Site Admin

You're very welcome dear Sue and I agree with you 500%! :D He is indeed so very very precious! :D

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]